Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

429 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. en españoñ x favor, quiero ingresa a mi correo cómo Martha Perez, sacae VECINOS DE BELGRANOM gracias podrían decirme saludos cordialesO

buenas tardes, quisiera ingresa a mi correo con mi nombre Martha Perez, sacar VECINOS De BELGRANO, podrían deirme cómo hacer? gracias saludos cordiales

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. stop endangering me by blocking my email login so you can scam me for a paid account.

you regularly block my login every so often, pretending to be looking out for my security. and make me perform proof of id etc. you have endangered me by not letting me access my email, for days ! YOU are the ones who make my account INSECURE, no one else ! YOU are the culprits. And i heard from others that your plus subscription or whatever it's called, can' t help anyone regain access anyway so it's a total scam and they paid for NOTHING. STOP SCAMMING US. oh, i see you ranked my " idea" waaay down at the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Help Options

I'm absolutely positive I speak for many when I say it's ridiculous there's NO help at all, not even fairly simple issues unless you pay. I've had Yahoo mail since 2005 and I think it's long overdue I move on. I'm not going to pay to ask why I keep receiving duplicate emails when I forward one to myself to put it back at the top as a reminder. If I forward an email from "JoeShmoe's Buffet" to put it back at the top of my incoming mail as a reminder then open it, there's 3 messages not 2. There's…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. HOW ABOUT NOT DELETING MY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY, AND MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED.

How about just deleting accounts that dont get emails, instead of accounts that havent been logged into for a while. seriously this is ridiculous you can just delete my email no matter how much emails or how important the account is to me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Funny, I don't use your email to print invoices and such but once or twice a month which will stop due to Yahoo makoing my emails disappear

AND WANT MONEY, WHICH i BELIEVE I PAID LAST MONTH ONLY FOR IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO PRINT FROM ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT SO THEY ARE DIPPING THEIR HANDS IN THE WRONG COOKIE JAR -- YOU ARE NOT THAT GREAT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Yahoo mail

I get emails from senator Ted Cruz and from Senator Don Beyer. However, the ones from Ted Cruz always go to my junk mail folder, even though I have told my mailbox on more than one occasion that "This is not junk." But they still wind up there. However, the ones from Don Beyer never go there.

Stop censoring my content. I will be in control of that. Not you. You are terrible and this is why I don't participate in any of your other services. I don't agree with you and your ideas, or your political affiliation. The only…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. MY YAHOO ACCOUNT IS CONTINUOUSLY BEING HACKED INTO…. You should answer if someone is telling and writing 20 times that account has been hack

MY YAHOO ACCOUNT IS CONTINUOUSLY BEING HACKED INTO…. You should answer if someone is telling and writing 20 times that account has been hack

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. I tried many times to renew my payment card, since it's expiration date is changed, but I receive continuously "sorry, we are experiencing t

I tried many times to renew my payment card,
    since it's expiration date is changed,
    but I receive continuously the following message :
    "sorry, we are experiencing technical issues"
    My billing date is passed.
    Please advise when your technical issues will be fixed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. NO FUNCIONA BIEN EL CORREO YAHOO.

NO FUNCIONA EL CORREO AL MOMENTO DE ABRIR.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. When attempting to add Conifer, Colorado 80433 to My Yahoo Weather, AccuWeather it keeps indicating it is in Galve, Galveborg, Sweden.

When attempting to add Conifer, Colorado 80433 to My Yahoo Weather, AccuWeather it keeps indicating it is in Galve, Galveborg, Sweden.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. hoe kan ik mijn contacten herstellen en automatisch aanvullen van Email adressen herstellen

hoe kan ik mijn contacten herstellen?
    hoe kan ik automatisch aanvullen van Email adressen herstellen?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Make it possible to get back into E-mail when it is hacked. tmurphy536@ yahoo.com claimed I was putting is my password wrong.I am 100% sure

After hours of trying to access tmurphy536@yahoo.com I was unable to.So I called yahoo and spoke with Romeo and one other[ got disconnected] I am still locked out.Help Please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. no puedo revisar correos su nueva metodologia es ineficiente

no puedo revisar mis correos por su nuevo sistema fracasaron

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. When I travel to Mexico, your site goes to Spanish and targets local news. How do I stop this from happening.

Allow me a setting to always have english for websites. Give me an option to pick where I want my news to come from. Maybe add a travel button/option to throw in some local news

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. i cant eneter yahoo email account in ms outlook.opther accounts works.plz help.

hi,
    i cant enter my Yahoo email account in MS Outlook. Other accounts work in MS Outlook. plz help.
    I tried to generate app passwords.
    but it worked previously but not now in 2023.
    plz help.
    thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. <awsedrfggfdewedrfg@yahoo.com> IS this real? Or a Scam?

The above email. Also posted here- awsedrfggfdewedrfg@yahoo.com
    is an email telling me to update my Yahoo account before it becomes temporarily unavailable on 8/28/23. Or, today. Is this real? Or, is this a scam?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base