India Finance

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there a way I could see the Open High & Low for all the most active stocks in NSE

Is there a way I could see the Open High & Low for all the most active stocks in NSE

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. pl provide mcxindia and ncdex rates

pl provide mcxindia and ncdex futures rates of current contract with spot prices,it will help millions of indians and others and it will boost ur web hits

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. CNX DIVIDEND OPPORTUNITIES INDEX

It is suggested to include CNX DIVIDEND OPPORTUNITIES INDEX on this page.

One ETF (R*Shares Dividend Opportunities ETF) is also based on it. This ETF has very low expense ratio (0.07%) and trades on NSE.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to contact you pl send your email so that I will send my idea directly on desk.

I want to contact you pl send your email so that I will send my idea directly on desk.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. hey...change your video embedding system into youtube or anyother..its not properly loading and buffering even if we have a decent speed

hey...change your video embedding system into youtube or anyother..its not properly loading and buffering even if we have a decent speed

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dear sir may you please add BSE power & BSE capital good in major india indices

may you please add BSE power & BSE capital good in major india indices

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base