Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Every time my e-mail is sighned out from my phone or comp.Just I dont want it. I have also gmail adress.there is no propblem such as I wrot

Every time my e-mail is signed out from my phone or comp.Just I don't want it. I have also gmail address. there is no problems such as I wrote. Dear, yahoo, please eliminate this problems. It has been a long time I use this e-mail. I don't want often to change my e-mail.

128th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App sign in  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cant sign in

I cant sign in using the sign in bar. It redirects me in an old hotmail address which is no longer existing.... can you help me?

In my other device it says "Not synch'ng" and i cant open

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Give me my old email account back.

A lot of BS with Yahoo lately - now they won't let me access my mailbox that I have had for many years - needless to say, there are a lot of items stored there that I can no longer access.

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After a security alert, I cannot log into my mobile yahoo account

Since 3 days i was alerted by Yahoo that someone is trying to break in my email id from Singapore and Norway. I have changed the password today also but i am not able to log in yahoo email from my phone since today. I get message password is invalid but it is valid. How can i log into my email account through phone

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sunildhonge07@yahoo.com

Only health and fitness and broker suggestions

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App sign in  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. See if you participate in sn choice security

It should identify if the screenname has been personalized. You site data should prove compliance by device log ins

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. No fee

I feel that you guys should not make people pay money to investigate their own email I recently was a victim to domestic violence which led me to discover that I have epilepsy so I cannot remember the password to my recovery account and I don't have that phone number anymore so I can't recover my password not unless I call you guys and pay a fee? I feel you should have more options than just that because I feel that having a disability what's he like epilepsy it's already hard enough trying to remember everything that's important

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove extra sign in on android yahoo app when requesting 2FA due to web login

when i try to sign in to yahoomail on web, i get asked for 2FA. so i unlock my phone and tap on the notification to 'Approve' my sign in. Unfortunately,i then get asked to sign in to the android yahoo app..once i do, i get two notifications to 'Approve' sign in for.
    I've just tapped the tick on both.

.funnily, if i had just launched the yahoomail app first, i will only get one notification to approve the web sign in, no signing in on android required...

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow BT Mail users to continue to sign in to Yahoo with their existing login profiles

I used to sign in to Yahoo Finance and view my portfolios using my BT eMail address but this recently stopped working when BT migrated me to BT Mail. Is there a way for me to access my existing portfolios without having to spend many hours re-creating them under a new login ID?

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i can not sign in to my yahoo mail from outlook 2016 with imap. this is a yahoo problem please fix it!!!!!!

fix it. make it work. so I can use outlook for my yahoo mail. stop trying to force people to do your bidding. I do not want to use yahoo apps.

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. iIagree with person stating not enough room in SIGN-IN box VERTICAL-unable to SIGN IN

After you put the requried email and password,and check the box to keep you signed in for two weeks click on the , SIGNED , the box you need to get signed in for two weeks CAN NOT be seen,clicked on-you are UNABLE TO MOVE to move the boxes, to be able to SIGN-IN SO, YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE MIOCRO SOFT TO GET ON LINE

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. By just accessing my yahoo account on the yahoo app

Don’t want too much sign in and account creation steps all the tome

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. to have your page actual work. It hangs all the time with Safari. Can get to ANY of my mail

o have your page actual work. It hangs all the time with Safari. Can get to ANY of my mail

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base