Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo users should get a voice or a chance to rate Yahoo's "journalists".

The "journalists" employed by Yahoo very often sound like this is the first article they've ever written. Horrible grammar and spelling, left out words and, some of the most biased journalism I've personally ever read. It makes me sick to think that someone with these kinds of views can hold a job let alone be encouraged to continue. Your news outlet as a whole is a joke.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restore article commenting.

Restore article commenting.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  230 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quit with all race articles!

Just checked and 7 of 10 articles were about race. There is more going on in the world. Is Yahoo so dead set on this narrative of division they refuse to put other news out there. I have news for you, most of America is not about race conflicts. Most of America gets along with their neighbors regardless of your hate articles. Most of us go about their day without a protest, without taking your race bait, without an ill word said about our fellow man. You can keep it up but for most of us civility rules and you…

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep commenting off

Though some comments were funnier and more informative than the articles. I like it quieter and without the haters.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How about fixing the comments not realizing I AM signed in.

Seeing the comments come back was kinda nice, though, the censorship is WAY over the top. Not to mention, the comments section can't seem to figure out that I am signed in. Even clicking the signin button several times, re-entering my username/password, it STILL won't figure it out. I know yahoo isn't the top of the heap when it comes to tech, but, a few teenagers with a zero dollar budget could do better than what I am seeing here.

186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Less articles about The View

Every single day you have articles about what Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Bear say as if they are relevant to anything. They are offensive and they have no insight into what is really happening in this country. Enough already with garbage articles about these elitist women who think they are so smart.

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop the Elizabeth Hurley stories.... apparently someone in Yahoo has a thing for her as she is in multiple stories a day and week.

The constant stories about Elizabeth Hurley and Paulina Porischzkova(sp) would seem to indicate someone at Yahoo has a fixation on them. Please replace them with better items.

40th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE PLEASE STOP USING HUFFINGTON POST AS A NEWS SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP USING HUFFINGTON POST AS A NEWS SOURCE. THEY ARE A BIAS NEWS OUTLET THAT DOESNT DO ANYONE ANY GOOD. WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS NONSENSE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  78 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Breaking News

Breaking News, It's President Biden , NOT Biden, he's the President Of the United States NOT your drinking buddy!!!!!!

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to read feedback to my comments on articles and respond. I cannot always do that. It's a very difficult process to navigate.

I want to read and respond to comments on my responses to articles, so far the process is hit or miss.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. link to pay articles

Yahoo needs to stop posting stories that you are required to go to another site to pay for.

72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get rid of the automatic video player, it is possibly worst feature I have ever seen

Get rid of the automatic video player, it is the worst feature I have ever seen on any website ever.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Positive NEWS

WE THE PEOPLE!!( might read the United States Constitution )
    WE want positive news also. There are still positive things happening and miracles happening today. Show the positive also.

Also, too many stories on the home page. I dont have time to read all that. You are going lose people if you dont change and you will lose your business.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I typed ‘good morning yahoo’ and it was rejected as a yahoo comment !!!

What is your major dysfunction yahoo, oh I forgot, everything related to running an effective and functional platform.

Leaving Verizon really soon too!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  89 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo needs to stop being hypocritical.

Yahoo has banned me from commenting on stories, although I never was disparaging, rude or sexist. And yet the Yahoo homepage routinely writes, for example, about Kerry Washington's "underboob" and Dakota Johnson's "butt." We get it: it's clickbait. But I'm somehow a threat to decency?

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back commenting- "temporarily" because a lot of your articles are inaccurate editorial pieces, unresearched with a political agenda.

Bring back commenting- "temporarily" because a lot of your articles are inaccurate editorial pieces, unresearched with a political agenda.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. replace ClosedWeb (i.e. OpenWeb) with a genuine impartial moderating service

Idea: replace ClosedWeb (albeit OpenWeb) with a genuine impartial moderating service that is not obviously skewed to ban all users that relate from a Christian view (not sure if happening also to other belief systems as muslim etc as have not seen any persons from other belief systems posting complaints of censorship). This service has a committed agenda to immediately target any who make mention of Christian terms as Bible, Scriptures, God, Jesus in respectful ways that uphold the faith, speak from such a viewpoint, bring this to the conversation as the way a user relates to any agenda, article,…

186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base