Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT FORCE ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!! IT IS MINE IF I DON'T ASK TO CHANGE IT THEN LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

MY IDEA IS THIS, IF I DON'T ASK TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD THEN LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! I DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT NEED YOU TO FORCE ME TO CHANGE IT IF I WANT TO I WILL!!!!!!

272nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. let people delete base names for e-mail accounts or cos we don't know what is was and created a stupid base name initially.

Base name seems a new thing, but instructions on using base names and a double confirmation on base name should be made to inform that once created cannot be changed. now many people have stupid base names or tied to a particular service because of a misunderstanding that it could be amended later.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change current domain yahoo.com.vn to yahoo.com

I would like to change my mail domain "yahoo.com.vn" to "yahoo.com" due to my facebook acount was registered with "yahoo.com" mail domain.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. where to see my password and secure reset

it is not possible to reset password from settings - where is this

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Malicious sites

If I dont have ad blocker on I get malicious sites get blocked your ads are not secure that you make people have to see!

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FIX removal of old email address! there is no "edit" to delete option.....

FIX removal of old email address! there is no "edit" to delete option on one of my recovery emails in my profile. there is no "edit" to delete option on one of my recovery emails in my profile. This old email is from a prior marriage and needs to be removed. I have attempted to "edit" from my W10 Laptop and my iPhoneX per your instructions and in both screens the "edit" option is not present on one of my existing and verified email addresses. . Please enable the "edit" deletion of any emails and contact information I may select…

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Access method must be changed. If I have my cellular I cannot access my mail: that is stupid!!!

Ask to change access password from time to time instead of sending a mess to the cellular to access mail. Sometime the cell is not available and mail cannot be entered.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Wrong phone number set up.

I tried to set up my phnoe number but the system itself overwrite the prefix and the saved number became an invalid one. Dur to this I cannot use as security code receiver. Could you check and give me a feedback how can I insert my phne number to be worked?
    Thnaks,
    Gergely

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is NO change password option under Security-CREATE ONE

There is NO change password option under Security like all of your help says there is. It doesn't exist. CREATE ONE!

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show the correct sender.

I got a fraud email that showed me as the sender which was false information. On checking email code it saids, My email is Derek_folan1982@yahoo.ie is the return path but sender is EHLOxxx.xom which is a fraud website. See code below. Can you stop false sender information from showing in messages.

Return-Path: <derek_folan1982@yahoo.ie>
    Received: from 117.185.81.78 (EHLO ***.com)

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ABCARTGallery.

Good Evening.At OpenPersonalAccountHealthInsurancePersonalPolicy@Privacy@MarketMembership@Privacy@StockBrokerAndMarketingTraderBusinessDomesticAndOvervievAndMobileAppOnlineLicensed@InternetFees.Com@Covind19Fees.Com@DawnPaymentUnsucbscribe@OpenPersonalAccount@Privacy@WebDigitalCertifiedTrueCopy(CTC)SSMDocumentOrWebDigitalSSMDocument@ABCArtGallery@0012345678-H@291171@Yahoo.Com@HTTPS://WWWKHAIRIANUARBI.Net=Go/Privacy/?HealthInsurancePolicy.Thank You.Khairi.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spam Mails from my account

Unfortunately lots of my friends get spam emails from my emails address. I do not know how to stop it and some of my friends are already complaining about it. What can I do? Should I delete my account or can I change my password what I already did? Thanks for helping! Susann

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mailbox issue

There is an unknown outlook account added to my mailbox but i dont know who or how it came. But when i go to settings to remove it then it doesnt show anything about that account. No trace of that account. But its in my mailbox when i compose a message. My account was previously hacked. Please help me out.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feedback

Dear Yahoo,

I had to change two passwords within last 3 hours as I was not recognized when signing in.
    What is going on?

I only sign in from same mobile device but it seems something happened today

Thank you very much
    olimpiafilip@yahoo.com

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Temp changeover account infrastructure, such as a folder..for compiling .ca and .com addresses combined with various OS, devices@archiving.

In my experience, folders and multi-browser entanglements in place have a frustrating 2SV problem: time zones. Living in Canada's westernmost GMT-7/8 depending, Ive lived in this zone before but not always. It is frustrating when all I want is to retain the original conditions of a file with its timestamp/device particulars, having to convert a cache just to access the file as all. I can keep the sessions seperate, but browsers cannot, external drives cannot and sync-needy authenticators lose their marbles when I change a password on phones without numbers/updates on purpose. In my case, my phone and backup were…

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WHY MY All EMAIL AND DATA EMPTY?

I was checking my Yahoo email and I wonder all data and email been empty, How I will get it back?Please support

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base