Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. Allow dark mode so to save energy consumption and therefore help save the planet.

Allow dark mode so to save energy consumption and therefore help save the planet.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it visible to see what websites are connected to my email.

Being able to see what websites are connected to ones email gives clarity and peace of mind.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I changed my name on my email over 5 years ago, it has recently decided that it should start sending emails out with my old name!?!?

Obviously this is a matter that you need to fix, since there are several people here that the name showing in the settings is not the name that sent emails are going out with. Doesn't make any sense. Because it's free email it doesn't have to be correct or what. You should be embarrassed. Oh, I see when I sign in here it knows the correct name...

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fire you're incompetent censors.

Example: Your comment on One thing Miami needs more of regardless of quarterback in Week 3 has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines.

Posted 9/22/2021, 21:23 We need Sinnett to winit

Reid Sinnett is the 3rd-string QB for the Dolphins. Saying "Sinnett to winit" is NOT a violation of anything (unless your censors HATE this player for some reason).

Your review of items posted in commentary should at least make some observable sense, or one can only assume your censors are too lazy to do their job and actually read comments, or…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When you click on an article, all the articles below that hyperlink load the page. Only load selected article.

When one article link is clicked, all the other articles below that link load as well. That often causes delays and issues. It would be better to load only the article selected and not to continue loading other stories.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let us change our date of birth. Why can't we have the option to verify its us, put in the request to change DoB after all security are ok

We can't change it because it's part of the security? it's our information that IS WRONG. I have had my account for years, yet for whatever reason, my date of birth is my months.....wth.....

How comes we can change our password, log in tens of other emails, grand access to our yahoo account to family and many apps, but we can change our date of birth, even if it's wrong, because of security. wtf?

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Best Home and Kitchen Appliances -Reviewed

Electric kettles are helpful to boil water in a short period, which is favorable for making coffee or tea quickly. For the past many decades, it plays a major role in the day-to-day life of hundreds of thousands of people. Visit:- https://theappliances.in/best-electric-kettles-in-india/

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. lvnvsenar1.2@outlook.com is a sad excuse of a scammer/hacker. Be aware. Please help report.

lvnvsenar1.2@outlook.com and ObeisantDust224 (XboxTag) hacked my account and is a sad child using peoples money to play fortnite since his broke *** can't even afford a video game. Be aware

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fix my ability to post in yahoo finance - not working

dear Yahoo-ans:
    I am unable to post in yahoo finance. please fix it - thank you

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I forgot my password on my main account. And my facebook connected on that email was hacked and harasing me.

I hope there's a way to contact you without fee specially if one of your people who using yahoomail was being harassed and victim of sextortion, and cant afford to pay for assistance.. My main yahoo mail was hack together with my facebook account. Theres a crime happening online.. I hope u give consideration and provide emergency chat assistance for people like me.. Believe me. You will save a lot of lives.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why my name appears as Yahoo Security instead of my name or email address. So most of my recipients ignore my mails

why my name appears as Yahoo Security instead of my name or email address. So most of my recipients ignore my mails? I tried everything but why is it becomes Yahoo Security?! This is not me anymore...

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. how can I change my last name?

need to be able to change last name

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Restore delted emails

I saw a suspicious access alert email in my inbox. Then my netflix password is changed by someone. Suddenly I realized that my emails are lost. please help. Who did access my account. Please restore my email again.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alternative emails

I can send the alternative emails for verification

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sending my phone number

I can send the code for the verification

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My birthday date

Can send my birthday date

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. From my nick name

I can send my nick name

87th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base