India Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It wrongly displayed on Yahoo today "Wed, 23 Mar, 2016 10:11am - India Markets closed for Holi"..But Indian markets are open today..

Hello Sir/Madam,

It wrongly displayed on Yahoo today "Wed, 23 Mar, 2016 10:11am - India Markets closed for Holi"..But Indian markets are open today..Tomorrow is holiday not today..Please FIX the error.

Thank You..

145th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Indian Banks discriminates Non Resident Bank term Depositors Rupee Term Deposit, with Repatriation facility -----------------

Indian Banks discriminates Non Resident Bank term Depositors
    Rupee Term Deposit, with Repatriation facility

-----------------------------------------

Non Resident Term depositors have to maintain their term deposit for minimum period of one year ,
    so to receive interest on Term deposit same rule applies even after renewal of deposit , Such one year
    cap is not made applicable to domestic Term deposits.

[2] Domestic Term depositors who are senior citizen gets concession rate of interest,while Non Resident
    term depositors do not get such preference

This is injustice, to NRI Bank depositors.

Jagdip H Vaishnav
    Mumbai

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/6-things-must-know-employee-041137879.html

The employees and employers contribution is maintained by the Employees Provident Find Organisation (EPFO)

In the above link instead of fund find is written there spelling error

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SENIOR EXECUTIVE YAHOO,PAYAL SYAL INVESTED IN ROOM ON CALL- ONLINE BRANDED BUDGETTED ACCOMODATION For business and leisure travellers

SENIOR EXECUTIVE YAHOO,PAYAL SYAL INVESTED IN ROOM ON CALL- ONLINE BRANDED BUDGETTED ACCOMODATION

For business and leisure travellers and explorers, Room On Call is an excellent platform for booking quality and affordable rooms across geography. It is an incredible online reservation experience that aligns itself to the demands of the new-age Indian businessman – the one who jet sets across Indian skies, meets funders across various cities, attends conferences and seminars in different parts of the country and is always upto something. For the entrepreneurs, who run such businesses that depends on how fast they travel and how much they…

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In Yahoo finance news section I am not able NSE & BSE news.

Yahoo finance is superb for ordinary investors. I make my decision based on yahoo technical but in news section I am not able NSE & BSE news. . Kindly publish India centric finance & stock related more informations

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adjusted historical prices horribly wrong

I was looking for historical adjusted prices of Indian stocks such as L&T, Lupin, Infosys. To my surprise, the adjusted closing prices (after adjustment for split/bonuses) are horribly wrong. I wasted one complete day and my analysis was impacted because of the wrong data on Yahoo Finance.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. https://in.finance.yahoo.com//news/egypt-seeks-bigger-share-indias-065403168.html

The article has serious mistakes in quotes attributed to the Egyptian Tourism Counselor. IANS the resource of the article has already removed it. please do the same

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Using pure cocoa powder create stunning and mouth watering recipes!

The taste of the same will be more superior than packed ones as you have used your hands to cook them if one knows how to cook their own chocolate recipes. Using cocoa powder healthy dessers in great varieties can be made. Making people all the more motivated to consume them, chocolates are also known to offer a lot of advantages and health benefits. As it has happiness enhancing properties it also induces happiness and joy in life.
    By using this powder a lot of delectable recipes can be created. Availability of a wide range of minerals and vitamins like…

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base