India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Not at all liking this new layout of Yahoo homepage

Please bring back the old layout of your homepage(with news strip). Please don't do unnecessary changes in the name of change. People get used to something and then you altogether change that thing.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Require a change in SPAM>> Delete Operation

Whenever deleting the SPAM email, it is permanently deleted.But, it adds a count of Trash folder. If you click on Trash Folder, it will not display any email. I believe, it requires a change. Thanks.

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo! Notice <team@updates.dailyemailsbox.com> Today at 6:41 AM To notice@yahoo.cc.com Message body YAHOO!

Dear Valued User,Access to your e-mail is about to expire, We recommend that you Upgrade your account to avoid suspension.
    This helps us fight automated programs from sending Spam email.
    According to provision 17.9 of Terms and Conditions, Yahoo may at Anytime terminate its services for accounts. I wish to ask whether the sender of this mail is genuine or fake , should i upgrade myu mailbox or not?? kindly suggest

Kindly follow the link below to upgrade and regain access.

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Very poor quality & biased content. Either gossips or anti BJP & Govt. No wonder Yahoo is going downhill as a company

Very Poor & biased quality content. Either it feels like a Bollywood gossip magazine or an anti Modi / BJP / Government company. Your India business head does not know how to run a media organisation. No different from TV News Channels. Yahoo will continue to go down hill if this is your content quality. Readers are not fools

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New updated version of yahoo pages is so boring, please change it to previous version.

New updated version of yahoo pages is so boring, please change it to previous version.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. lost most lovely news feed slider

You should put that slider back so that people can go through 50 or whatever post with in the slider

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. notat

facebook

391st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. hi, i using my Pc at panaji Goa. However, my location is showing as " Pune MH" . Please note that google map showing my correct location.

hi, i am using my PC at panaji Goa. However, my location is showing as " Pune MH" . Please note that google map showing my correct location.

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bring news strip back...

i dont like new yahoo design..... at least bring news strip back... rest is fine. works better on mobile platform. but news strip is a must.

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

The New page is not good, it does not give an option to scroll through all the news . Change the page back to how it was previously

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Roll back to previous UI

Please roll back to previous UI. This does not give that feeling. I was using yahoo only because of previous unique look.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

I love the slideshow of articles as earlier. Don't like the new look.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please tell me reason for this issue.

when i login in yahoo app msg popup sorry! we are currently unable to access your mailbox. please try again llater. pls tell me how solve th

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. News slider back

You should put that slider back so that people can go through various posts or news with in the slider.

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. remove theme (setting default theme)

3-4 years ago i changed the theme in yahoo-mail
    after-that i feels it take so much time to load.
    i switch to some other themes.
    by this year (2016-2017) the problem remains same.
    when i created yahoo-mail account (in 2011 in India ) i have 3G internet connection.
    so there is no network problem.
    but still it takes so much time when here is 4G now.
    i want to remove the themes and set it to "Default Theme".

kindly add default theme function
    and please do some technical enhancement like faster server etc. to speed-up the loading of mail.
    thank…

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i love yahoo.com

i love yahoo.com. your home page like good. your news,Mail, Cricket, News, Finance, Lifestyle, Movies, Celebrity, Shopping update better than other sites

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. IN the yahoo news page we are missing a right and left arrows to scroll the news

In the yahoo news page we are missing a right and left arrows to scroll the news.unable to navigate

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WORLD CASES...DISTURBANCES....SanSa Situ( SANAT SAHU)-INDIA

World Cases for Problematic behavior in Business & Economy…SanSa Situ (SANAT SAHU)

•Concept S.A.N.D.

S.A.N.D.(System, Application, Network and Development). Validating this requirement model itself can create good number of jobs in IT Sectors by giving solution for Government work which will be served by private/public sectors. First Information System requirement can be seen in developing World by preparing various Issues and Logical segment development. With this purpose preparing the statistical records simultaneously and later managing that Segment and Geographical Community through lateral Development will give Boost to IT industry which will help other service sector business… Countries can pull extra…

441st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 92 93
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base