Sign in experience

Sign in experience

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your sign in and registration experience. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

You are now required to sign in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Quick and speedy deletiond

I have about 2562 emails in my spam folder and 207 emails in my deleted items folder.Unable to select all of them in one go.Kindly make the necessary provisions to save on time and to avoid manual selection for the total 2700+ emails.

220th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why my email address is changed

My email address is changed from .com to .in what the rubbish.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Password

PL give all options for login u r account key option is trouble some your verification code on mobile is useless I don't receive any, so keep open your password option

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I cannot delete / empty sent emails folder in a jiffy like google

Like google / Hotmail, i can clear off all my sent emails just by EMPTY ALL 100000 emails. Here i have to delete batches of 100's. Can you improve on this ?

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I cannot add secured device like my mobile phone like I can easily do in google

Google allows you to add your secured devices and track them, this is not possible with Yahoo.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug report (Android app)

I use the mobile app on Android to manage 2 accounts myname@yahoo.com (a Yahoo Mail pro user), and myname@gmail.com.

THIS IS THE BUG:
    Open the app, select myname@yahoo.com, the menu contains: … Settings / Give feedback.
    Now select myname@gmail.com, the menu now contains: … Settings / Upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro / Give feedback.
    Select myname@yahoo.com again, the “Upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro” option is still here. It doesn’t disappear until the app is closed & started again.
    If you close the app with myname@gmail.com as the active mailbox, the “Upgrade to Yahoo Mail Pro” option will…

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have lost all my email messages and disabled my account, that wasn't nice!

I have had trouble logging in, you have disabled my account and deleted all my messages, why have you done this, i now cant get into flickr either. It would have been nice if you had contacted me via mobile or other email you were going to do this. Please can you provide contact details so I can get in touch with you to resolve this. Thank you!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Key  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. block by web domain

I have about 500 blocked email addresses blocked, most of which are from the same four or five web domains. instead of throwing hundreds of spam mail into the spam folder per day, how about you give us the ability to block based on the web domain, so instead of having 200 separate email addresses from @gmmmail.com blocked, I can block ALL emails from @gmmmail.com

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. my yahoo doesnt recive any msg

my yahoo doesnt recive any msg help me

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Difficulties with Security Questions

I am working on getting yahoo mail on my Mac mail account... I cannot do this because I do not know how to reset my security questions. could you please help.

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Verification code  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No fee

I feel that you guys should not make people pay money to investigate their own email I recently was a victim to domestic violence which led me to discover that I have epilepsy so I cannot remember the password to my recovery account and I don't have that phone number anymore so I can't recover my password not unless I call you guys and pay a fee? I feel you should have more options than just that because I feel that having a disability what's he like epilepsy it's already hard enough trying to remember everything that's important

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App sign in  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. account retrival

I still have an access to my FB account but cant even retrived my yahoo account since i lost my phone so I dont have access to the number on file and dont even have any idea how come there is a recovery id even thoug I did not put anything before hope that yahoo can have a live chat support agent to assist us

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Amit_mandal2k7@yahoo.com

Yahoo par msg nhi aa raha hai plz chek

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Verification code auto fill need a submit button!

the verification code need a submit button like everyone else!

i have auto fill on and it keeps filling it with the username and as soon as i press a button it submit it automatically!

it's either remove auto fill for the verification code or put a submit button to it!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better way to get help for email account.Forgot password and security answers.

Ask you questions about your personal questions to get a new pa
    ssword

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unauthorised attempt(failed attempt) to access my account

Someone is trying to access my account from Vietnam. Have received 3 emails from no-reply@cc.yahoo-inc.com asking me to confirm if it is me.
    I am not in Vietnam. Please take necessary steps to stop such attempts to access my account

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I've set up security sign-in for "Two-step verification activated". But when I re-enter into yahoo mail, I can pass through with only one st

I've set up security sign-in for "Two-step verification activated". But when I re-enter into yahoo mail, I can pass through in only one step. It seems nothing change. ONly the first computer I've set wil ask for step 2.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keeps forgetting my passwords.

I have 3 accounts. Yahoo has just started getting weird and forgetting passwords words and switching the account I am trying to sign into to one of my other accounts.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Key  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base