Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

224 results found

1. I keep having to change my password for my yahoo account daily. Why is that happening?

I have to change my password everytime I log into Yahoo or currently.com. Is someone trying to hack into my account? I used to have to hardly ever change it. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STOP FORCEING PEOPLE TO CHANGE THERE PASSWORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET PEOPLE KEEP THE PASSWORDS THEY REMEMBER,LIKE NO TIME LIMIT,FOR EVER!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Language setting over ruling Location

Just because I fly to Cambodia on vacation doesn't mean I speak Cambodian.

Just because I travel doesn't mean MY COMPUTER should all of a sudden be in a foreign language. Exceedingly irritating to have YOU make my decisions, inappropriate, arrogant to the absolute.
    How about when I am traveling my computer come with me but stay home in the sense of the Surfing?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Spam

Why are emails from contacts and others that we regularly converse with landing in spam??

We are missing important emails because they land in spam and now we have to spend time looking in a loaded spam folder for emails that are supposed to land in the inbox like they have for years before about a week ago or so!!!! Stop messing with things that work!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently you may have noticed an increase in email going to the Spam folder for senders using Office 365 and other Microsoft products. We are in the process of addressing this issue and expect it to improve over the next several days. Please keep marking the mail in the Spam folder as “not spam” or “ham” and that will help to correct the issue. Thanks for your patience.

5. ive been hacked, can somone please help me

i need help with this account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you suspect your account may be hacked knowing the warning signs and what to do if your account has been compromised is important. Hackers may change the settings in your Yahoo Mail account to disrupt your inbox or get copies of your emails. You can review and secure your account further here https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln2090.html

If you don't have access to your account at all, please reach out at help.yahoo.com through the Contact Us form and our Customer Care team will look into this.

6. There was a time when Yahoo could be download and used as your homepage. What changed?

Not to long ago, Yahoo could be downloaded and set as your homepage. I have Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Tor, and the new Tusk on desktop. I enjoy using all but have to search for Yahoo and log in and out. I've used Yahoo email as my main email service for years. Even Android has the app.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am getting tired of every time I have to sign in to my email account, you make to where I have to change my password. I do not like.

I am getting tired of every time I have to sign in to my email account, you make to where I have to change my password. I do not like this or appreciate it at all. My password is very lengthy, and I do not like having to change it. If I am off the compute for one day, you make me change my password. I want that to stop now,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Everyday I am forced to change my password because my att Mail Login says "Too many incorrect attempts", when I never incorrectly type it

Everyday I am forced to change my password because my att Mail Login says "Too many incorrect attempts", when I never incorrectly type it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. Due to contractual agreements and the nature of your issue, you'll need to contact AT&T for a resolution. When contacting AT&T support, it is very important that you provide your full AT&T email address so that they are able to successfully locate your account in their system. Here's how to contact them: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/sln25426.html 

9. fix the web interface for att mail accounts

Unable to change my password. After getting verification code message, web portal responds with opps something went wrong on our end try again.. tried a dozen times or more, even with different phone # and get the same response.. Please fix it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to contractual agreements and the nature of your issue, you'll need to contact AT&T for a resolution. When contacting AT&T support, it is very important that you provide your full AT&T email address so that they are able to successfully locate your account in their system. Here's how to contact them: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/sln25426.html 

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I removed a number from my yahoo account but the number is still showing up as a log in option.

I removed a number from my yahoo account but the number is still showing up as a log in option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Is old account info appearing when you go through the Sign-in Helper? No need to worry. It's there to help recover your account if someone else changed your recovery options without your permission.

You can use the old info to access a compromised account if someone changed your account recovery choices. If you recently changed your recovery info:

• The option to use your old info may still be temporarily available.
    • If you see your old info, the option to use your new, updated info will be there too.
  12. You aren't letting me sign in to my bellsouth.net account and I need to do so and I downloaded mailbird as recommended to do and still can't

Don't stop letting people sign into email accounts that ATT has taken over. And if there are things that need to be done differently please be more clear about how to do them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to contractual agreements and the nature of your issue, you'll need to contact AT&T for a resolution. When contacting AT&T support, it is very important that you provide your full AT&T email address so that they are able to successfully locate your account in their system. Here's how to contact them: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/sln25426.html 

13. Ads on my Business Email - Why? I do not understand why I am paying extra for my Business site on Yahoo and then have to suffer with Ads.

Ads on my Business Email - Why? I do not understand why I am paying extra for my Business site on Yahoo and then have to suffer with Ads.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, I have cancelled this service, why am I still being billed???

Hello, I have cancelled this service, why am I still being billed???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AT&T Yahoo email Account settings and Security

When I select Account Settings or Security settings for the AT&T Yahoo email a login screen (username and password). After entering the username and password, the site throws me back to currently.att.com instead of allowing me into the Account Settings or Security. Tried it several times, same result. Using Windows 10 with Edge browser, both kept up to date.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. recover e mails

I would like to recover my e mails from **@sbcglobal.net

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. why won't my comments post?

Every time I try to post a comment it tells me to sign in even though I'm already signed in. And if click the sign in button, it just redirects me to another page where there is no longer a comment section. Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it possible for users to directly access email without the "news" garbage you subject us to.

Make it possible for users to directly access email without the "news" garbage you subject us to.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. why does yahoo make me change my password every single time I log in - several times per day - this is NOT more secure

why does yahoo make me change my password every single time I log in - several times per day - this is NOT more secure, it is just annoying and makes it more likely that someone will be able to hack accounts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base