Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE,

LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE, THE SCREEN HAS SUDDENLY FLIPPED BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE, WHERE I'VE HAD TO ENTER MY PASSWORD--BOTH TIMES, AFTER BEING LOGGED IN & ACTIVELY REVIEWING FOR HOURS. I ALSO HAD TO JUMP THRU THE VERIFY-THE-CODE HOOPS AFTER MAKING NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER TO MY YEARS-OLD ACCOUNT. ARE YOU VERIZON/YAHOO I.T. CHIMPS REALLY THAT DESPERATE FOR SOMETHING TO DO? WHY NOT JUST GO BACK UP TO THE ROOF & SNORT SOME MORE LINES INSTEAD, AND STOP ******* WITH THE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS!!!!!

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Address changes not being allowed in reply all.

Earlier, it was allowed to move recipients from main address bar to CC or vice versa, after hitting reply all, and it was very convenient to have all the email IDs and choose whom to keep in the main address bar and whom in CC or move to BCC. But now, reply all option fixes all the recipients and they can't be moved or even deleted. This is so inconvenient. Now I have to hit reply instead of reply all, and then add recipients one by one. Please restore old reply all option with provision to change recipients.

Also, these…

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot everytime I am logging in.

Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot clearance everytime I am logging in.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 如何将默认的@yahoo.com.cn更改成@yahoo.com

现在默认的时@yahoo.com.cn 这个后缀只能发邮件没办法接受邮件了。
    直接给@yahoo.com发邮件提示收件人不存在
    请问如何更改成@yahoo.com后缀的。

被退回邮件 主 题:Yhoocaom
    时 间:2021-07-24 23:46:00
    无法发送到 duweiyan@yahoo.com
    退信原因 收件人邮件地址(duweiyan@yahoo.com)不存在,邮件无法送达。
    host yahoo.com[67.195.228.110] said: 552 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found (in reply to end of DATA command)

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account

foeazishankazaff@yahoo.com this is my yahoo account and it is very important to me so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account PLEASE 🙏

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My Yahoo Keeps Going Back to Ole Basic.

Every Time I Open My Yahoo,
    The Ole Basic Will Open, Once a Click on a Mail Item, it Changes to New Yahoo.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My old mails are gone

Goodmorning SIR and MAM please help me to back my old mails

Thankyou.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Extremely pathetic email service as it's not letting login now in a normal way with robot thing every time

Pathetic that I can't login to my mailbox with username/password all of a sudden showing robot and all disgusting steps.
    Taking your mail service to the lowest level I think.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I’m trying to get into my yahoo account that I haven’t used in a long time and I forgot the password and I don’t have access to the number

I’m trying to sign into my yahoo account because it’s linked to my facebook,instagram account and I forgot the password and I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore please contact me at gurjitkaler318@yahoo.com

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide an e-mail address of Yahoo mail support. I need to know my password without changing it..

Microsoft Windows would automatically access my yahoo mail. So it knew the password. Today I got a Microsoft Edge update and it temporarily lost my Yahoo mail password. It recovered. But I realized that I didn't know the password. I don't want to change the Yahoo Mail password for fear of screwing up Microsoft edge. I tried calling Yahoo support. But it didn't recognize my existing phone number.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account aidilmomok@yahoo.com. This is my yahoo account

My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account
    aidilmomok@yahoo.com. This is my yahoo account and it is very important to me so please sent me a link

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i have lost my password

i have lost my password. I really need to get back my mail. Please help me

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My yahoo account is very important for me, so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo

Please help me to recover my grandma's email account aida_orteza@yahoo.com her email is very important to her her was lost so she cannot access the code. please sent me a recovery link to my yahoo.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recovery yahoomail password

I am trying to get into my yahoo account - dnyaneshwar_yahoo.co.in because it's linked to my rediffmail account and I forgot the password and I dont have the recovery phone number anymore plz contact me at dnyaneshwar.pashte@ gmail.com

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base