Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

Hi, I am Abdul Hamid, from Miraj, Maharashtra (India). I am Yahoo Mail Holder Last 10 Years. My Overall Experience about Yahoo Mail Service

Hi, I am Abdul Hamid, from Miraj, Maharashtra (India). I am Yahoo Mail Holder Last 10 Years. My Overall Experience about Yahoo Mail Service is Very Good. But from Last 1 Month ago I face Insecure about Yahoo mail. Your New Yahoo Sign In Window is Modified. Because of This change, when I Sign Out from mail, Then a new Page come with Message 'Are you sure you want to sign out of your account? with Option
1) No, keep me signed in, 2)Yes, sign me out. If we compare this Change with Previous Experience, The Previous One was very Secure. Because in Previous Experience, when we Sign Out from Mail, It was Directly Sign Out from Mail and went to Yahoo Home Page. There was no fear about our mail will used by Stranger Person. But Because of Your New Change, we Can't Directly go to Yahoo Home page after Sign Out from Mail. First we go on New page, that I mention above, After selecting 2nd Option, Then we Totally Sign Out from Mail. Because of Previous Experience, Mostly People are Directly Sign Out from Mail and they Leave their Chair. But they Don't Know, their is another step for Totally Sign Out from mail. And There is Fear come up of our Account will Used By Stranger Person. So, From My Side,This New Change is Very Danger and Unsecure. If I am Right Then Do Necessary Changes or Remove This Changes for Security.

Thank You.

Regards,

Abdul Hamid

23rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Abdul HamidAbdul Hamid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base