Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

425 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. My Yahoo page will not open correctly in Firefox.

There isn't any way to log out other than closing the browser. There is not an icon to click on to log out of the My Yahoo page. The top tool bar only contains a link to the mail page. Even repeated refreshing will not cause it to load correctly. this has been going on for several weeks!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. can't receive certain emails

I can not receive emails with photo attachments sent from my phone gmail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. I am locked out suddenly. It said that it is "Temporary error 15". Somebody can help me with this? thx

I am locked out suddenly. It said that it is "Temporary error 15". Somebody can help me with this? thx

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Easier YAHOO.

Had to get email. No idea where it is?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Mails are not send please consider this.

Mails are not sent.
    Please consider this. As early as possible.
    Thank You

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. When i sign in am not allowed to post orvagree\disagree with comment.

Please fix a bug that will not allow me to sign in and post, every time I attempt it sends me to the log out screen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Can read articles and comment. Can't reply to previous interactions

I open page, I'm logged in, I can read and comment on posts. If I go to notifications and try to respond to a previous interaction it asks me to log in and won't let me log in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Terminate accounts that repeatedly violate Yahoos own guidance on sexually explicit comments.

Terminate accounts that repeatedly violate Yahoo’s own guidance on sexually explicit content. I have been stalked by a man threatening to violently **** my two-year-old boy, and bragging that he had already raped my child. I have reported multiple, disgusting comments. Yahoo does nothing. That tells me that Yahoo approves of men raping male babies.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We are sorry to hear about your experience on the Yahoo comments section. We'd like to investigate this, please send us a private message on our social media page, on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care. We're looking forward to your message!

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. ****-me.io this website can’t login;WHY??

****-me.io this website can’t login; why??…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Got an email from yahoo claiming there had been spam emails sent from my yahoo account? I sure didn't do this and have no reason to.

Be able to email yahoo directly to complain about someone hacking into my yahoo email account, that I've had for over 15 years with no problems whatsoever, and using my email to send spam emails, something I don't know how to do and have no reason to do.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. I can't see comment sections

I can't see comments, I can see others can post, but yahoo is discriminating me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Correo Yahoo esta funcionando muy mal y lo necesito

Hace 3 días que el correo de Yahoo! me esta complicando por su mal funcionamiento. No me llegan los correos y los necesito porque son códigos para realizar otras operaciones. Por favor necesito que funcione lo mas pronto posible. GRACIAS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. en españoñ x favor, quiero ingresa a mi correo cómo Martha Perez, sacae VECINOS DE BELGRANOM gracias podrían decirme saludos cordialesO

buenas tardes, quisiera ingresa a mi correo con mi nombre Martha Perez, sacar VECINOS De BELGRANO, podrían deirme cómo hacer? gracias saludos cordiales

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. stop endangering me by blocking my email login so you can scam me for a paid account.

you regularly block my login every so often, pretending to be looking out for my security. and make me perform proof of id etc. you have endangered me by not letting me access my email, for days ! YOU are the ones who make my account INSECURE, no one else ! YOU are the culprits. And i heard from others that your plus subscription or whatever it's called, can' t help anyone regain access anyway so it's a total scam and they paid for NOTHING. STOP SCAMMING US. oh, i see you ranked my " idea" waaay down at the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Help Options

I'm absolutely positive I speak for many when I say it's ridiculous there's NO help at all, not even fairly simple issues unless you pay. I've had Yahoo mail since 2005 and I think it's long overdue I move on. I'm not going to pay to ask why I keep receiving duplicate emails when I forward one to myself to put it back at the top as a reminder. If I forward an email from "JoeShmoe's Buffet" to put it back at the top of my incoming mail as a reminder then open it, there's 3 messages not 2. There's…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base