Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

431 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. would like to subscribe to a paid premium service . I am unable to do this from outside US. The zip code and state are defaulted to US

would like to subscribe to a paid premium service . I am unable to do this from outside US. The zip code and state are defaulted to US

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Kindly resolve the below issue on priority basis. Thanks

Hello Yahoo Team Members,
    Request you all please look into that Ymail id is not accessible properly due to some back end technical issue. It shows between the work no internet connection, or it doesn't reach up to server to view or download emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. should be more flexible and convenient to use like gmail.

should be more flexible and convenient to use like gmail.

and what is jwt expired means ? it's absolutely frustrating....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. STOP BEATING ME UP! I HAVE A LIMITED TIME ON MY PHONE AND EACH CODE YOU INSIST ON ME USING TO SIGN INTO MY EMAIL .USE MY SECURITY ? INSTEAD

I alone know my password. Please use my security questions instead of chipping away at my phone minutes with a stupid code#.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This helps protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

• Yahoo notices suspicious account activity.
    • You're using an unfamiliar browser or device.
    • You're traveling away from your usual location.
    • You sign in while using a VPN or a proxy server.
    • You've logged in with a private or incognito window.
    • There are many attempts to sign in with incorrect passwords.
    • The "First time signing in from this device" message appears.
    • You've cleared your browser history or data cache including cookies.
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue! I'd like to refer you to our support team to help you, please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare, on Facebook at  Yahoo Customer Care or go to help.yahoo.com to see what other support options are available for you. Thank you!

8. It seems that Yahoo does not care about the language I speak

My Yahoo homepage just changed, and for the worse: I used to use Yahoo USA in English, but yesterday it changed for Yahoo Mexico in Spanish, and it has been impossible for me to change it back, Any suggestions, please?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're facing this issue! I'd like to refer you to our support team to help you, please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare, on Facebook at  Yahoo Customer Care or go to help.yahoo.com to see what other support options are available for you. Thank you!

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why i need a new password every time I log in.

Big fix info boxes reverse your text for almost no reason you********, every time i need to make a new password and this is why. fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Get your weather and Bible items working properly!

Bible and weather features need to be fixed!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

12. share article via email

i cannot share an article because email icon does not work at all

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. just keep my ideas and messages private and clear.

just protect my message and keep them private . thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. login error

login Not working

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. I can not enter to my account from new laptop

I can not enter to my account from new laptop

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Yahoo sucks

Why do you ******** make changing a password such a pain **********? You Suck

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. stop making my cursor dissapear so you can force me to pay a monthly fee!

stop making my cursor disappear so that you can force me to sign up for a premium. I will be using gmail in the future.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Fix Yahoo's on-going problems with Network Protocol Errors.

Even my 3rd download attempt over the past few months is still unable to open news pages. Every time I uninstall, then weeks later reinstall, the same inabilities to open news pages remain. Stop telling us to notify the other sites about their web pages. The internal problem is Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Fire Yahoo's developers and start over.

The chat functions are simply broken, on all devices. They don't work well at all, and while engaging in a conversation or debate is fun, Yahoo makes it an absolute headache just to stay plugged in. It bounces around from text to text while you're looking for your past text, text often times covers other text, etc. It's ridiculous that a company as large as Yahoo can program their websites right.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

1 2 8 10 12 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base