Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Restore my all historical emails

Hello Yahoo team.

In my inbox I do not have the old emails before 2013 that I used to have.

Please restore my old emails, I have this email for more than 10 years.

Regards

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Account Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE,

LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY MADE VERIZON/YAHOO E-MAIL EVEN SHITTIER THAN OUTLOOK! TWICE NOW, WHILE CHECKING MY INBOX IN MID-SENTENCE, THE SCREEN HAS SUDDENLY FLIPPED BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE, WHERE I'VE HAD TO ENTER MY PASSWORD--BOTH TIMES, AFTER BEING LOGGED IN & ACTIVELY REVIEWING FOR HOURS. I ALSO HAD TO JUMP THRU THE VERIFY-THE-CODE HOOPS AFTER MAKING NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER TO MY YEARS-OLD ACCOUNT. ARE YOU VERIZON/YAHOO I.T. CHIMPS REALLY THAT DESPERATE FOR SOMETHING TO DO? WHY NOT JUST GO BACK UP TO THE ROOF & SNORT SOME MORE LINES INSTEAD, AND STOP ******* WITH THE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If :one does not know gmail "password TO VERIFY" , JUST USE CELL NUMBER!!! tHANKS

Please "Verify " g mail Account. Do Not " know password".!!!! Cellphone veriation should be "enought"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot everytime I am logging in.

Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot clearance everytime I am logging in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The "prove you are not a robot" screen

Every single time that I have tried to log in over the past few days, I have been sent to a "prove you are not a robot" screen. Aside from the aggravation of having to do this, I have very bad eyes, which adds difficulty to the aggravation. I can not, will not, and should not have to do this every single time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account

foeazishankazaff@yahoo.com this is my yahoo account and it is very important to me so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account PLEASE 🙏

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scams

Scammed by yahoo for $1.99 a month for yahoo mail plus

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The block function is not working. Not one email has been blocked. Can you please fix this?

The block function is not working. Not one email has been blocked. Can you please fix this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STOP MAKING ME SIGN IN TWICE, OR THREE TIMES

YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW S**T FROM SHINOLA !

THERE YOU GO AGAIN, MAKING ME SIGN IN TWICE ! WTF !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Verizon shouldn't make there customers pay to get any information about our accounts status. Its a very bad practice for a big company to do

Allow your customers to be able to get some basic information about our accounts without having to pay.. Its very poor customer relations for a big company like Verizon to have to resort too.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please introduce a theme style in which we can have a changing theme which changes every day. It looks great to see changing themes and it w

The idea is simple that we should have a theme which is changing every day and not a fixed one we have got at present. It will be a great improvement if that can be achieved.

M Pasha
    21 April 2021

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. YOU CAN NOT BE TRUSTED FOR HONEST NEWS

Over the the last three years or more I have noticed you do NOT give accurate news. It continues to be lies. You are just like MSM that gives us lies .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back the comments section

It’s not hard to figure out that you eliminated the comments to people couldn’t refute your radically left “news” stories. Bring back the comments section or lose readers. I’m sure you can track how many people use Yahoo for news so you should easily be able to see that you’re losing traffic. Silencing people that disagree with your stories isn’t going to sway the election like you’re hoping. It’s just going to drive traffic from your site to more credible news sources.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I do not like this new yahoo mail I prefer the basic mail myself I can manage my email much better. By deleting and managing my mail.

The basic email is easier and more efficient in managing my personal email. Please return it to the basic mail method.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base