Member Center

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  1. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Message Boards

I haven't been allow to post since last August and I don't know why.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Verification code doesn't work; seems as if yahoo has decided I must resort to text.

Verification code YAHOO sent doesn't work; only viable alternative is send text. Seems corrupt that YOUR code will only work if you send a text.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am Australian visiting China!!!

dont cancel my accounts please - I am an Aussie visiting China and I use a VPN to access my email. Please DO NOT CANCEL my accounts

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why can't we manage where we live, I moved and it keeps me in the other state I've lived at?

I need to change location and I have looked every where to change. I moved to another state after I purchased my computer. I keep getting messages about that state and not the state I'm living in now

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow dark mode so to save energy consumption and therefore help save the planet.

Allow dark mode so to save energy consumption and therefore help save the planet.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I just want to change my password but whichever idiot designed the security page makes it impossible to find. How are you this inept?

How about putting an option to "change my password" right in the security section (you know, like any major email service would be expected to). Why cant I change the password on my phone either? Like seriously, there's no excuse for this level of stupidity.

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow my password that I want. I do not want 50 passwords. I want one or two only. Its my account not yours.

I want the password of my choice. I do not care if you do not like it. Its my account and I want ease not strife with 20 different passwords

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to remove a recovery e-mail that I did not add to my account. Why is it locked? I should be able to edit my own account!

A recovery e-mail was added today. I cannot delete it. There should be a button to go back to previous settings and NO LOCK on this new e-mail

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Is there a way you can warn us when an unusual email signs into our accounts? keep getting someone changing my pw's

I keep getting some jerk taking my passwords and changing them almost immediately after I make a new one.Can't your system warn us when a jerk is taking over our info?

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Account recovery issue. I have a yahoo account to which i am unable to open. And your password recovery step is not working. pls assist.

Account recovery issue. I have a yahoo account to which i am unable to open. And your password recovery step is not working. pls assist.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 103rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. If you are going to make us pay for help, tell us when your email system is down!

you will not give your email customers help for their free accounts but you won't tell us when there are technical problems. So we pay to be told that your system is down.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personal Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Eliminate GuruFocus.com from my news feed in Yahoo Finance

Is it possible to eliminate GuruFocus.com from my news feed in Yahoo Finance? Their stories are useless and completely fill up my feed. Therefore, I no longer scroll down to the news feed and seek news from a less cluttered source.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop using Elaine Welteroth for your videos. She’s a fake and a self centered instigator!

I have worked with Elaine and it pains me every time I go to yahoo news and see that horrid face of hers. She nearly left me and many others unemployed and yes it was her fault

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bringing back my original accounts

I want my original account back that I lost 12 months ago, not the new one.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the profile image tool.

The default cropping removes too much of the image. The circle should reach the upload image extents.

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Here's my idea, STOP Silencing or Discrediting voices you disagree with. Be a place for FREE Speech!

Yahoo, like most Tech Companies seek to discredit, censor or outright remove voices they disagree with. We need the internet to be a place for FREEDOM of thoughts, freedom of content.... you may be for their censorship now but someday they WILL come for you and your content

22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base