Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

247 results found

1. YAHOO COULD NOT BE WORSE...MORE THAN JUSTWORE WORTHLESS...SUBZERO...

YAHOO HAS FINALLY BECOME TOTALLY WORTHLESS. I've used it for 20 years and I know not why. The service is totally exhausting and consummately frustrating to use and it seems to shrivel away more and more every day to the point that now it's impossible to gain access The poor blind squirrel monkey whose clearly been running the place for the last five years has even quit when they cut off the peanuts they were paying him, hence the only poster from what I imagine to now be a dark den of dangling wires and dimming light bulbs that once…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. That's it...i'm gone. I will not look at that ad with the disgusting toenail AGAIN!

I have tried to ask over and over not to see that ad and yet it KEEPS popping up. why would you put something disgusting and revolting on your homepage? That huge disgusting rotting toenail. If that's what you want your users to experience, then subtract one daily user from your statistics!!! I'm DONE!
    By the way, I have hated your page for a while, because I'd love to limit content - you should really limit by subject, not source. But, I guess the Kardashians et al pay Yahoo too much for that!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

3. The Yahoo search results have the description and URL surer-imposed. Yahoo should fix this.

The Yahoo search results have the description and URL surer-imposed. Yahoo should fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Quit Billing me for an app I no longer want or use.....

Keep better accounting procedure on yahoo accounts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. For years I've been bothered by your use of click bait. SLIDESHOW... follow a trail of pics deep in the rabbit hole. I searched an individu

For years I've been bothered by your use of click bait. SLIDESHOW... follow a trail of pics deep in the rabbit hole. I searched an individual path of images, teased by a photo only to find it wasn't on that path, so frustrating. I started the worlds 10 unhealthiest foods till I realized it was click bait! wrong structure, I want to feel at home not in a maze. If it stays like this I won't be here long. AND a piece of password software offered for a trial of 3o days and not once did I see a a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. In case you're referring to LastPass, you can see just under the ''Try it FREE for 30 days'' button  that it's $1.99 after the trial period. More details here: https://productcentral.yahoo.com/products/lastpass-premium?ncid=mbr_ryhacqagn00000002_1N008ckX2QAI

If you need additional help, message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

7. why is it so hard to log in to yahoo? I mean, name and apssword then text msg? Get real - name and password only

Why is it so hard to log on to yahoo and use yahoo? name and password then text msg. And then I have to change my password each time I forget it. This is not the pentagon. name and password only. And why logging me out all the time. Log in once per year max. Even this page is hard to use! Why is my sign in rejected now? It's like you don't want me to use yahoo...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Tell us how to fix a "Jwt is expired" issue.

I have never seen this issue before. I know why it's happening, but it's not letting me log back in. Don't bother sending me email on this subject, because I can't log in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Leave me alone

I don't like the upgraded Yahoo. I really don't like Yahoo. It jumps all over the place when trying to use it. leave me a lone

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. I am unable to access my VETTIX account which is being blocked - can you fix this?

I am unable to access my VETTIX account which is being blocked - can you fix this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Just leave it alone!! I have wasted all morning resigning in and still can't retrieve my custom front and 2nd Yahoo pages

Just leave my old old sign in alone!! I have wasted all morning trying to resign in and still can't retrieve my custom front and 2nd Yahoo pages..
    It's just so primitive and irritating

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Stop making me sign in every time I use yahoo but NOT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD

Stop making me sign in every time I use yahoo but NOT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Explain how you actually work? That way I would be able to use your program?

Explain how you actually work? That way I would be able to use your program?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Subaccounts

I really want to release a long string of expletives about how un-user friendly this e-mail account management is turning out to be. I can't reset my wife's e-mail account password, I can't delete her account, I can't find anyway to fix this problem. Surely, it doesn't have to be this difficult. Frustrated beyond belief. This is just one of the many reasons I will not extend my relationship with AT&T to wireless or anything beyond internet.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. yahoo.com

forget my password yahoo id

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Why dosen't my auto login work anymore

How do I get auto login back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base