Yahoo Life

Welcome to our Yahoo Life feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Life experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Life.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. ********* Yahoo

No comments. S C R E W YOU

21st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So sick of you trying to destroy our President!!! Your false and one-sided opinions is going to cause you to lose many of your customers.

I am so sick of your homepage where you are constantly speaking and falsely reporting against my President Believe me --- Myself and many others are going to dump you like a hot potato. You are geared toward the left-wing radicals and many of your customers have had it with your constant negative reports. STOP IT OR REPORT BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE. This will never influence we Trump supporters to switch sides. I love my country, my freedom, God and babies and also against child endangerment of any kind. The violence in this country is mainly because you people…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. By not being a cheer leader for the Democratic Party

Fair press in the lynchpin of democracy, biased press is the opposite and Yahoo right now is extremely biased against conservatives.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Candace Owens Accuses Amazon Workers of Damaging Copies of Her Book Before Sending Them Out to Readers

Who wrote this article?? Seriously what the heck? The amount of hate for someone who did absolutely nothing to you and just happens to have a different opinion to you!!

writing, and I quote -" N****, stop lying."

saying amazon workers damaging her book are doing the lord's work!

what is wrong with you? this is completely unacceptable

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. give us back horoscopes

fix it!! only see on my daily page its gone from life page

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please fire this racist Kamilah Newton!

please fire this racist Kamilah Newton! she hates European people with a passion. she's not very intelligent also. Gosh she's a disgrace.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo Must provide a public platform for rebuttals against their Blatant bias/support toward/of AOC! tow

Yahoo..Stop propogating/supporting obviously one-sided/biased political bents/beliefs, in this case, your writer's political bent/support of Congresswoman AOC, someone I personally Do Not favor, nor support. If Yahoo is going to allow their own employees/contractors to vent their political bents over the public airways/i-net,etc., Yahoo must then provide a public Platform for those that don't agree with your writer's (Column's) views, to vent their opposing views/their rebuttals to the article in question,etc. Have to keep a level playing field Yahoo!

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back commenting !

Bring back commenting !

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I do not want to see horoscopes on my page ever

I used to be able to hide the horoscopes and cannot now. Please allow us to change what we see. I do not follow the horoscopes as I am a born-again Christian and this junk goes against the Bible that I ascribe to. It violates my Consitutional rights if I cannot delete it off my page. Change this so I can delete it or I will delete my account with Yahoo.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fire leah roth

FIRE leah roth, who cant research an article before spreading fake news arkansas never had 109 deaths in a day from covid trash

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. What kind of human names do you have ?

Do you have name you like. Do you want to change your name. Do people use 2 names. First and last name.
    Intelligence for people
    2 eyes see only for people. Get your life get your 2 eyes for human ensan.

Your name is like your 2 eyes. Abdull Tarzi is my name. 2 names.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Any person can get involved. We need new laws ideas for our 2 nd millinium. I am sending the information for good population and for how t

Any person can get involved. We need new laws ideas for our 2 nd millinium.

I am sending the information for good population and for how to make new laws guidelines and new world country for people to live well. We need new ideas information laws for the millinium. We may need new country for all people. Everyone is healthy. We can be kinder safer people to people and to nature. People are healthy and beautiful human appearance and we are strong human kind man woman children. We have good human vision to see. Myself some ideas are right and…

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unhack the Horoscopes!

Bring back the old Horoscope writer/supplier!! The new ones are short and offensive!! (Maybe they are hacked??) Here is a summary of Pieces on 7/3/20: The more you talk today... the more secrets you spill... so stay quiet. What?? Here's the exact first line from the day before: "Try hard to keep your mouth shut unless it's essential to speak up today..." The hacker must have a hate for Pisces!! Lol

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TRULY IMPROVE YAHOO LIFE?

GO OUT TO NEBRASKA AND BUY 3200 ACRES (5 SQ MILES FOR NON-REDNECKS). HIRE STEVEN SPIELBERG, QUENTIN TARANTINO, SPIKE LEE, JAMES CAMERON, AND FOREST WHITAKER TO COME TOGETHER AND CREATE "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS *****!" ITS A THEME PARK WHERE AS A WHITE PERSON YOU GET TO FEEL WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A MINORITY. AS A BLACK PERSON YOU GET TO FIND OUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO NOT HAVE RHYTHM OR BE NAMED CHET.
    BLACK WOMEN GAVE HAND ME DOWNS TO WHITE WOMEN WHO WERE IN THE BARN WITH MASTA TYRONE GETTING YOKED. WHITE MEN…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Horoscope writing is awful

This week the horoscope writing took a dramatic turn. It is obvious that it is not being written by an astrologer. They have been great for years - but not this week. It's as if an intern was told "just write whatever you want". No basis in astrology whatsoever. Fix it.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Life

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base