Skip to content

US Yahoo Shopping

Yahoo Logo

Welcome to the Yahoo Shopping Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

39 results found

1. Yahoo Weather bug

Correct Yahoo Weather - it shows sunny after sunset (you don't allows pasting or appending .jpeg)

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to keep an eye on competitor websites?

If you want to look at the stats of your competitors, then, https://www.computerreview.com/ is a must-visit. This website uses bots and covers a variety of websites whether tech or science and gives you the actual facts.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. scam website

This company totally ripped me off how can you let these people advertise on your website 东莞市艾格购贸易有限公司

lhua3599@gmail.com I will delete all advertising from Yahoo from now on. Your site should not allow this kind of advertising to happen

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stop allowing fly-by night companies to sell products on your website

stop allowing fly-by night companies to sell products on your website. One or 2 months ago, you advertise a 3 foot remote control truck. I ordered it and got a 6 inch truck with chinese writing all over it. Surely not my 3 foot truck. You continue to allow advertisers to sell their products on your website. I cannot longer trust yahoo to buy anything and on one else should either. Please only use legit companies. If not, then have them sell products thru amazon which is highly trusted.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. will you please take down the adds you post supporting the scammers. I made the mistake of thinking you were trustworthy. I was wrong. I ord

will you please take down the adds you post supporting the scammers. I made the mistake of thinking you were trustworthy. I was wrong. I ordered from an add on yahoo news page tagged yahoo marketplace I spent $89.99 and got $9.00 piece of ****. the adds are still running. what you are doing is just WRONG .....

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo! needs to be improved all across the board.

I rarely visit Yahoo! anymore because it's just a bunch of liberal trash. Your opinion pieces are biased, laughable, and not worth reading. You removed all comment capability, which means other people don't like your stories, either. What a cowardly thing to do to remove the comment capability! That's where you find out how people really feel. Yahoo! might serve as entertainment for some people, but that's all it is - entertainment. It certainly can't be taken seriously. It's a waste of time.

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike feature  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. scam websites

https://www.pulsatinggift.com absolute fraud site. fthey take your money, send you something you didn't order, then will only refund you 40% of what you spent... WHAT!! I get to pay 60% for nothing... what a rip off.. yahoo need to hold the shopping web sites they advertise for accountable for scams. The amount of time spent trying to report a fraudulent web site to yahoo was more frustrating than the scammers themselves. Be more responsive to your yahoo users and screen your web advertisers better - use ligit sites.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo needs to check the accuracy of the advertisers selling products on their site. Promoting deceptive advertising should be a crime.

Yahoo needs to stop promoting deceptive advertising. Advertisers who use Yahoo to sell products thru bait and switch should be banned from selling on Yahoo. BEOHW is showing video of 4X4 electric scooters and deceptively baiting the consumer to think they are selling them for $39.99 when actually it's the helmet they are selling. If I was a lawyer I'd be suing BEOHW and any company that promotes them!!!!

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo really suck...!!!!

First at all, why yahoo DEMAND to sign in (have a yahoo account) just to leave a feedback? Do they care to know what people think about their service?
    So, I created a yahoo account and so I could write them a feedback... Hmmm There is actually not a feedback page but a"suggestion" page (that is how yahoo is calling it) and here I am in this page that looks like a forum... AGAIN, does yahoo care to receive feedback and opinions..???
    It all explain why people do not use yahoo and I will do the same.. Never again will…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Obvious scam websites stealing from your readers

https://nuruly.com/products/limited-time-special---remote-controlled-mower?vmcid=p%24g%2co%241b40a910-f404-11eb-b86a-f0921c1206b8-7f0d8ce67700%2ct%241627958403789
    Please stop letting scam sites like this remain active. Right now the subject is #1 and #4 among main concerns while it seems like scammers are getting more and more frequent on Yahoo, just as bad as Facebook.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo recommend: Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges

Hey! Yahoo recommend: Best Essay Writing services for U.S. colleges: https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html ! You need to recommend it for your students! Only TOP Rated writing companies, that write high quality essays and other paper types!!!

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bangood

this company does deceptive advertising. they never resolve customer service issues. and deal in counterfeit merchandise. my idea is to ban them from advertising and taking other customers to the cleaners

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete Fraudulent Shopping Sites

On May 11, 2020, I clicked on an ad listed among articles in your daily newsfeed. It was for Singer sewing machines, 70% off online, by the Singer company, it claimed. The website, Singouse, looked professional, legitimate. I purchased a $699 sewing machine for $99.99 via debit card to make face masks for the virus pandemic.

After not receiving an email confirmation of the sale, I did some research: Singouse had no customer service number, only email. The authentic Singer website is Singer.com. My bank said my payment went to merchant, Chad Valenti___, not Singer. The machine I ordered was…

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop The always negative Trump news and FAKE NEWS on the same page as Yahoo Shopping

On the Yahoo Home Page,
    there is the tab for Yahoo Shopping,
    under the tab there are always a dozen or more Negative Trump news stories and FAKENEWS or twisted news headlines about Trump

I have never and will never shop and never tap the Yahoo Shopping tap button with that.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to add an Ecommerce website to Yahoo shopping list?

Hi,
    We have an Ecommerce website specialized in Electronics. How to add it to the list of Yahoo shopping?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Diverse Product Request

Hello,

I am a small business owner of a vegan natural body care company and I would like to ask what are the requirements or the process to submit a product for consideration to be listed under yahoo shopping, or to connect with yahoo in becoming an affiliate partner?

After searching Yahoo Shopping I noticed that there are few, if any minority-owned products and companies listed.

Most major media outlets and blogs rarely products from minority-owned companies, especially those that are up-and-coming on their lifestyle segments, or on their “best of” lists, so a fair opportunity to possibly have our…

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base