Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign-in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I have lost all my personal notes on my contact list, and I am sick of password problems

All my personal notes on my contact list are gone, and no way to add addresses and other info. Bring back the original contact list.

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop putting Trump ads beside my e-mail or I am done with yahoo!!!!!

Stop putting Trump ads beside my e-mail or I am done with yahoo!!!!!
    Stop putting "Stop Pelosi" ads in my email or I am done with yahoo!!!!

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cant find my email when sent

Google send code can't find it

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mail ID can be used like outlook

My current one years Inbox mails were deleted unfortunately kindly recover that immediately.

With Regards

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Google Authenticator

Hi,
    Warum gibts keine möglichkeit sich über den Google Authenticator anzumelden , nur über sms oder eine Email adresse? ich würde es besser finden, wenn man sich auch über so eine App anmelden könnte mit einem zugeschickten Code. Der Vorteil, es funktioniert auch , wenn man keinen empfang (sms) hat. ich lass mir den code meist per sms zuschicken aber oft bekomme ich den ewig nicht und kann mich somit auch nicht einloggen. beim email ist es oft das gleiche, ich muss es öfter zuschicken lassen, bis es dann wirklich ankommt. (nein es landet nicht im spam). darum würd ich…

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Someone hacked my account

Someone hacked my account! Please deleted my account for permanent immadiately. Thanks

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CONTACTS NEVER OPENS

CONTACTS NEVER OPENS. WHY.........

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email recovery help other than online help.

Need customer service hotline for help that can not be resolved on line. I would like to recover my pervious email account. Only yahoo customer service personnel. No computer repair person or company please.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need assistance for password

Dear sir,
    I'm Malidu malidu from sri Lanka and I have opened my yahoo account (malsharu@yahoo) since year 2004 and year 2011 I froget my password. So I use my hot waves mobile for access to my account and it got damaged from my daughter. Now I'm living in Dubai and which I used mobile number it's not with me and I try to contact the person's who has using it now, but the problem he don't want to give it to me. So my 7 year anniversary coming on 23rd and I won't to open my Facebook, and for…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. By just accessing my yahoo account on the yahoo app

Don’t want too much sign in and account creation steps all the tome

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App sign in  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Worst

I can not find my old data. There is no a single old ma after forget password reset. I m regretted having account on yahoo mail. How can you delete my old mails without my permission or any intimation. I am using yahoo mail since 2005. Why there is nothing after forget password reset. Where I can find my data. I want my old email data. Please restore my old account. I want my old mail

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I've logged in to this email id of mine after a pretty long time....but during verification process i missed attending requirements to get

I've logged in to this email id of mine after a pretty long time due to which i was denied access to my old mails - how can I regain access to my old data / emails?

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. to have your page actual work. It hangs all the time with Safari. Can get to ANY of my mail

o have your page actual work. It hangs all the time with Safari. Can get to ANY of my mail

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App sign in  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The string of emails are difficult to read and therefore need a better chronological and time order.

1. The string of emails are difficult to read and therefore need a better chronological and time format.

2. Furthermore, last response does not pop up. I have to go looking for it.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. it is a hassle to sign in. Why do I have to verify so much?, why cant I just sign in with my password at any computer I want.

I move computers a lot, it is a hassle to go thru all this verification. Why cant I just use my password and sign in like a normal person.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO LOG INTO MY EMAIL AND THEN TELLING ME YOUR MAKING IT "EASIER"

I am SO SICK and tired of not being able to access my e-mail without my mobile device! I almost LOST MY JOB because my phone was dead and you would not let me access my OWN e-mails without a stupid verification. I understand that you guys screwed up and put a lot of our information at risk and you're trying to * down, but making our lives harder is NOT THE WAY. If this doesn't change within the next few months I will be FINDING A NEW E-MAIL PROVIDER, and I have been with you guys since the 90's.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PLEASE JUST STOP prompting me to change my password & add mobile number every single time I go into my mail.

Why have you changed my mail to Basic after all these years? I didn't ask to go to Basic, I can't change it to my own theme, I can't view the narrative unless I press "Printable view" then have to press "cancel" on printing the email and I have no options to change my theme, change my fonts or anything any more. I will be deleting my a/c and changing to another provider if this continues. Also PLEASE STOP prompting me to change my password & add mobile every single time I enter my mail (several times a day) as…

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base