Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Restore my all historical emails

Hello Yahoo team.

In my inbox I do not have the old emails before 2013 that I used to have.

Please restore my old emails, I have this email for more than 10 years.

Regards

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE,

LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE, THE SCREEN HAS SUDDENLY FLIPPED BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE, WHERE I'VE HAD TO ENTER MY PASSWORD--BOTH TIMES, AFTER BEING LOGGED IN & ACTIVELY REVIEWING FOR HOURS. I ALSO HAD TO JUMP THRU THE VERIFY-THE-CODE HOOPS AFTER MAKING NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER TO MY YEARS-OLD ACCOUNT. ARE YOU VERIZON/YAHOO I.T. CHIMPS REALLY THAT DESPERATE FOR SOMETHING TO DO? WHY NOT JUST GO BACK UP TO THE ROOF & SNORT SOME MORE LINES INSTEAD, AND STOP ******* WITH THE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS!!!!!

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot everytime I am logging in.

Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot clearance everytime I am logging in.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The "prove you are not a robot" screen

Every single time that I have tried to log in over the past few days, I have been sent to a "prove you are not a robot" screen. Aside from the aggravation of having to do this, I have very bad eyes, which adds difficulty to the aggravation. I can not, will not, and should not have to do this every single time.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account

foeazishankazaff@yahoo.com this is my yahoo account and it is very important to me so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account PLEASE 🙏

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scams

Scammed by yahoo for $1.99 a month for yahoo mail plus

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Verizon shouldn't make there customers pay to get any information about our accounts status. Its a very bad practice for a big company to do

Allow your customers to be able to get some basic information about our accounts without having to pay.. Its very poor customer relations for a big company like Verizon to have to resort too.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I do not like this new yahoo mail I prefer the basic mail myself I can manage my email much better. By deleting and managing my mail.

The basic email is easier and more efficient in managing my personal email. Please return it to the basic mail method.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. REMOVE THAT "I'M NOT A ROBOT" SECTION. A NUISANCE AND USELESS!!!!

WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVE I'M NOT A ROBOT EVERY TIME i LOG IN? I JUST SPENT 30+ MINUTES TRYING TO SEE THOSE SMALL DARK PICTURES. EVEN ENLARGED MOST ARE HARD TO SEE. THIS OVERPROTECTION IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE!!!!!! i HAVE USED YMAIL OVER 30 YEARS BUT IF NECESSARY I CAN USE ANOTHER. A TELEPHONE NUMBER WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL, BUT THAT MIGHT BE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO HAVE A HUMAN MANNING THE PHONES. I HAVE YET TO HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION WITH A "REAL" ROBOT ON A PHONE. I SUGGEST YOU TAKE CARE OF…

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. QUIT TELLING ME TO PROVE I'M NOT A GD ROBOT. THAT IS JUST ******* ME OFF.

QUIT TELLINGME TO PROVE I'M NOT A GD ROBOT. THAT IS JUST ******* ME OFF. WHAT A STUPID IDEA.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. what on earth is happening with your sign-on service? am having to reset password everytime!!! Please undo whatever it is that is causin

Undo whatever you have done to sign-on as I am having to change pasword everytime and am very fed-up of having to do this

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pathetic mailbox experience

Stopped for a few days then again today the pathetic robot check started during login everytime.
    It's the worst mailbox experience really.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It’s annoying everytime login trouble

It’s annoying everytime to search log-in by my private desktop and appears message to prove if I’m a robot or not. I changed already my password and worked log in. After cleaning cookies and temporary files generally cleaning of my Mac, again same problem with log-in. Why I have this problem since 2 weeks? It’s time finally to end yahoo mail and traslocate in new service. After 15 years. Sh…

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My old mails are gone

Goodmorning SIR and MAM please help me to back my old mails

Thankyou.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I really need access to my account. Please send reset link to loyaltynlovehunta@gmail.com

My girlfriend changed the passwords to my yahoo and gmail accounts and smashed my phone. My gmail account is my recovery account for yahoo and vica versa. I'm completely locked out of everything. Please send reset link to new email loyaltynlovehunta@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. My account is fordbushido@yahoo.com

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bunkerhill5964@yahoo.com is my main account i need to get back into it can you send me reovery link to billyandmarina30@yahoo.com since swit

Since switching phones I have no access to old number and I need to get into my account send me a recovery email to billyandmarina30@yahoo.com so I can get into my account Bunkerhill5964@yahoo.com I've tried everything

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base