Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

430 results found

1. In weather app, name sections of L.A. don’t just identify with “L.A.”

If you put 3 L.A. zip codes in weather you can’t see which one your looking at in the app. 30+ degree temp difference from valley to the beach, all City of Los Angeles.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Stop repeating the same articles on the yahoo home page.

Stop repeating the same articles over and over on the Yahoo home page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Stop showing the same article for days at a time.

I have seen"popular" pieces run concurrently for DAYS on end. When we go back to home, the page is exactly the same (I navigate using the house icon (Firefox) not with the backspace key). Yahoo has been my homepage for 22 years (check my user name), I'm about fed up with this, but there ARE no other options, all of them suck in one form or the other.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Refresh the page.

WHY do I keep seeing the SAME stories day after day. If I read something I don't want to see it for the next 5 days. Please, stop cruising along, EDIT what is out there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. I needd in Ennglish, not in

ENGLISH, please, not under your lenguaje.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. stop charging me why are you charging me

stop charging. and why are you charging me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. You could fix the fact that every time I go to account settings you log me out. I'm trying to get to Account Security and I'm logged out

Every time I try to go to Account Settings I'm logged out. This is super frustrating. Cleared cookies, cache, you name it and still happening.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Recent Changes

Recent changes are causing me to have to sign in every time I want of check my email account. This requirement seems to have been implemented in an effort to force me to view the AT&T homepage and its advertising. I am paying for internet access and do not want to have to pay to be undulated with ads. Eliminate the change!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Make it work!

Currently, an attempt to go to Settings/Security results in an infinite login loop getting you back to the same place!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Fix your cell number entry box.

System fix needed!
    I have tried to enter my cell number so I can get the security code sent to me. However, each time I try to do so your system keeps adding a . (dot) where the hyphens would normally be placed, resulting in a 12-digit “cell” number. Then it will not advance and no code can be sent to me.
    FIX YOUR SYSTEM!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. comments

Why am I getting multiple, "Your comment failed to publish". Retry. Over and over again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Stop with the repeat articles on same page!

Too many articles are repeated as one scroll down page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. So, are we now holding all notifications until late at night, and then dumping them into my email?

I thought the whole idea behind notifications was so we could engage in conversation with our fellow posters. Not getting notifications until after I go to bed rather defeats the purpose, don't you think? Let me guess, the infrastructure in place for handling comments/notifications can't handle the load? That doesn't surprise me at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. By NOT scrambling the text in incoming emails you don't like

By NOT scrambling the text in incoming emails you don't like

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. New Yahoo email software

I keep getting login redirect links when I try to sign in, and I need to change my password almost every time. New software might help for what I was told was free email after having an account internet service for many years back home.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. You can do a better job regarding the many vile, disgusting, anti-Semitic comments on the Yahoo .News Comments section.

You can do a better job regarding the many vile, disgusting, anti-Semitic comments on the Yahoo .News Comments section. Even when reported, they remain up for all to see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Stop kicking off Outlook email interface, even when all parameters are correct!

I have checked all of my settings in Outlook for an imap interface between my.yahoo email and ATT.net. It still doesn't work!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Hello. Why did Yahoo Mail stop working?

Is this a common problem or just for me?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base