India News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo is filled with a very huge amount of adds you should remove some adds if you want to stay in touch with your audience.

for eg. you should provide a SKIP ADD button in your videos audience have to view the adds even if they don't want you should really learn something from google and facebook. very disappointed from a very huge amount of adds.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. when tried to open www.yahoo.com page is not showing properly.. yahoo should do some changes so that yahoo.com should be opened properly

when tried to open www.yahoo.com page is not showing properly.. yahoo should do some changes so that yahoo.com should be opened properly

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Report abuse" against comments, never works even if the comment contains profanity, filthy abse, incitment to violence, racial hate.

"Report abuse" against comments, never works even if the comment contains profanity, filthy abse, incitment to violence, racial hate

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/exquisite-hundred-year-old-photos-of-british-raj-discovered-in-a-shoe-box-slides

with reference to your link http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/exquisite-hundred-year-old-photos-of-british-raj-discovered-in-a-shoe-box-slideshow/ i have to inform you that i also possess pictures, stamps seals from the british era collected by my grandfather, which i would like to dispose

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. do you thing only congress leader have only good degree no other ,they are failed leaders becz inspite of all these, yahoo promoted these

congress are group of fail leadership, stop promoting them, they have only qualification, that is congress sucking blood of indian

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo mail box

Your yahoo not working properly. We are not able to open any mail.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PROVIDE FOR EMAIL FORWARDING OF INFORMATION LIKE " UNDER WATER NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS" !

ONE WOULD LIKE ONE'S CONTACT CIRCLE TO READ SUCH INFORMATION FROM YAHOO ! THROUGH ONE'S FORWARDING !

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sony Xperia Z @ Rs 39,990 and its rivals

Cell phone cost mentioned in the Title (39,990) and the cost mentioned in the article (38,990) both are different, you may wish to rectify this.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. you need to research before posting

aero india 2013 pics have been wrongly titled. tejas marked as rafale, su30mki marked as f16, LCH marked as rudra.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. From bad to worse.

Please try to improve the content and quality of the news and articles posted in yahoo india. it has changed from an informative site to a masala site mainly having adult oriented articles and well as fake or biased news. everyone is watching and please do not let the young generation go into a wrong path. Please change the attitude towards news / articles to information rather than catchy fake headlines just to improve hits.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. pls pls pls stop putting up things on yahoo news which demean India and Indians.

Yes Indians should know about what is currently happenning, but not through Yahoo news, since it reaches yahoo in other countries as well. I live in Singapore and I am having a terrible time explaining to my racist colleagues that its not all of India and Indians that you are seeing through this kind of news. This is one is a million probably...They are talking about it all the time and even if it is for work, they are cancelling all their trips, they are so scared to travel to India...Please keep news like **** and father eating up his…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi, There are only a very few indian online newspapers dealing with diaspora news. Pls consider adding www.americanbazaaronline.com to ynews

Hi, There are only a very few indian online newspapers dealing with diaspora news. Pls consider adding www.americanbazaaronline.com to yahoo news

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On Mailbox: the new look

The new look of the mail box is pretty good. I was thinking that it just needs the navigation rows to be freezed/a different frame be used so the mail lists/messages can be scrolled easily. Currently, if there is a very long email sent, if we need to close it and choose from the list where we stopped last, we need to scroll all the way top/click on home key.

Am I clear? Your thoughts please??

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base