India News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How about NOT using infowars.com as a legitimate news source.

Google their name to see what they promote.
    Off the top of my head, they promote a conspiracy theory that everyone at the Sandy Hook shooting were actors. Including the poor dead children. It has been devastating to the survivors who have infowars.com's readers literally stalking them and making wild accusations about their children not being dead.
    Imagine you were one of those parents. That site is OBSCENE in it's wild conspiracy theories. PLEASE don't use it as a source. Here in the US we know better. Now you do.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kedarnath temple before and after photos can't be viewed.

The first photo of Kedarnath is visible but nothing happens after clicking on the next or back arrows. This happened with other photo albums as well.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is displayed when I right click a news item and open in a new tab on my yahoo home page

Whenever I right click any thing to open in a new tab the top two thirds of the page is occupied by a blue bar which is not needed, takes a lot of space and a distraction. How do I remove this ?

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. is there any one can see video because of your ads,your intention is only making money throwing ads to ppl not to provide videos

make only ads available front of any new or any thing yahoo will ...............under mud once like kedarnath

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pls make app for windows mobile

realtime news etc.....

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why outsource android app developers from India?

Android is one of the most profitable mobile platforms for smart users. If you want to develop application for android device, outsource android application developer from India. Read this article to
    http://goo.gl/Ef7F5

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. seems bug in portal...comment section

in news section. when we post a comment and if remove it for editing & then try to re-post.it does not get posted. verify your portal code

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Its good site.

I have been using since long, may be 15+ years. But with adult advt on your home page is really disturbing. Pl. make family site. I have scree shot, if you would like to see it.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. " amazing pictures if the world " so , how can I send it to you ..

I have a superb photgraph which can take place in your amazing picture of the world , which you just posted on ur homepage, so how can I send it to you

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo cricket is not user friendly

I tried to search upcoming cricket tournament schedule using 'upcoming' tab in Yahoo cricket. What I found was that it displayed already played matches. Firstly I thought that this page is malfunctioning & only after 5 mins realized that upcoming matches are at the end of the page. This is bad. Please give information in a user friendly manner.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Will you stop the nonsense culture of advertisement pop up windows even in the important news web pages. The Commercial aspects should have

Will you stop the nonsense culture of advertisement pop up windows even in the important news web pages. The Commercial aspects should have some boundaries. Why is that you people don't have any Corporate social responsibility. If this continues this will make the end user to stop using yahoo sites and that will also lead to your loss of income.

Stop thinking that you can do whatever you want and don't take the user for granted.

Beware! every day new technologies and inventions are coming up. And yahoo will not withstand the time test if it does not have the…

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please stop picking up news from other sites whose data/findings you cannot corroborate

I wish to bring to the notice of Yahoo India's new editors that the story about most and least racist countries is a hogwash (http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-most-racist-countries-slideshow/). The survey is a sham mainly because of its methodological which asks respondents in other countries as about race but in India about Jaati or cast. Now race and cast cannot be the same. This person has written a detailed critic of the methodological of the survey. (http://africasacountry.com/2013/05/18/the-cartography-of-********/)
    Please for god sake use your own mind before posting such BS to your audience. It's like insulting their intelligence.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A lot of work needs to be done on Yahoo! search. It's search that drives traffic as everybody's looking...

I was reading the story on the link:
    http://in.news.yahoo.com/disgraced-cardinal-obrien-leave-scotland-penance-vatican-130833202.html
    Now, it had a hyperlinked reference to Marcial Maciel which didn't go anywhere and I had to Google it.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Its frustrating to see thre is no link to report error in News published.

The news posted titled "People losing faith in government, says Narendra Modi; pitches for good governance".

He actually said "politicians should learn to say No and bureaucrats learn to say Yes. I saw no link to report error in news so, resorted to this link.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I

I have a GREAT ******* idea, the next time you write an article about about a famous person having a look alike, put the ******* PICTURE on the page, I have NO ******* idea why your stupid *** search engine is homepage, YAHOO used to be the best there was, WTF happened did you hire morons to work for you, im switching, **** off retards........

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)