India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. My mail ID cilam555@yahoo.in not opening even correct password is enter. please check and reactivate my account

My mail ID cilam555@yahoo.in not opening even correct password is enter. please check and reactivate my account

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hindi option

please hindi medium show yahoo india

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wrong picture for a News

"SBI launches contactless debit and credit cards" this article has the wrong pic.. the pic is that of Mr. Karunanidhi, a politician

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE SHOW ME IN CARWALE WEB AD ON INNOVA RS 70000

PLEASE SHOW ME IN CARWALE WEB AD ON INNOVA RS 70000

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Password visible while changing.

I have a mail account in yahoo, when i used the forgot password to get a new password. I got a box to change the password.
    In that box when i typed my new password it was visible to everyone, which made it hard to change my password in public location.
    I think its a bug which u should fix.

I dont face such thing when i am changing my password after logging into the account, but only when i used the link of forgot password.

Please take a look into this.

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 247th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let celebrities have some personnel life..!

Hi,

Always news covered in main page is only about celebrities, hardly we can find some kind of scientific or current affairs . Please minimize the news about celebrities and focus on current affairs and others that can develop society.

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Editorial qualit

Who is checking your news feed before they are published. You have Tamilnadu's chief ministers picture against a news related to Andhra Pradesh. How ignorant can you be as a new organization in India if you cannot differentiate between AP and TN states and their leaders.

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. With the Headline Mission Accomplished, your have given the image of kejriwal which is unrelated to the news.

With the Headline Mission Accomplished, your have given the image of kejriwal which is unrelated to the news.

With the Headline Jammu and Kashmir govt rejects Engineer Rashid’s statement you have Karuanidhi's image. Karunanidhi's image was found earlier also with an unrelated news headline.

Try to be accurate.

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. wrong image on india homepage

wrong image on india homepage under HOW TATTOS CHANGE IN 50 YEARS

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My sincere apologies to Mr.Editor and Yahoo india team

Dear Editor and Yahoo india team, seeking your apologies for my previous feedbacks and my reactions towards yahoo team. Dear Editor, those reactions were really unintentional and I have no hidden motive or agenda behind those reactions. I felt sudden shock and I was trying to address the seriousness of the issues. Yahoo team kindly apologize me in case I am wrong. I have absolutely no idea how the media functions and about your views and limitations. I would just like to say that Yahoo india is one of the powerful social platform and reaches the corners of the corner…

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Spelling mistake in Sabudana Recipe Video . . It says "DIFUCULT"

Spelling mistake in Sabudana Recipe Video . . It says "DIFUCULT"

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GARRY SEKHON SECURITY GUARD .HE SEND MAIL CD movies .GARRY SEKHON SECURITY GUARD NOT NOT SING A SONG.3-4-2015. GARRY SEKHON GAY SEND MAIL

GARRY SEKHON SECURITY GUARD .HE SEND MAIL CD movies .GARRY SEKHON
    SECURITY GUARD NOT NOT SING A SONG.3-4-2015.
    GARRY SEKHON GAY SEND MAIL CD ZEE NEWS TV TIMES NOW TV. NEWSNATION TV
    NDTV24x7 India NEWS TV.ABPNEWS TV . I GIVE CD IN HAND AJIT PUNJABI
    NEWS PATIALA
    OFFICE.TIMES OF INDIA PATIALA OFFICE THE TRIBUNE NEWS OFFICE PATIALA.
    .GARRY SEKHON GAY NOT NOT SING A SONG.2-4-2015.HE E-MAIL X-RAY EVERY
    WERE.?.

GARRY SEKHON HAS 3. X-RAY . X-RAY.HE IS BEGING MONEY
    MONEY.1-4-2015.HE SEE X-RAY X-RAY. .HE IS GAY. GARRY SEKHON
    HAS STRESS ILL SICK COWARD .MAN.

GARRY SEKHON GAY STRESS ILL SICK…

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Frequently, I encounter :"Not responding" and or loading takes a long time.

Kindly solve the frequent problem of :"NOT RESPONDING" and "LOADING OF MAILS TAKE A LONG TIME."

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Editor thanks for putting so many SEMI NUDE photos and videos on home page

Dear Editor thanks for putting so many semi nude photos and videos on home page. Especially today, Indeed it will have great impact on youth across nation inclusive of both gender. It is only because you and your team now a days crores and crores of youth, elder, divorcees. adolscents. children, small children are able to see such WONDERFULL SEMI NUDE AND NUDE VIDEOS across the nation on your home page. The school going children in atmost rural areas even if they browse your home page once in a month they will be able to SEE SUCH PLENTY OF AWESOME,…

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. wrong url guys, what are you doing?

check the url for the news in scroller "Clarke stumped as journalist asks him about his *** life" it opens another news, wow, this shows your quality

247th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In these Days yahoo front page news almost coming from bollywoodonly, what use for this news

In these Days yahoo front page news almost coming from bollywood only, what use for this news ,Keep it news from World wide or any important news for people

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incorrect page is loading when clicking on the 'Clark asked about....' image in the landing page

Incorrect page is loading when clicking on the 'Clark asked about....' image in the landing page

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 247th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base