India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please post news worth items on Yahoo India homepage, like Nobel Prizes, PM foreign visit etc. Not ONLY just stupid celebrity gossips

Please post news worthy items on Yahoo India homepage, like Nobel Prizes, PM foreign visit, Mars mission etc. Do not fill it ONLY with stupid celebrity gossips!

242nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WORRYING AND SAD, THE HOME PAGE IS QUITE OFTEN SEEN WITH HOT AND SIZZLING PHOTOS OF ACTRESSES, WORST IS EVEN IN POSES IN BEDROOM SCENES

Dear yahoo, india team the home page quite often seen with hot and sizzling pose of models, actors and actresses, the worst is the poses in absoute chemistry and bed room scenes, Dont we have moral responsibility? . Its really worrying , because now days everyone can access internet which include not only adults, but also school children, and adolescents, who do not have strong power of discrimination, Dont you thing these things affect their moral and social upbringing, Certainly these are a powerful deviations for them. Dont we really have moral responsibility to guide the next generation to right…

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. serious alerts for yahoo chairman and his family!1

(below all is really interesting for us & like our friend family we too are CONFIDENT that ,kk will get his money claim by police & court help )

Many said,TELL" KK",THAT "WHEN SOME ONE DOES INJUSTIC OR BEATS "U" IN "UR" HOUSE AND IF "U" DON'T DO A POLICE OR COURT CASE ON THEM,THEN "U" R THE MAIN PERSON WHO SUPPORTS CRIME AND "U" R RESPONSIBLE FOR "DELHI **** CASE" TYPE MATTERS & ALSO A CRIMINAL ,(BECAUSE U LIKE PEOPLE DON'T SAY ANY THING TO CRIME MAKERS AND THEY DARE TO **** SOCIETY'S WOMENS )!!!

like our friend we…

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (below all is really interesting for us & like our friend family we too are CONFIDENT that ,kk will get his money claim by poh

(below all is really interesting for us & like our friend family we too are CONFIDENT that ,kk will get his money claim by police & court help )

Many said,TELL" KK",THAT "WHEN SOME ONE DOES INJUSTIC OR BEATS "U" IN "UR" HOUSE AND IF "U" DON'T DO A POLICE OR COURT CASE ON THEM,THEN "U" R THE MAIN PERSON WHO SUPPORTS CRIME AND "U" R RESPONSIBLE FOR "DELHI **** CASE" TYPE MATTERS & ALSO A CRIMINAL ,(BECAUSE U LIKE PEOPLE DON'T SAY ANY THING TO CRIME MAKERS AND THEY DARE TO **** SOCIETY'S WOMENS )!!!

like our friend we…

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Grammatical Errors

I find a lot of grammatical errors in the content posted on your website. Try employing someone with excellent Grammar skills for proof-reading.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Do not take or make mobile number mandatory. It is well know to everyone one that you guys will use this to track their activities or

so it is better to keep hands off than apologizing post leak. I know you will still say we maintain privacy of the user at the highest level. But these are just manipulative words.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. your news are hust anti BJP kindly improve this

i have read that many of your news anti BJP which are not true kindly improve that

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. kareena khan is ignorant as she poses to look. plastered stale face repetitive in all ads as if INDIA is short of beautiful faces

kareena khan is ignorant as she poses to look. plastered stale face repetitive in all ads as if INDIA is short of beautiful faces

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. YAHOO India,does this mean YAHOO NORTH India or YAHOO West India - Whenever i see yahoo news,i feel that Yahoo India news makers and Journal

YAHOO India,does this mean YAHOO NORTH India or YAHOO West India - Whenever i see yahoo news,i feel that Yahoo India news makers and Journalists doesn't remember that India have South region,East region,central region too..I would like to ask you guys,do you feel Bollywood is the only film industry prevailing in India????? Or Celebrities from Bollywood are the only film stars for entire India????,Can't you make news about South Indian Film Industry or Film stars,Do you think only Bollywood stars are greater and higher segment people and do you guys think South and Central region film Stars are beggars???? And…

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sir, i am receiving recent mail from Abroad saying that you have win lottery, please send your email and a/c no. i hereby want to complaint

i feel frustrated where do i can complaint and to whom ? above the individual or org. who is sending this type of mail.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo India SUCKS!!!

Yahoo India SUCKS!!!

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Advertisements

Do not Send any type of advertisements messages in my inbox. Otherwise case registered your against IT act.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The homepage item doesnt match the image

it shows image of sachin tendulkar and the news next to it is Live ISIS reportedly executed second american journalist

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. in view

for long i hav been moitoring yahoo including, comment . you freely post anti muslim and anti islamic comments even those comments which are graphic.When i tried to write againsts these or counteract these comments you remove these comments. latest was my reply to one fanatic VISH , i described contibution of muslim rulers. you removed and kept his fanatic comment intact. so cklearly you peopl like TOGADIA are anti islam. yahoo is jewish propaganda machine.from today i wil never write any comment . i withdraw from yahoo.

454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Account Deactivated

My account gets deactivated. I need to activate it. If you have any suggestion. Please suggest me to activate it.

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ind vs Eng Day 5 slider says Rail relief instead of Rain relief..

Ind vs Eng Day 5 slider says Rail relief instead of Rain relief..

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. spelling error on yahoo homepage

There is a spelling error o n homepage -
    "Dhould you buy phones on EMI?"

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi Editor om namah shivay peetambra maiki aur dhoomawati maiki jai ho.. war must be stopped in 'gaza'... where is the "UNO"... meditation-th

Hi Editor
    om namah shivay
    peetambra maiki aur dhoomawati maiki jai ho..
    war must be stopped in 'gaza'...
    where is the "UNO"...
    meditation-thoughtless awareness...
    i am "new man" of osho..
    i want to work like "middle man" to solve all your problems..
    i want to make this planet "marriage free................."
    high living and high thinking.....
    ***-MONEY-POWER
    police-patrakar-politician- pandit-prabhu
    its osho(Redirecting)times international...
    please do not marry we are not animal...
    tantra shakti..
    power of subconscious mind..
    -jaago-
    be alert.
    time is changing.
    savdhan yug badal raha he.
    kalyug---->satyug..
    an idea can change your life...
    group hypnotism.
    please follow me.
    my master:osho …

509th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please don't post vulgar photos of male or female in you front page of Yahoo Headlines. You can do your bit to this society by not posting .

Please don't post vulgar photos of male or female in you front page of Yahoo Headlines. You can do your bit to this society by not posting such photos right in the front page. You know about the bad news better than us. Like **** , Murder, ****** assault etc...

When you post photos of male or female with very less clothes or very tight clothes right in the page which just flashes when we open the yahoo headlines when we are with our colleagues, it is quite embarrassing.
    And one more dis advantage is that, when kids with easy…

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. **** slow and make system FREEZE

Yahoo servers are **** slow from last 1-2 months.

IMPORTANT:

whenever i open my yahoo account, it just make my laptop freeze for 2-3 minutes. freeze means FREEZE, nothing works, no mouse click, no keyboard click, nothing works until it make my system works again.

1. just showing processing but no mail opened after clicking on folder name.
    2. if i click on a folder and before opening it, i click on some other folder name, then it shows mails from previous folder in the second time clicked folder.

worst experience with yahoo till now.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base