Yahoo Life

Welcome to our Yahoo Life feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Life experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Life.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. allowing comment for all

“ They're really trying to kill us': How the coronavirus crisis worsens food insecurity in Black communities” why does the aforementioned article not allow comments. If articles allow comments then all should allow comments otherwise yahoo is engaged not as a news source but as a social influencing site. Please either be a news agency and allow options for all articles or bill yahoo as a partisan influencer and allow comments from none.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quit making up our minds for us!

For years the media gave us the particulars, and we the people made up our own minds. Quit trying to make up my mind for me.( I Don't Want YOUR Opinion)

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Where is the hard and true journalism? The Number One rule has been broken.

Where is the journalism that I was brought up on, in school and in life? On this page and other outlets, I see very little true journalism. You may be an online page, but that does not change the way journalism is.

Number one rule. State the facts and only the facts. Non-biased. Opinion Columns are for just that, opinions and bias. I will share an example. In your guys' article by Camila Barbeito, she writes as follows.

"That being said, if you're wondering whether Woods participated in or approved the documentary, he definitely did not. In fact, in all…

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Conservative

I know Yahoo has always had a liberal bias, and that is fine, but when you condone censorship and begin demonizing anything to do with being conservative, that crosses the line. If you do not stop supporting this Nazi-esque media contro,l, and censorship of anything Republican, conservative, or with Trump, I will have to drop Yahoo from my homepage, and never go there again!

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. So sick of you trying to destroy our President!!! Your false and one-sided opinions is going to cause you to lose many of your customers.

I am so sick of your homepage where you are constantly speaking and falsely reporting against my President Believe me --- Myself and many others are going to dump you like a hot potato. You are geared toward the left-wing radicals and many of your customers have had it with your constant negative reports. STOP IT OR REPORT BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE. This will never influence we Trump supporters to switch sides. I love my country, my freedom, God and babies and also against child endangerment of any kind. The violence in this country is mainly because you people…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. By not being a cheer leader for the Democratic Party

Fair press in the lynchpin of democracy, biased press is the opposite and Yahoo right now is extremely biased against conservatives.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Censorship???

Why take away comments and censor what we want to say but yet allow these uncensored, one-sided stories to be posted? "The GOP Hates Gays — They Even Put It In Writing", count how many times the f-word is used in this story. What is wrong with you Yahoo, why are you so very one-sided?

35th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ********* Yahoo

No comments. S C R E W YOU

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would truly be nice to see stories again WITHOUT your lousy reporter's personal comments ?

Try writing decent stories, the stinking media in this country is the worst in the world, when will you learn to put together a true honest story in it's right format - stop being communist ***** by restoring your readers voices, cowards.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back commenting !

Bring back commenting !

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You could hire competent proof readers! I've never seen the sheer amount of errors on published pieces than I see at Yahoo Life. Hire !

Just have people who are actually competent to proof read all of the "stories" that you publish. I was reading on the guy in New Orleans that is giving trumpets for guns, no questions asked. In the piece it says that an alliance with Law Enforcement to buy back guns may "Intimate" the kids. I'm sure that the word that was "intended" (giving grace) was "intimidate". If not, I will continue to read these so that I can laugh at the "Learned illiteracy".

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quit blaming Trump!

Quit blaming Trump for the stimulus hold up. Nancy Pelosi admitted that she held it up. Quit being one-sided in your reporting.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo Must provide a public platform for rebuttals against their Blatant bias/support toward/of AOC! tow

Yahoo..Stop propogating/supporting obviously one-sided/biased political bents/beliefs, in this case, your writer's political bent/support of Congresswoman AOC, someone I personally Do Not favor, nor support. If Yahoo is going to allow their own employees/contractors to vent their political bents over the public airways/i-net,etc., Yahoo must then provide a public Platform for those that don't agree with your writer's (Column's) views, to vent their opposing views/their rebuttals to the article in question,etc. Have to keep a level playing field Yahoo!

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop listening to Sewer Mouth and allow "comments" again.

Your lame excuse to improve service doesn't take over three months to achieve in today's internet service. COWARDS!!!!!

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Candace Owens Accuses Amazon Workers of Damaging Copies of Her Book Before Sending Them Out to Readers

Who wrote this article?? Seriously what the heck? The amount of hate for someone who did absolutely nothing to you and just happens to have a different opinion to you!!

writing, and I quote -" N****, stop lying."

saying amazon workers damaging her book are doing the lord's work!

what is wrong with you? this is completely unacceptable

31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)