Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Scams

Scammed by yahoo for $1.99 a month for yahoo mail plus

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. non sense new 'I am not a robot' security sign-in. It is not recognizing the correct selections have already been made.

non sense new 'I am not a robot' security sign-in. It is not recognizing the correct selections have already been made. This s@@t needs to stop!!!

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account No : 36030430885017

Attestation d'Idetité : 0000-805153789K/05-08/MI/ONI/DECI

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove the verification/Security questions on my old account!

MY old email Lolfaker1@yahoo.com cant be logged into cause every time I try it ask for old security question I cant remember that was made years ago. If the question are that old and I get the password right it should let me log in! It says use a old device to log in and when I use my old pc that I have to set up just to try and log it same thing ask for security question that was made hella long ago just let me into my email!!! security question should expire after a given period of…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Recovery sucks

Maybe give an option of keeping the phone number as a recovery number instead of making it permanently disabled as default. It didn't seem to recognize it and then after waiting 5 minutes for a code I removed the number not realizing it would be forever. There was no where that said "do it this way to keep it the name active" Oh after 5 minutes a code came through but it was too late. I am furious.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Preventing suspicious emails

Why after all of these years using Yahoo Mail, I am no longer able to foreward emails? I need to be able to fwd emails to family and friends, but also gov't. agencies, businesses as well my paid tech accounts when I receive suspicious emails?

Please reply as I've already had my account hacked and am trying to be pro-active when using emails. Thanks

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. paid subscription

Hi! Don't you plan to make Yahoo mail - a paid subscription? Afraid to overpay but prefer to ask!

asobko@yahoo.com

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. paid subscription for Yahoo mail

Hi! Don't you plan to make Yahoo mail - a paid subscription? Afraid to overpay but prefer to ask!

asobko@yahoo.com

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mimicking Existing emails. like substitute Existing 2 with z. You shouldn't allow that to happen

Mimicking Existing email by, for example, your system allowing a new account creator to substitute figure 2 in an existing email address with letter z in the new mail created. While you advocate for strong passwords, you could do the same for strong email ID's. I think potential scammers mimick existing email IDs. Z looks like a 2 if one is not extremely careful. Thanks.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can prove our experience by starting making it less difficult. Your email is by far the worst, too much security trash. we cannot even e

You can prove our experience by starting making it less difficult. Your email is by far the worst, too much security trash. we cannot even enter our account in crucial times. Your security measures is for ****. YES i am the HOLDER OF MY ACCOUNT.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in to account becomes difficult and irritating.

Signing in has been made cumbersome and irritating. Specially when you tick the box to say "I AM NOT ROBOT". The pictures go on and on and on. One picture or two is more than sufficient. You may add OTP or you may introduce secret questions to which one has to provide answers. But presently it is very annoying.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let me set up account in microsoft mail

You notify of mail signing in to account but do not allow mail to set up account.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can't access my account

I have another Yahoo account, but I can't log into it when I ask to restore my password, and it sends me a message with a confirmation code. I put the code in the box, but it shows a message that the code is incorrect.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base