Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. How the F U % # do I set up Yahoo mail to automatically forward to another account. The instructions are NOT correct!

How the F U % # do I set up Yahoo mail to automatically forward to another account. The instructions are NOT correct!. There are NO settings options for forwarding. I’ve tried it in DETAIL. This is INFURIATING! How can a major company be SO incompetent??? TELL ME HOW, email ChrisPer918 @ Yahoo

276th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remove ads on yahoo mail

2/20/20 No where to remove ads on my Yahoo mail like before. Please tired of the ads. Thank you kindly, priveyy@yahoo.com

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Explain and report the new data reported by Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on the chorona virus mortality rate

Report the Corona virus mortality rate and explains that the rate being reported is not the actual rate but a guess being made by Dr. Fauci and other health care professionals at CDC, WHO and Johns Hopkins Hospital for example. They are giving their guess because it was impossible to know the actual mortality rate within a given population with out first knowing the number of people in that population that have been infected by the virus. Only in the last two weeks have we, in the USA, had an FDA approved test for the Corona virus antibodies in people.…

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. location ROI REPUBLIC OF IRELAND YAHOO EXPERIENCES GREAT PROBLEMS IN OPENING!!!!!!!

JUST CONNECTING TO YAHOO IS A PROBLEM OPENING VERY VERY SLOW,OPENING PAGE CAN'T BE FOUND, NOT ON SERVER IP PROVIDER EIR.IE, CAN NOT REACH THE UNITED STATES CHINA, JAPAN SAUDI ARABIA YES THAT'S WHY MAIL NOT USED OR WEB SITE

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To far left

Yahoo is to far left. At least 90% of the articles that appear on Yahoo support the views of the left. Please move toward the political center.
    To lodge all power in one party and keep it there is to insure bad government and the sure and gradual deterioration of the public morals."Mark Twain"

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dont recognize account!!!

Dont tell me you dont recognize my account then make me enter a mobil # for recovery only to display that same account you dont recognize.If you want me to reset a password just say so.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How to compose mail in android phone

How to compose mail in android phone. through yahoo

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quit changing things!! Your changes always make things worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit changing things!!! Your changes always make things worse!!!!!!! These changes show a lack of intelligence on your part!!!!!!!

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trouble shooting website

I’m having issues with my yahoo mail, I’m logged in through chrome and not the app. So when I try to reply to an email the reply button or any of the buttons don’t work. I’m using my iPhone by the way.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i would like to bring to your notice that i am unable to send emails for last 15 days. please resolve. Nilanjan Banerjee

I would like to bring to your notice that i am unable to send emails for last 15 days. Please resolve. thanks Nilanjan Banerjee

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How can I change word wrap from 50 char to 60 char ?

How can I change word wrap from 50 char to 60 char ?

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Complaint Opening splash page stuck

The opening splash page has been stuck on the same page from 6 AM and is still stuck at 5PM. Have tried to update page 15 - 20 times, signed out signed in same page ...

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A delete all mail.

Please put a delete all mail button when you sign in. I’m so annoyed trying to figure out how to delete my mail on my iPad and phone. I hate to even get into my mail knowing how frustrating it is for me to figure it out..

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Needs more text color for writing mail

All text colors are dull, needs more bright colors

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Additive Free Kids Jsctucuneuu 5 atrtSian p1s2onS:s48 orrhPogecadcM · Shared with Public If you buy coconut cream from ALDI please be aware

Additive Free Kids
    Jsctucuneuu 5 atrtSian p1s2onS:s48 orrhPogecadcM · Shared with Public
    If you buy coconut cream from ALDI please be aware that there has been an ingredient change!
    For the record... coconut cream should be super simple ingredients (see example in the comments below) - it should be 100% coconut.
    The Aldi coconut cream started out 75% coconut and water... (always check and compare what you are buying. People may think that this coconut cream is cheaper, but it may be that they are comparing to a product that is 100% coconut cream.)
    The changes to the ingredients have…

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cannot read purple font on blue background and HATE the new format. Want classic version back with black and white.

Cannot read purple font on blue background and HATE the new format. Want classic version back with black and white. Feedback forum difficult to use too. Terrible for senior citizens and those with vision problems.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. IT IS TOTALLY **** THE ENTIRE SYSTEM, I AM IN ASIA WHY DO WE NEED TO CALL USA TO GET TECHNICAL HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY EMAILS AND I HAVE BEEN SENDING REQUEST THROUGH THE ONLINE FORM FOR > 50 TIME OVER 5 DAYS AND TODAY MADE TWICE OVERSEAS CALLS TO YOUR USA HELP LINE TO BE TOLD BY MS HAILEY THAT I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER IN ORDER TO GET MY ACCIDENTALLY DELETED EMAILS FROM MY TRASH RECOVERED AND WHEN I WAS GO THROUGH ALL THE VERIFICATIONS AND WAS READY TO PAY I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO USE A USA CREDIT CARD WHAT THE **** WAS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CALLING FROM ASIA AND 1. WHY NO ASIA…

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Login does not work with Safari on IOS 13.5

attempting to log in on Safari on Iphone (IOS 13.5). Entered correct username on login screen then password entered correctly and then Login screen returns again... infinate loop.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base