India News

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. yahoo news

http://www.entrancetime.com/ is a news website in india add it in yahoo news

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Older Yahoo was very good

Older Yahoo was very good. Its easier to go through headlines

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why nobody wrote about "Infeeds", India's first social bookmarking network its been a while its out do something !

Some Guy has created a Social Bookmarking Network (www.infeeds.com) and when I searched more about it I found it is created by a boy in India and I was just amazed, how the **** India can develop such website but salute to Indian Developers they are growing really fast, I want someone to please write about it and make it reach every single Indian to see and learn, really effective platform and I hope todays Indian website will tomorrow's Top Website. Please pay attention and share...
    www.infeeds.com

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can't read any article because of the banner ads, they come on left and right margin, making it impossible to read. Really stupid.

U need to place ur adverts better. On the iPad u just can't read any article because some stupid dove or Pantene ad is constantly covering the page.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo correct the wrong Indian map posted, u have shown a part of Kashmir only not entire Kashmir.

Yahoo, by posting a wrong map u have made a big mistake, if u do not have any idea on the geographical locations of the a country do not post any picture of the respective country. in your post u shown a part of Kashmir only, it is not the first time your posting such thing on your web. if the same repeats in future, we were forced to go against yahoo for making illegal activities against Indian Sovereignty

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello Yahoo

You have done a big mistake ....
    and that is the erroneous map of J&K being shown in the picture that is on the link http://tatadocomo.yahoo.com . Under that picture is written :Live Yahoo! Real Time

that map doesn't shows the PoK area which is a part of INDIA.
    You are requested to correct this biggest mistake which you have done as early as possible.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please return back the older yahoo page ,

older yahoo was very user friendly , we can get all the news across the world by simple click .

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. also you can keep an eye . Its easier to go through headlines. also you can keep an eye on stock market fluctuations..I want to switch back

Hello Yahoo,
    My idea is Older Yahoo was very good. Its easier to go through headlines. otherwise design looking good. I think show stock in right side in slider.
    Thanks

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo mail box

Your yahoo not working properly. We are not able to open any mail.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Protecting religious sentiments / Not promoting un-called for criticism

Yahoo team, Reoprting the news is good but when it comes to some sensitive issues like Religion, your team has to be more justified in posting some news. This is absent most of the time by Yahoo. Recent news on "Kumbh mela" is ok but the photos that were posted has called for much ignorant criticism on entire religion where as the nude photos are of the Saints who have renunciated the material world & live in Mount himalayas for generations who come here for holy bath. Posting these nude photos of bathing sages & saints is not called for…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. pls pls pls stop putting up things on yahoo news which demean India and Indians.

Yes Indians should know about what is currently happenning, but not through Yahoo news, since it reaches yahoo in other countries as well. I live in Singapore and I am having a terrible time explaining to my racist colleagues that its not all of India and Indians that you are seeing through this kind of news. This is one is a million probably...They are talking about it all the time and even if it is for work, they are cancelling all their trips, they are so scared to travel to India...Please keep news like **** and father eating up his…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. http://www.yuvaengineers.com/call-for-engineersworking-professionals-professors-lecturersteaching-professionals-bebtechmemtech-students-phd-

Engineering & Technology Competition. Submit technical papers, Research papers, New ideas and win YUVA ENGINEERS AWARDS for the Year 2014.

Yuva Engineers solicits innovative research papers on the Engineering and Technological issues of the modern day world. The initiative brings together academic, industry, and students to a single-path, highly selective forum on the design, implementation, and applications of engineering.

Yuva Engineers takes a broad view of Engineering to include any ideas that collectively addresses a challenge. We invite submissions covering a broad range of Engineering streams including conventional Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Chemical engineering as well as novel streams such…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. you need to research before posting

aero india 2013 pics have been wrongly titled. tejas marked as rafale, su30mki marked as f16, LCH marked as rudra.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Telugu news on Yahoo

Telugu is the second largest speaking language in India and more number of Telugu people live in US from India. I suggest to add Telugu news

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please......stop showing india in a negative light!!

If its their religion that you dont like, its not the fault of indians. Most people follow the religion they are born into.

If its not religion that is the issue but the colour that you dont like. God gives people colour of their skin.

If its not religion or colour that are the issue,but their location that you dont like. Please remember that most people live in the location they are born.

If its not religion, colour, location that are the issue but their race that you dont like, well indians belong to the causasoid race. Same as europeans…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to protest against yahoo news india's biased article. It is biased against india(without any proof)

i want to complain against the article "Indian forces fire on Kashmir protesters; 1 killed". The article insinuates that kashmir is "occupied" by Indian forces. This is a blatant lie. The United nations 1948 resolution on Jammu and kashmir clearly says that "Kashmir is an integral part of India" and that Pakistan "has no right to claim this land" (see link here http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/documents/jkunresolution.html) . However the biased news article tries to show the brave indian soldiers as the agressor. The news agency "associated press" and the writer of this article Aijas hussain do not seem to be neutral about…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. About ******

Itz really a ashamedful for every human being.Is a girl can roam around alone afta this **** happened.we want justice frm Indian Government.kill the ****** ******** rapists.**** Ya **** Ya **** Ya **** Ya dumb rapists **** Ya

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please make watching the video little easy

I am a regular viewer of the stories posted on the yahoo India home page but till now I believe I haven't watched more than 2-3 stories involving the videos. Primary reason of this is that they are insanely slow and the 30 second advertisement video on top of it makes it worse (and yes, that advertisement also takes forever to load).
    PS: My internet connectivity is really good and I can watch live videos on other sites like youtube comfortably.

Please

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base