Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

225 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

2. Received email from "ATT "Dear Valued Global Mail User, Quick reminder on your mailbox service, a new classic version of our mai

Dear Valued Global Mail User,

Quick reminder on your mailbox service, a new classic version of our mailbox will be replaced in a short time.
    **Please kindly follow the link below to reactivate, failure to do this before 2nd August 2023.you will lose access to your global mailbox access.

Sign In

Thank you for being a loyal At&t Mail member.

The At&t Mail Team
    Is this ka scam or do I need to worry about losing my email account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On all Apple devices I have to sign on with a finger print to get on the device. I sign in to yahoo automatically with a saved password stor

On all Apple devices I sign in with a fingerprint to get on the device. I’m automatically signed into what I want to get into! Why does yahoo insist varification that it’s me?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

4. for the love of Pete how do I change my password

come on yahoo - I should not have to google this and even still can not find it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please amend my birthday data

Dear Yahoo Support, I discovered that my birthday data is wrong. Please kindly amend my birthday to *, *. Many thanks to your kind input on this matter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. STOP PUTTING MY CONSERVATIVE VIEW EMAILS IN SPAM. IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO CENSORE US. YOUR WICKED TREASONOUS THINKING TAKE AWAY FREEDOM.

STOP PUTTING MY CONSERVATIVE VIEW EMAILS IN SPAM. IT'S NOT YOUR JOB TO CENSORE US. YOUR WICKED TREASONOUS THINKING TAKES AWAY FREEDOM. HOW DARE YOU? WE ARE NOT PUTTING UP WITH WHAT YOU CHOSE FOR US TO SEE ANY LONGER. YOU THINK IT'S OK TO TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM ON WHO I CHOSE TO VOTE FOR. IT IS ENDING

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. The more often you mark these emails as Spam, the more you train your personal mail filter to recognize them as such. We recommend following these steps to manage your incoming email: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/manage-spam-mailing-lists-yahoo-mail-sln28056.html

7. Make verification optional

WHY does yahoo insist on sending me a verification code every time I log in, with the SAME computer? It is annoying, takes more time and makes us do yet another 2-3 steps to access our email account. If you want or think you need to secure our account with verification code then at least make it optional. I will take the risk. And, no, it's NOT the 2-step verification.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This is an important security feature that helps to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

• Yahoo notices suspicious account activity.
    • You're using an unfamiliar browser or device.
    • You're traveling away from your usual location.
    • You sign in while using a VPN or a proxy server.
    • You've logged in with a private or incognito window.
    • There are many attempts to sign in with incorrect passwords.
    • The "First time signing in from this device" message appears.
    • You've cleared your browser history or data cache including cookies.

More details here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/asked-verify-account-signing-sln8923.html

8. STOP MAKING ME VERIFY MY ACCOUNTS

LATELY I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES THAT YOU YHOO HAS NOTICED SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY ON MY ACCOUNT AND I NEED TO VERIFY IT BY GETTING A CODE. IT SO HAPPENS TO GET THE CODE YHOO SENDS IT TO A DIFFERENT YHOO ACCOUNT THAT GIVE ME THE SAME MESSAGE SO I GET CAUGHT IN THE BS YAHOO VERIFICATION CIRCLE UNABLE TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT.

TO GET AROUND IT I CLEAR MY HISTORY AND COOKIES THEN I'M ALLOWED TO SIGN IN NO PROBLEM. OR, I GO TO MY PHONE AND SIGN IN RIGHT AWAY NO PROBLEM.

WHAT THE HOCKEY STICKS YAHOO? WE BOTH KNOW…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This is an important security feature that helps to protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

More details here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/asked-verify-account-signing-sln8923.html

9. 'Try Again in an Hour '?????? Yahoo need to try harder right now!!!!!

This recent degradation, where I can't access my inbox + get told to try again in an hour, is a serious backwards step for Yahoo..
    Wait for an hour in this day + age??? Are you joking???
    I don't wait an hour for anything!!!!! I want real-time, on demand + instant, in an hour these days = never!!! It could all be over in an hour, you're sending a message I don't want to hear, not now or ever...... + Lord forbid it, not in an hour!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. That sounds familiar. Yahoo may at times enforce a login wait to help ensure account security and privacy. There's no way for us to bypass this in the contact center, so we recommend waiting the prescribed amount of time. It's usually fairly short and you can then try logging in again. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

10. what is the way to create yahoo account w/o phone no

hello,
    how is it possible to create a Yahoo email account without a phone or mobile number?
    email verification would be okay.
    thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I should not have to go through 25 frames of I am not a robot, picking out objects if I intered the correct ID and pass word for my email

Stop making us go through 25 frames of I am not a robot just to get to email.. If I pass the ID and pass word, then I should not have to pick out traffic lights 56 times before I get in to email. You are wasting my time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. Yahoo uses CAPTCHA verification to protect against spam or other unauthorized account access. By selecting the correct images, you verify you're human and not a spam-sending computer

When you'll encounter a CAPTCHA:

• Creating a new Yahoo account.
    • Performing too many failed sign in attempts.
    • Forwarding messages (chain letters, jokes, etc.).
    • Accessing your account from a new browser, computer, or location.
    • Sending an email containing HTML, links, embedded graphics, attachments.
  13. i do not have 2-factor identification turned on. Yet, you continue to force me to verify. why force 2-factor if i said no

i do not have 2-factor identification turned on. Yet, you continue to force me to verify. why force 2-factor if i said no

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If there's something unusual about your sign in or recent activity, we'll ask you to go through another verification step after you've entered the correct password. This helps protect your account from unauthorized access. You may be prompted to get a verification code on your Yahoo app, recovery phone number, or recovery email address for any of the following reasons:

14. Make it possible to delete an account after I switch to another internet provides

I want to delete my account because it only gets junk emails from companies I have no relationship with, but because I do not hav an active ATT account, I can't do that

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it easier to move between Yahoo.com email and ATT email that also uses yahoo

We should not have to sign out of ATT.net in order to sign into yahoo.com. Once I check into my att mail, I am signed out of yahoo and it will not recognize my password to sign in again, I have been resetting my password on each 2 or 3 time a week in some weeks. At one time this worked smoothly. Both addresses were shown and I could select the one to check. Them a change was made and it is no longer possible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Been trying for 3 DAYS to update my credit card #. "No agents are available at this time. Click." ANSWER THE DAMNED PHONE!!

NONE of you links on the email work. Can't get into update my credit card number. Won't answer the phone. How the **** am I supposed to update this if you won't let me in?!?!?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. why on earth you guys delete the blocking unwanted and stupid advertising from the list of key function .And you stupid allowed all stupid

reinstate the blocking and deleting unwanted email to my function under more function on the head of my email yahoo account and stop forcing your stupid advertising to my email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. Please make sure you did not reach the limit of 1000 blocked addresses. The block feature is best used for people, not spam, since spammers can use spoofed accounts. Meaning what you see might not be the actual sender address. The more often you mark these emails as Spam, the more you train your personal mail filter to recognize them as unwanted. Also, you can create filters by going to mail.yahoo.com from a laptop/PC, click Settings>More Settings>Filters. Here you can add as rule to filter the repetitive terms you see in the subject line or email body. 

If you need additional help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mail settings disappeared!

There is no settings option available under account name, once you click settings it takes you back to the login page. Problem through turbify account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why do I need support and pay for changing my password

Changing passwords for yahoo should not be a fete. If this does not change I will use another email account. I have had this account since 1999 and really do not want to change. You have to pay for yahoo to change your password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. You can always recover your account online for free as long as you have access to your account recovery information (mobile phone number/recovery email address). Our phone support team is there to verify that you are the rightful owner of the account by other means of verification. You can try the Sign-in Helper (login.yahoo.com/forgot) to get back into your account. 

Help Central (https://help.yahoo.com/) is your starting point for getting assistance from us. Support may come via email, chat, or help articles, depending on the question or issue you have and the Terms for your region.

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base