US Yahoo Shopping

Yahoo Logo

Welcome to the Yahoo Shopping Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Delete Fraudulent Shopping Sites

On May 11, 2020, I clicked on an ad listed among articles in your daily newsfeed. It was for Singer sewing machines, 70% off online, by the Singer company, it claimed. The website, Singouse, looked professional, legitimate. I purchased a $699 sewing machine for $99.99 via debit card to make face masks for the virus pandemic.

After not receiving an email confirmation of the sale, I did some research: Singouse had no customer service number, only email. The authentic Singer website is Singer.com. My bank said my payment went to merchant, Chad Valenti___, not Singer. The machine I ordered was…

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop The always negative Trump news and FAKE NEWS on the same page as Yahoo Shopping

On the Yahoo Home Page,
    there is the tab for Yahoo Shopping,
    under the tab there are always a dozen or more Negative Trump news stories and FAKENEWS or twisted news headlines about Trump

I have never and will never shop and never tap the Yahoo Shopping tap button with that.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i would like to add my hartland profile to my shoping search stuff i like its sugestions but i think people get nervous around the sugestion

i like the fetures my hartland account has but i dont think yahoo sugestions is up to date or the ones i want thank you

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Diverse Product Request

Hello,

I am a small business owner of a vegan natural body care company and I would like to ask what are the requirements or the process to submit a product for consideration to be listed under yahoo shopping, or to connect with yahoo in becoming an affiliate partner?

After searching Yahoo Shopping I noticed that there are few, if any minority-owned products and companies listed.

Most major media outlets and blogs rarely products from minority-owned companies, especially those that are up-and-coming on their lifestyle segments, or on their “best of” lists, so a fair opportunity to possibly have our…

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to add an Ecommerce website to Yahoo shopping list?

Hi,
    We have an Ecommerce website specialized in Electronics. How to add it to the list of Yahoo shopping?

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base