India News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Want some details about when signup with some Username?

If we signup in yahoo, we might get a "username" which was already used by someone or not?

Does a deactivated username or email is recycled in future to use it by someone?

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop posting news about Taimur everyday on Yahoo, people are sick of it.

the useless journalist Pooja nayak is worthless person, we get to see Taimur's news everyday, this is completely unrequired paid promotion by talentless celebrity to promote their kid right before he takes off.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Best tour camping in kenya

<a href="https://www.bestcampingkenya.com/">Best safari in kenya </a>
    <a href="https://www.bestcampingkenya.com/">Best tour companies in kenya</a>
    <a href="https://vimeo.com/ondemand/vermeer">Vermeer : Homage to Vermeer</a>
    <a href="http://www.webtrackker.com/php_Training_Course_institute_noida_delhi.php">best php training institute in noida</a>

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SEO company in Los Angeles

SEO Company in Los Angeles- Webtrackker technology is the best seo company in los angles. If you have got been looking for an offshore search engine optimization organization for reliable and lower priced search engine marketing offerings in SEO company in Los Angeles, then Webtrackker is the seo for you. We are a search engine optimization organization from India that provides offshore SEO services to many agencies in SEO Company in Los Angeles. In fact, we even offer white label offerings to a SEO company in Los Angeles who outsources their search engine optimization initiatives to us. We have earned…

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SEO Company in Texas

SEO Company in Texas - Webtrackker is best seo company in Texas. Do you remember how long it's been because you explored an extraordinary restaurant or perhaps a web keeps without trying to find the organization at the net? Because of on the Webtrackker technology, many human beings are without a doubt drastically more cautioned than ever before. Do not make your enterprise left due to the tech curve. If you’re most important URL isn’t constantly one of the pinnacles 3 to seem with a Google or Bing search, it could be skipped. It's smooth to peer loads of businesses…

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it simple.

Keep it short and simple.
    A user needs the yahoo interface simple and clean. not something that can confuse them. frankly it is not about copying or copyright you too can have something which can be simple yet different from other meanwhile keeping your identity. if you can standout from others you can grab the market share. customers need something direct and clear not that can confuse them. i do not want to see yahoo's obituary like orkut.com

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. tink some creatively . the users should have user friendly experience and they have get benefit by using yahoo

create a new application which makes money while using yahoo to the users present
    some gift to the users who are people using yahoo; you can make and application should show the statistics of the user . makes some changes in yahoo games etc > target the peopl of age 18 to 28 .> you will get free promotion etc :

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. loca

There should an option to Change the country after account holder moves to new country, so that the ads and news will be seen according to the new location and country..

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Want to use old password

It is not available to use old password so my suggestion to yahoo please enable to use old password because it difficult to remember new password while reset passowrd..

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There in an error in description.Kindly correct

The link https://in.yahoo.com/style/simone-garcia-johnson-rock-daughter-055733067.html. hasa description below the video. 'The word.....' but it should be 'The world......' .

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo News related to Hindu, Muslim, Dalit and so on, Pls STOP

Dear Yahoo,

India wants to come out of this, but if you continue to highlight Hindu, Muslim and dalit instead of the actual NEWS, I fear will India ever come out of it. I am doing my bit by stopping you, now its yours turn not to start again.

Pls STOP

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. how to change birthdate in personal information because i want to chanege but i can't do anything with that option what can i do tell me

how to change birth date in yahoo personal information ?
    give me steps or help me personally because my birth date is mention wrong in yahoo personal information.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using yahoo mail was now a days very very complicated and uneasy........?

kindly make user friendly mail instead of irritating and fed-up while using mail.........

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Older Yahoo was very good

Older Yahoo was very good. Its easier to go through headlines

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please avoid multiple copies of various news items.

Please avoid multiple copies of various news items.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo homepage is not cool enough

Yahoo homepage is not cool enough, like it was earlier used to be, few months before I guess. After the slider being removed from the homepage, through where we see the current events/news, the homepage lost its appeal.

May be that is why I dont feel interested to visit Yahoo homepage nowadays. Whether i use my email or not, I surely visit Yahoo homepage.

From the marketing perspective, whoever changed the homepage design, wants to bring down the Yahoo homepage viewership by all means. Surely, the testers were sleeping while the new homepage was out for testing.

It would be…

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. also you can keep an eye . Its easier to go through headlines. also you can keep an eye on stock market fluctuations..I want to switch back

Hello Yahoo,
    My idea is Older Yahoo was very good. Its easier to go through headlines. otherwise design looking good. I think show stock in right side in slider.
    Thanks

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base