Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

429 results found

1. ayuda codigo de error al recibir correos 550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 554 Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted

550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 554 Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted for policy reasons. Please visit

Ayuda por favor, no llegan los correo a mi casilla y este es el mensaje que aparece...

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. **

pasword to **

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Fix your notification settings !

I don't want to get any email notifications for likes or replies to my comments. I keep unchecking the notification boxes in notification settings, but they keep changing back to checked on their own. This is extremely annoying !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Please fix comments

Unable to like or comment on articles, sends me to sign in when I am signed in. This is every article that allows comments. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. I have an idea! Let me sign in to my email!

I have an idea! Let me sign in to my email!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Stop repeating the same articles on the yahoo home page.

Stop repeating the same articles over and over on the Yahoo home page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Stop showing the same article for days at a time.

I have seen"popular" pieces run concurrently for DAYS on end. When we go back to home, the page is exactly the same (I navigate using the house icon (Firefox) not with the backspace key). Yahoo has been my homepage for 22 years (check my user name), I'm about fed up with this, but there ARE no other options, all of them suck in one form or the other.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Refresh the page.

WHY do I keep seeing the SAME stories day after day. If I read something I don't want to see it for the next 5 days. Please, stop cruising along, EDIT what is out there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. stop charging me why are you charging me

stop charging. and why are you charging me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. fix your login problems. every time i try to get into a web browser mail, I get the care code 201 on THE FIRST ATTEMPT

fix your login problems. every time i try to get into a web browser mail, I get the care code 201 on THE FIRST ATTEMPT USING THE RIGHT PASSWORD and having to use the lost password dialog to get back in. this is ongoing for me for about a year.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Why can't I log in from my Tower Computer?

Why can't I log in from my home tower computer?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. You are harrassing us, by not making Yahoo work normally, and forcing javascript, installing something, clicking something, ..

Just make it work without installing apps, enabling javascript, clicking your ads, etc etc. You can be a lot more ethical without losing much.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. 1st- DO NOT DELETE PEOPLES EMAIL AT RANDOM! i AM GOING TO DELETE EVEYTHING WITH THE NAME YAHOO ON IT! YOU ARE SCAM AARTISTS! SHAME ON YOU

As to the "How can we improve?? Keep you SH*ty hands out of OTHER peoples accounts. I did NOT give you permission to delete email addresses or put some of your emails/messages on my computer! I am going to contact the proper authorities to inform them of your UNSOLISTED AND INFRINGEMENT OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Stop with the repeat articles on same page!

Too many articles are repeated as one scroll down page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. You can do a better job regarding the many vile, disgusting, anti-Semitic comments on the Yahoo .News Comments section.

You can do a better job regarding the many vile, disgusting, anti-Semitic comments on the Yahoo .News Comments section. Even when reported, they remain up for all to see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base