Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1475 results found

1. Categories

Yahoo used to have categories to limit what was fed into your news feed. I'm pretty sure I know why Yahoo got rid of that idea, but it was great when it worked. I want those categories back. I want to chose what I see in my feed. Of course, Yahoo feels like they know better what we want see, that's why they won't stop showing you news from Huffpo, Daily Beast, etc.

326th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I say that I want you to show less of a particular news group , I F@$%ing mean it.

Yahoo doesn't understand what "STOP SHOWING ME LESS of a publisher really means. It means ZERO

649th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. National Hispanic Heritage Month 2022

why don't I see National Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 all over your front page like when it's black people's month..are American Hispanics not the same value as African American people?
    DO ALL LIVE MATTER or just black lives?

326th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 266th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix Scoreboard

The NFL scores have been screwed up for about 2 years now. The games that show up in Scoreboard are the ones that haven't been played yet. You have to go digging into Yahoo sports to find the scores of ongoing games. I should be able to look at my homepage and see the current scores. All other Sports show up with ongoing scores displayed. Make it happen for NFL.

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove commenting rights of people who display troll behaviour

I constantly see nasty comments bringing the trolls out to play again & that’s what got yahoo to the place before where comments were taken away.

Some individuals are the problem. Take away their commenting rights & please don’t punish the rest of us because of them

431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 266th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Name the state of the news!!!

Not naming the state where the news takes or took place only indicates ignorance and incompetence.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 431st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Great idea, don't sign me out after I check the keep me signed in box for two weeks!!!!!!!!!

Great idea, don't sign me out after I check the keep me signed in box for two weeks!!!!!!!!!

266th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Geographic Locations

Why do you put in local and regional news stories without listing the location? Are we supposed to be psychic now? In the old days of newspaper journalism, every story began with the location such as:

SHEBOYGAN WI - Luigi's Italian Restaurant celebrated it's twenty third year in business....

Why is this impossible for "journalists" to include now days?

266th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop posting letters to the editor & opinion pieces from journalists. They add very little. Add more news.

Yahoo has been posting more news articles from a variety of sources. That's good. But it also posts letters to the editor from around the country. Many people around the country simply don't care what people in Idaho, California or North Carolina think about local and state-specific issues. Spare us please. Likewise, there are too many opinion pieces from journalists. They pontificate and provide their views. Who cares? Journalists are some of the least-regarded people in the country, irrespective of their points of view.

Give people more news from around the world and locally too and reduce the opinion pieces.…

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My yahoo account keeps me signed in for 2 weeks, which i love wish there was an option to keep me signed in for longer.

Keep me signed in for longer.
    Also every time yahoo signs me out. I have to reset my password, because yahoo claims I have tried to many times to sign in. When in fact I only tried once. First time, with the correct password, then it makes me change my password. Which then I have to reset password in all devices. Not a time saver!!!!!!

326th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. stop censoring me. You are blocking everything I say and I am NOT breaking any rules. you are censoring what doesnt follow your politcal age

stop discriminating against people that dont share your political views. you are blocking me when I say ANYTHING AT ALL on ANY SUBJECT based on my differing political views I have shown in the past. you block me and when I click on the WHY and it shows I have done nothing wrong. you are discriminating and it is clear you are blocking people for political purposes

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Promote more stories of Black on Black Violence/Forget Brittany Spears!

Promote more stories of Black on Black Violence/Forget Brittany Spears!

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. yahoo has had wrong information for my business for years, wants us to pay to correct it. Why should we pay to correct yahoos mistakes?

The phone number listed for our business is wrong, have tried multiple times to get yahoo to fix it however they told us we had to pay $200 to fix it by yahoo support. So instead, we've been telling anyone who asks what yahoo is doing and not to trust them any longer.

Fix this yahoo, you are not supporting small businesses by ransoming their information.

649th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I got an email from Yahoo, saying they'd shut down my account if I don't update my account.I've read this might be not true/fraudulent, yes?

Idea... have an easy way to contact Yahoo to verify such things? Or an obvious/easy to access official link Yahoo folks can go to in order to look into the legitimacy of official looking Yahoo emails that might actually be scams.

649th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I called and emailed that I do not read and am not interested in Fox "News" story, you apparently were not listening. Please purge Fox

Fox News is not news. I work for NBC. I have two journalism degrees from Northwestern so I know what news is -- and what isn't news. I. do not want to see Fox News stories. Save yourself the trouble and purge them from my news feed. I've requested this before. Just do it. Thank you.

649th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H