Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo Login ID/Primary Email Address Renaming Functionality or Service

I have a working account that I cannot get rid of or replace, without losing data that I do not want to lose. However, it was created a very long time ago w/ an absurdly-long login id/username, which I need to type in whenever I login (and see it on various screens). Please create the ability to rename existing accounts, even if you charge a nominal fee (which I'd gladly pay in my situation). Thank you.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Really

stop showig all the bad things the police do and show the good things . stop being so one sided about this

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. let me access my emails please

my emails don't open, the inbox doesn't work anymore.. ads work but not the emails! please fix coralart_photographics@yahoo.com.au

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to choose the redirect page after signing out

I am having a bad browsing experience. After signing out, I have been directed to a yahoo page which continuously presents negative news headlines, ex.: murders and violence. I would like to have the option to choose which yahoo page to be directed to, instead of being directed by region. Thanks.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. End News Features with incredibly offensive consisting of ****, Hate and Topics inappropriate for teens or children on a daily basis.

End News Features with incredibly offensive topics consisting of ****, Hate and Topics inappropriate for teens or children on a daily basis.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow fingerprint for sign in and add acconts

allowing fingerprint or face recognition improves the sign in time and is easily accessed from your browser or cell phone

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Password change

Put a good link in our account for the people like me that we can find easily where to change our passwords without wasting time.
    Thank you

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I had lost all my emails. Please help. It shows no emails in any of my folders. It's really I overwhelming...

I had lost all my emails.. Please restored.. Clueless what to do.. My Important emails kept from last 20 years.. I'm blank..

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. my yahoo account is very important for me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo

I cannot recovery my yahoo nomisad@yahoo.com because my phone i lost and i dont have old my number phone to access code. My yahoo account is very important for me, so please sent me a link to recovery my yahoo.please sent me link on nomibenz45@gmail.com

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add reason email is saved in named folders

Can you add feature that gives us opportunity to add a reason we saved an email in a labeled folder? (Sometimes I've saved an email , but forgot why I did so. An opportunity to add the reason to some emails would help immensely.) T

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I just found out my emails in 2019, 2020 and some in 2021 are lost.

I just found out my emails in 2019, 2020 and some in 2021 are lost.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bogus email

bogus email = not from yahoo, be warned!, do not act on it, send to spam ...

-
    Checking Mail✅
    Oct 16 at 9:12 AM
    PrintRaw message
    Yahoo Mail ftwptax1@yahoo.com
    To protect your privacy, has blocked remote images in this message. Show images

Yahoo
    Dear User,

It's mandatory that you verify your account to avoid permanent deactivation
    of your account as our record indicates your account is yet to be verified.

"Starting from 16th October 2021, Yahoo! may at any time terminate it's services
    to accounts for failure to perform annual Security Verification in accordance
    with our policy oath and…

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When it says do you want to stay signed in then it should let you stay signed in

The sign in section gives an option to stay signed in, but every time you close yahoo or the browser out when you open it again it makes you sign in again. That should not happen if you have the box checked to stay signed in.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a hacker who bought a similar phone to mine. she is blocking my passwords, emails and running a muck. This is my account.

I have an Galaxy A20 phone. She bought a A205U. Please do not honor her PW change requests to my account. Or anything else. She robbed my house and has all my files information ID theft is hard to prove but we are going to court soon. Case pending. Thank you. I am at 2144698056

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Key  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. News feed

Quit showing me woke **** and cnn is not a news network they are COMMUNIST DOGMA

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make like it was before use my email and pssword, you remember it and that's it.

Use just my email and password. none of the hoops you currently make me jump through. Remember my log in info, end of story

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Coloquem a opção de apagar msgs antigas "não lidas"

O e-mail é bom, mas coloquem a opção de apagar "Todas mensagens não lidas anteriores", pq , no meu caso mesmo, tem muitas, mais de 3mil, que não me enteressam, nem vou abrir, pq é assunto de marketing de empresa que preciso receber o e-mail.
    Aí ficam acumulando no espaço do meu e-mail a toa, pois selecionar de uma em uma pra apagar é demorado demais.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. لا استطيع تلقي رمز تأكيد فيس بوك علي بريدي الالكتروني

طلب رمز تأكد حساب فيس بوك الخاص بي ولم اتلقي الرمز علي البريد الالكترونس

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Face Id For Sign In.

Allowing face recognition improves time and easy access to your browser.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Save button in the settings is very good though!

When writing e-mail, the default rich text type (font characters) are constantly changing and cannot save it. Was the save button in advance? It would be very good though.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base