India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 523rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. comments for news feeds

Now as US elections are over ur self imposed ban on comments should be revoked.

2067th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why are you not covering farmers protest in delhi against the new law for farmers ? yous are only intrested in bollywood stars life,

Yahoo.co.in talks always only about what is hapning in stars life.
    No humanity, do you know how many problems are facing farmers nowadays ? such a poor media, shame on you.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How can i recover old messenger chat logs?

Is there a way to recover yahoo messenger chat logs ?

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Almost all articles in yahoo.in is about Bollywood and remaining about Cricket off-field gossip.

Bollywood articles are partial biased towards drugs peddler and lobbyist. Please hire or get the content from good honest journalists.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New Entry In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is un

New Entry
    In this world , from the beginning giving birth to a child is always associated with MOTHER of a child.This joy for a mother is unparallal and uncomparable.The mother by giving a birth to a child also introduces NEW ENTRY in this world with new look, I want every mother with her name must share her child’s image within 6 hrs from birth time on this channel may be from any corner of this world continuously.--Vinay Dadmal

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Is it Yahoo News or Bollywood News.

Hello Yahoo. I am using Yahoo since last 20 years. Yahoo news section was considering every aspects. But now 95 % news are related to Bollywood. Is it become Bollywood news instead if Yahoo news. Or it is just a business strategy.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bollywood/Hindi Cinema Paid News

Please for god's sake don't just keep wasting readers time by posting nothing but Bollywood and their kids news constantly. I **** sure don't want to see, hear or learn about them.

What the Fck am I going to know from AbRam's news or what the *** is he doing or wearing. We have better platforms in comparison to Yahoo India. If you want your readers to gradually move to your competitors then sure let us know by posting an editorial that we will only post about Bollywood!

I am tired of this sh!t.

Please accept my apology to…

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i really need thi yahoo.. and i need yahoo chat room back. dont close. and bring back yahoo chatroom as like before. i luv yahoo charooms

dont close yahoo.. i need yahoo chat rooms back.. i abadly miss it for decades.. i really need it back.. not only me. many people waiting for yahoo messenger and yahoo chatrooms. we love it than any other social medias.. if there is yahoo chatrooms like before. then we dont use fb or insta and all..

yahoo chat rooms are best without any politics.

we hate restrictions. please give yahoo chatrooms back as it is like before

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. yahoo mail site is really slow

Please ask yahoo mail developers to use lighthouse tool for improving load times.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fake mail or Genuine mail from yahoo

Today I got email from 'info@service.comms.yahoo.net' stating that Yahoo group is shutting down on 15th December. Is it true or just a fake message.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your most of the posts especially during pandemic are Anti India, anti BJP and pro Congress. Hence logging out permanently from Yahoo appln.

Your most of the posts especially during pandemic are Anti India, anti BJP and pro Congress. Hence logging out permanently from Yahoo appln. I think you are getting into a rat race to emerge yourself in the internet world but face the truth that u lost to many MNCs becoz of ur leadership qualities and the way you think and perceive. Best Of Luck. Be generous and humble. Dont sell your fate and destiny to someone not worthy.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 104 105
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base