India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I'm not able to sign in to my account. When I try to sign in the error message says, account not in our records

I'm not able to sign in. The error message says that the account is not in our records. So I tried to sign up again, this time it says account already there. I'm stuck. Please help. I've been trying for months to contact yahoo. Btw, very poor customer service from you guys!
    Problem account: harishradhakrishnan@yahoo.com

445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account sign-in problem

I know my password but still I am not able to sign-in, request you to solve this issue as soon as possible as I cannot access my emails
    Account: pratibha_mishra4u@yahoo.co.in

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hey i know my yahoo password but still unable to sign in.as u r asking for signin key..but i dont hv access to my given mobile no.or email i

Hey i know my yahoo password but still unable to sign in.as u r asking for signin key..but i dont hv access to my given mobile no.or email id..plzz help me to signin back to my yahoo

445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I wants national news

As I am indian I wants to know what is going on in the nation our government is doing better for our citizens or not other then news job opportunities in the country, welfare schemes, etc etc

197th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I AM UNABLE TO VIEW INWARD MAILS FROM 25.09.2017,AS THE MAIL IS HACKED ON 24.09.2017.PLEASE HELP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 3:04 AM
    Subject: Unexpected sign-in attempt
    To: suresh10623@gmail.com

YAHOO
    Hi suresh,
    On September 24, 2017 at 2:34 PM, we noticed a successful sign-in to your Yahoo account suresh10623 from an unrecognised device in United States.
    If this was you, you don’t need to do anything else.
    If this wasn't you and you believe that someone may have tried to access your account, please change your password by visiting: https://login.yahoo.com/account/change-password and update your account recovery information.

Thanks
    Yahoo

445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not at all liking this new layout of Yahoo homepage

Please bring back the old layout of your homepage(with news strip). Please don't do unnecessary changes in the name of change. People get used to something and then you altogether change that thing.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Require a change in SPAM>> Delete Operation

Whenever deleting the SPAM email, it is permanently deleted.But, it adds a count of Trash folder. If you click on Trash Folder, it will not display any email. I believe, it requires a change. Thanks.

445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo! Notice <team@updates.dailyemailsbox.com> Today at 6:41 AM To notice@yahoo.cc.com Message body YAHOO!

Dear Valued User,Access to your e-mail is about to expire, We recommend that you Upgrade your account to avoid suspension.
    This helps us fight automated programs from sending Spam email.
    According to provision 17.9 of Terms and Conditions, Yahoo may at Anytime terminate its services for accounts. I wish to ask whether the sender of this mail is genuine or fake , should i upgrade myu mailbox or not?? kindly suggest

Kindly follow the link below to upgrade and regain access.

445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Very poor quality & biased content. Either gossips or anti BJP & Govt. No wonder Yahoo is going downhill as a company

Very Poor & biased quality content. Either it feels like a Bollywood gossip magazine or an anti Modi / BJP / Government company. Your India business head does not know how to run a media organisation. No different from TV News Channels. Yahoo will continue to go down hill if this is your content quality. Readers are not fools

445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New updated version of yahoo pages is so boring, please change it to previous version.

New updated version of yahoo pages is so boring, please change it to previous version.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lost most lovely news feed slider

You should put that slider back so that people can go through 50 or whatever post with in the slider

25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 445th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. notat

facebook

394th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 92 93
  • Don't see your idea?

India Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base