Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

430 results found

1. Put the Daily Horscopes back on my homepage.

Put the Daily Horscopes back on my homepage

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. where is my horoscope? It is not on the front page.

Put my horoscope back on the front page. It's not there!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Better Customer Support is Critically Needed

First, it would be nice - if at all possible - for those with old sbcglobal.net email addresses to be given yahoo.com addresses. Second, the only account security setting that I can change is my password. Why is there no two-factor security option? Since February, my account has been hacked and I can't reach anyone to help me fix it. The spam has slowed down recently, but I don't stay signed in for two weeks even when requested, and my password is being changed by someone else every few days. I am now tracking the dates I have to create…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to contractual agreements and the nature of your issue, you'll need to contact AT&T for a resolution. When contacting AT&T support, it is very important that you provide your full AT&T email address so that they are able to successfully locate your account in their system. Here's how to contact them: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/sln25426.html 

5. Frustrating

I constantly have to re-sign in when replying to a comment. Then I have to find the comment again. When I get to it, I am asked to sign in again. It's circular and won't let me actually sign in to reply. This never happened before the period when you banned posting. As I clicked the POST IDEA link on this, its asking me to sign in again! YIKES!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. how about you make your site work?

make you yahoo site work! never works, can't get my e-mails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. How about making it actually work?

I log in to comment. It shows that I’m logged in. It won’t let me comment. It tells me to login…continuously.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Why is logging in randomly such a hassle?

When I try to log in, there's about a 50% chance that I get this message:

"Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue."

I reset the password to the same one every time, yet, even though I always type it in correctly, I will receive this message, randomly, and have to reset it. I don't understand what causes this, as it makes no sense for 0 login attempts to be too many attempts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Stop changing my homepage from english to spanish its super annoying.

So I type yahoo.com in my browser and it redirects me to espanol.yahoo.com. Please stop this it is super annoying.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Wireless Number

I have provided an alternative email address to which you can send information. Why do you stubbornly insist on me entering a wireless number that I don't have? You are making my time on the internet difficult and annoying. Do you think that you have a captive audience that you can abuse without repercussions?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. let your customers talk to you would help

let your customers talk to you would help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Consulta

Necesito recuperar los correos enviados por mi...... Ya que me los eliminaron a todos.... Ahí había un email-s importante y quiero recuperar.....!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. probleme communication

je ne suis pas au brésil,veillez résillier cela

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. LETS KEEP IT IN ENGLISH NOT WHEN SIGNING OUT IT SWITCHES TO SPANISH I'M IN THE UNITED STATES

LETS KEEP IT (LANGUAGE )IN ENGLISH I'M IN THE UNITED STATES I SHOULD NOT BE SUBJECTED TO IT CHANGING TO SPANISH PERIOD.I SIGN OUT OF EMAIL AND IT CHANGES TO SPANISH GETTING READY TO DUMP FIREFOX AND YAHOO

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. You can remove the bugs from this god forsaken platform. I can't even update my phone number for crying out loud

Make this software WORK PROPERLY. I can't even update my frigging phone number - it just logs me out! WTF is wrong with you!?!?!? Not to mention the spam and the hacking and all the other stuff you UTTERLY FAIL TO DO!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. fix your website. see https://finance.yahoo.com/

your finance website is no longer displaying text, rather some kind of html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. استعادة الحساب

فقدت رقم هاتفي الموثق على ياهو ونسيت كلمة السر وانا في حالة حزن وضيق يكاد يتوقف نفسي اريد استعادة حسابي الياهو ولا اعرف كيف ارجوكم ارجوكم حسابي هو
    **@yahoo.com
    أتوسل اليكم ساعدوني لاستعادة حسابي

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. responses

i dont get any responses to my posts. why not? am i blocked or something?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Make your email actually work. Presently there is no way to reach support. Email keeps saying I need to update my settings and when I tr

Make your email actually work. Presently there is no way to reach support. Email keeps saying I need to update my settings and when I try to do that it logs me out and refuses to let me do that.

No I don't have the app. So far it has never run properly on any device I have had.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base