India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Virat kohli photo used on the news of russian dilpomate killer incident, 20th december 2016 news.link number 16

Virat kohli photo used on the news of russian dilpomate killer incident, 20th december 2016 news.link number 16

505th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spelling Mistake in the article link on home page India

For the article " Wadia hits back at TATA Sons" ,
    sons is incorrectly spelled as Sona.
    Currently news article no. 21 for yahoo india home page

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Such huge quantity of new currency notes ,post demonetization,reveals rampant corruption. Still Govt claims to weed of corruption demonetiz

Such huge quantity of new currency notes ,post demonetization,reveals rampant corruption. Still Govt claims to weed of corruption demonetization is introduced. Such seizures are tip of the iceberg, as reported. Affluent receives huge quantity of new currency notes, common man is compelled to stand in long queue ,swat that to receive limited amount of cash withdrawal.
    Govt action is totally against common man, Daily wage earner, small shop owner, vendors, Farmers, Hoteliers, manufacturers etc

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. how do we get content from our site tellychakkar.com listed on yahoo.com home page.

how do we get content from our site tellychakkar.com, and indiantelevision.com listed on yahoo.com home page. We create organic content across the industry verticals and running several online journals like tellychakkar.com, indiantelevision.com, animationxpress.com and radioandmusic.com. we have already added sites tellychakkar.com and indiantelevision.com in yahoo webmaster login still cant see single story from our site. Please help. cheers!!!

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Demonetization -- very purpose of Terror Finance &, Fake currencies got defeated -------------------------------------------------------

Demonetization --
    very purpose of Terror Finance &, Fake currencies got defeated
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recent seizures of new currency notes in huge quantity ,exposes
    rampant corruption in the system.

Seizure of fake new currency notes has exposed , NDA Govt is utterly
    failed to control Fake currency notes.

New currency notes also found with terrorists ,exposes Govt hollow
    assurance that demonetization shall control Terror Funding.

Please notice, NDA Govt is utterly failed in showing satisfactory outcome
    on [1] Ease of doing Business [2] Make In India [3] Smart city project [4]
    Resolving acute water crisis [5] control casual terror attacks since…

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is a spelling mistake in the news showing Gautam Adani as a Business Tycoon. Instead of "Business" instead of "Buiness"

There is a spelling mistake in the news showing Gautam Adani as a Business Tycoon. Instead of "Business" instead of "Buiness"

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 76 dead in horrifc Brazilion plane crash

Hi,
    There is 1st news about 76 dead in Brazilion Plane Crash. You are showing picture of Brazil team clapping hands as such plane crash was needed.
    You should show picture of any plane crash rather than current one. Depicts wrong image.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wake up call -- Clean India requires-- ------------------------------------------------- Clean India, Corruption free India , requires--

Wake up call -- Clean India requires--
    -------------------------------------------------
    Clean India, Corruption free India , requires--
    [1] Political funding be brought under RTI Act
    [2] Independence of CBI
    [3] Implementation of Lokpal Bill
    [4] Suspend those MPs,MLAs upon whom serious
    criminal cases are pending.
    [5] Fake currency notes infiltrates in to India from
    Int Border, so make effective surveillance at Int Border
    & Cross border Terrorism is being finance by other
    [6] Expedite Justice delivery system
    countries, not by India

Govt should be shocked, Post demonetization action
    Money changers, Fore dealers, Touts etc have dispensed
    New currency notes worth Billions at…

1977th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Inclusion of most popular news site : business-standard.com

Hello,

I am a regular reader of yahoo homepage & other news.

Basically all the news sources are available on yahoo but India's most trusted and popular news site is not included on yahoo. I need to visit their site for reading the stories.

business-standard.com is the site, I am talking about. Kindly evaluate and include the site on yahoo as they deserves to reflect on yahoo.

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rs 80,000 crore defence deals

The artical posted On Yahoo News Room says T-90 tanks are ORIGINALLY MADE IN CHINA. But where i know these series on Tanks were built in Russia.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The image shows its properties i.e code to user

UI issue - The image shows its properties i.e code to user . Not user friendly.
    Please follow link to find the proof: https://in.news.yahoo.com/forgotten-stationmaster-saved-countless-lives-104058097.html

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi Yahoo, i think you have wrongly used the images of Cellular jail, A&N for your 2 news stories of Jharkhand and Tripura.

Hi Yahoo, i think you have wrongly used the images of Cellular jail, A&N for your 2 news stories of Jharkhand and Tripura. These stories are available on slide 6-10 of the home page https://in.yahoo.com/?p=us. please do let me know if i am incorrect.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. this message is for those who want to save themselves from malpractice and corrupted functioning of the indian consulate dubai. 1. the bigge

this message is for those who want to save themselves
    from malpractice and corrupted functioning of the
    indian consulate dubai.
    1. the biggest fault is incapability to
    analyse the kind of environment at united
    arab emirates. logoka kya taur-tarika, chal-chalan, bol-chal
    hai. it is important to know and people suffer because incompetent
    indian consulate dubai.
    2. next defect is they have not given true information about
    it back in india.
    3. they dont know what to do and how to solve the problem which
    is too much in uae.
    4. they are total failure in obtaining even an indian passport …

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi

Hello Sir,
    I am using yahoo mail service since minimum 10 year, It was wonderful service from yahoo and also I am using this service is on my mobile also,

But from last 2 Month I am getting lost's of problem with yahoo mail services it is not working properly with web site and also with mobile.

So please tell me, when this issue is clear or not possible to solved within short time ?

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WHY YAHOO IS SO SLOW TO OPEN. ITS TAKE MINIMUM 4-5 MINT TO LOAD PAGE SOME TIME EVEN MORE. I HAVE FAST INTERNET CONNECTION EVEN.

EVEN FOR MAIL REFRESH IT TAKE SAME TIME. EVEN IN MOBILE APP ITS TOO SLOW. ITS ALMOST WORST COMPARE TO OTHER MAIL SERVICES. OTHER SERVICE OF YAHOO ARE WELL GOOD BUT PLEASE MAKE IT WORK FAST AND LOAD FAST

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. yahoo india need to shut down. useless

you guys are idiots and making the viewers idiots by focusing on actor and actress. who the f... cares so much about them. can you not focus on issues of national interest, people, hero's, etc. why the f... you make people so dumb. Yahoo is at the bottom of the barrel, and no wonder it's going down the drain. sell fast and pack up and go....

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Broken Landing Page

Broken Landing Page.

The story (Delhi Chikunguya scare:) is leading to a image rather to a section where details can be read.

http://l.yimg.com/nn/fp/rsz/091316/images/smush/ScreenShot2016-09-13at2_ipad_1473757790.39.jpg

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How To Make Money Online - Learn how to Create a 2nd income http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

Auto SMS System The most powerful mobile marketing software in the world! http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Google ****** 3.0. has shook up affiliate marketing again! This is for anyone looking to actually earn a real income online with his unique system. http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/googlesniper.html

auto poster, facebook group, facebook group auto poster, facebook poster, auto post facebook, facebook group poster, schedule facebook posts, post for facebook, auto post, post to facebook, post on facebook, autopost, auto facebook, http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/autofacebookgroups.html

Unlimited free Paypal money on your…

505th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a complaint against your biased reportings. Your reports are always biased against Hindus & your content vouches for that.

I have a complaint against your biased reportings. Your reports are always biased against RSS, Hindus, BJP, Bajrang Dal, VHP and similar Hindu organizations and your content vouches for what I am complaining about. It seems that the writers, you have hired, have a lot of grudge against Hindus. ...Please dont have this hate for us. We all are humans first...

A piece of advise..... please ask your news reporters and story writers to publish their own email addresses / phone numbers etc with their contents. Its interactive journalism, which yahoo should adopt.

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base