Skip to content

Yahoo Mail B11

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. stop with the pop up disable your ad blocker!

stop with the pop up disable your ad blocker!
    Never! ***** yahoo mail!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

178 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. "disable your adblocker" popup with WAITING TIME is going to make me stop using yahoo mail

Are you asking me to disable my adblocker? or are you trying to force me into doing that? because I don't like this blackmailing you're triyng to do. Remove that thing or else I will simply stop using the service

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can't believe how cheap you guys are. I've been a faithful yahoo member for over 20 years essentially ambush me with a fee?

More ads, if that's what you need to pay the bills. But don't pull that 15-minute punishment!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It HAS to be illegal to keep me from my emails just because I have adblock. Strong arm tactics are really not attractive.

You are causing me even more stress every **** time I check my email. Just because I have adblock? Yahoo must be desperate to infringe upon people's right to their mail. You couldn't do this if you jerks worked for the post office. This is just not an address I use for fun and games. I am quite easily able to change my email address and I am at the edge of doing so. It might cause me some moments of my life to do it but I'm **** sick of you people and your "count down" giving me an…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base