Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account

foeazishankazaff@yahoo.com this is my yahoo account and it is very important to me so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account PLEASE 🙏

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password / Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extremely pathetic email service as it's not letting login now in a normal way with robot thing every time

Pathetic that I can't login to my mailbox with username/password all of a sudden showing robot and all disgusting steps.
    Taking your mail service to the lowest level I think.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I’m trying to get into my yahoo account that I haven’t used in a long time and I forgot the password and I don’t have access to the number

I’m trying to sign into my yahoo account because it’s linked to my facebook,instagram account and I forgot the password and I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore please contact me at gurjitkaler318@yahoo.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Provide an e-mail address of Yahoo mail support. I need to know my password without changing it..

Microsoft Windows would automatically access my yahoo mail. So it knew the password. Today I got a Microsoft Edge update and it temporarily lost my Yahoo mail password. It recovered. But I realized that I didn't know the password. I don't want to change the Yahoo Mail password for fear of screwing up Microsoft edge. I tried calling Yahoo support. But it didn't recognize my existing phone number.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account aidilmomok@yahoo.com. This is my yahoo account

My yahoo account is very important to me,So please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account
    aidilmomok@yahoo.com. This is my yahoo account and it is very important to me so please sent me a link

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i have lost my password

i have lost my password. I really need to get back my mail. Please help me

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My yahoo account is very important for me, so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo

Please help me to recover my grandma's email account aida_orteza@yahoo.com her email is very important to her her was lost so she cannot access the code. please sent me a recovery link to my yahoo.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Recovery yahoomail password

I am trying to get into my yahoo account - dnyaneshwar_yahoo.co.in because it's linked to my rediffmail account and I forgot the password and I dont have the recovery phone number anymore plz contact me at dnyaneshwar.pashte@ gmail.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot everytime I am logging in.

Proving of not being robot...this is extremely pathetic to go through robot clearance everytime I am logging in.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I’m trying to get into my yahoo account that I haven’t used in a long time and I forgot the password and I don’t have access to the number

I’m trying to sign into my yahoo account because it’s linked to my PlayStation account and I forgot the password and I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore please contact me at joepmy1228@icloud.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hi yahoo i need your help. I have been trying to access my email for a long time but I forgot the password, I want to reset the password but

hi yahoo i need your help. I have been trying to access my email for a long time but I forgot the password, I want to reset the password but the number I used is no longer used and I forgot to alternate my email . my yahoo email aqbaek42@yahoo.com . i have sent email but no response . you can contact me at this email ucikstylo85@gmail.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I cannot open my yahoo acc foe_azishan_kazaff@yahoo.com, my yahoo account is very important to me so please sent me a link to recover my yah

Please my yahoo acc is very important for me , So please sent me email to recover my yahoo acc

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My yahoo account cannot recovery. Please sent me a link to recover my yahoo account alifpro701@yahoo.com. my account is very important to me

My yahoo account alifpro701@yahoo.com is cannot to sign. Please sent me link recovery to me account. My account is very important to me. Please. I want my account alifpro701@yahoo.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My yahoo account is very important for me, so please sent me a link to recover my yahoo

I cannot recovery my yahoo alifpro701@yahoo.com because my phone i lost and i dont have old my number phone to access code. My yahoo account is very important for me, so please sent me a link to recovery my yahoo

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Battur.batbayr@yahoo.com its old account is very importand to me. I dont remember my password. Please help. Send me recover link my account

Help me please I cant open my old account battur.batbayr@yahoo.com
    I have lost my phone and cant open my recovery email can you help me my account is very important to me plss contact me in Haku_1123@yahoo.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. problem access my mail account from another pc.

I am a yahoo user from different Pcs (at least four pcs) for a long years. Recently, I cannot access my mail account from my another pc, as it does not recognize my password which settled in another computer. Additionally, there is no option of iphone approve in the "forgotten pasword option". Is there any way to solve this problem?

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base