India News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I'm a indian user. I'm searching stocks in NSE/BSE, but i don't have an option to change the currency to INR. could you provide an option?

I'm a indian user. I'm searching stocks in NSE/BSE, but i don't have an option to change the currency to INR. could you provide an option to change currency to INR in stock screener page?

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please stop advertisements . here are many ads seeing in inbox and left side its not good

Please stop advertisements . here are many ads seeing in inbox and left side its not good

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pl stop all the irrelevant mails/advertisements. I like to receive only mails addressed to me.

A lot of mails from advertisers which are not at all relevant for me are coming into my mail. All spams/ irrelevant mails should be stopped in my mail box. I don't want to see them. Will you please do it.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please revamp the Yahoo Mail. If one selects few messages, and accidently one mail opens, then the entire selection disappears.

On selection of a few mails for deletion, if accidently one opens a mail by mistake, then the entire selected lot disappears, This has to be sorted out as it is very irritating because one has to go to the process of selection once again from the beginning. Please do something so that the selected mails do not get deselected.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am interested use paid account, please how can get it - nrs.yadav@yahoo.com

please mail your contact details or call me - 8329716819

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Difficulty in storing e-mails.

Difficulty in storing e-mails.
    I notice that it is no longer possible to store "sent mails" in designated folders. This creates a difficulty when searching for such mails at a future date. A fix for this issue would be desirable.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Too much of Spam emails... I may have to change my id or go to other stations

I am getting so many spam emails in my yahoomail inbox. Pls try to filter these by looking into this issue. 200 spam emails a day is ruining my precious time and energy in deleting these. I am not facing the same in other service providers (not mentioning them).

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sarah Abdullah, daughter of former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah and brother of Omar Abdullah.

Sarah Abdullah, daughter of former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah and brother (SISTER) of Omar Abdullah. She is SISTER .

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spam messages

Once I select mail as a spam then new mail from same mailer should not get into inbox. It should be in spam only

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Also publish other important news happening in other industries like engineering, commerce, politics etc...

Hi, your dose of Bollywood news daily is acceptable looking into commercial angle & for survival. But do include other news happening alongside in this democracy like sports, engineering, commerce, politics etc. Cover cities like Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, northeastern alongside Delhi & Mumbai.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Old mails

i opened my account after very long, but all my mails have disappeared... any way i can get them back. thanks in advance for the help.

Look forward to a quick resolution.

Regards
    Hiten

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i am gettng unwanted mail everyday and facing problems....kindly help me - Contat No - +919930975768

i am gettng unwanted mail everyday and facing problems....kindly help me - Contat No - +919930975768

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. mail does not sync

internal yahoo server error to be fixed by yahoo

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Older Yahoo was very good

Older Yahoo was very good. Its easier to go through headlines

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ned to improve performance of Yahoo

Hello Yahoo network and Development team,I noticed there is so many issues in Yahoo portal like sending mails issue,some times mail.yahoo.xom will take long time, bufferings issues,I think your network B/W is chocking and it is better to increase your QoS because gmail is very faster and slowly they are upgrading. Now they are good. I hope you will also be same but it may takes time to improve your quality services

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. problems with the delvery of emails

For the past couple of days, I have been experiencing difficulties as my work or replies remaing pending due to some problem with the delivery of mails. I do not know wether the mail is delivered until the opposite party confirms. I go to send a single mail twice or sometimes ask the opposite party to send a test mail and reply to that, My humble reques is please fix the issue as soon as possible.

thanks and regards,
    Benson Mendonsa

60th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please do not update news of any movie cricket & celebrity

Please do not update news of any movie cricket & celebrity

106th ranked
    Vote