India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Wrong spelling in your home page

Please kindly check your spelling in virat kholi headline
    instead of thought you people written throught .
    This very unexpected error that i can see on that much big brand.I have screenshot with proof change it .

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Worest site of the world.

In these Days Yahoo Site is proved as a worest site of the world. You cannot able to read all your emails. Earrors message blink on the screen. OOh Bhai agar koi preshani hi to Hmara account. Block ker de. Lekin emails too padne de. Many of emails we cannot read due to some earror Why?

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why you force us to change our password

Today I want to login When I try it after entering the password. The option there for change your passwored. When I try to skip/continue it I am not able to login. I don't want to change my password than why you force us( with such type of cheap way for harsing us)to change it. If you have any problem with my email account than kindly delete it. But this is not the way to force any one to change his password. Its a very cheap and harsing way

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please don't post vulgar photos of male or female in you front page of Yahoo Headlines. You can do your bit to this society by not posting .

Please don't post vulgar photos of male or female in you front page of Yahoo Headlines. You can do your bit to this society by not posting such photos right in the front page. You know about the bad news better than us. Like **** , Murder, ****** assault etc...

When you post photos of male or female with very less clothes or very tight clothes right in the page which just flashes when we open the yahoo headlines when we are with our colleagues, it is quite embarrassing.
    And one more dis advantage is that, when kids with easy…

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i hate this new look.

.caption over photos making my experiece worst. your should keep the caption below photos

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please stop displaying the "Faking News" website headlines,

This FAKING NEWS headlines are really irritating the way it's presented amongst the other serious news succeeds in misleading the news browsing reader in to clicking it thinking he's come across some true reporting only to be mocked by the faking website.
    Yahoo should display such silly headline under a separate section.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. **** slow and make system FREEZE

Yahoo servers are **** slow from last 1-2 months.

IMPORTANT:

whenever i open my yahoo account, it just make my laptop freeze for 2-3 minutes. freeze means FREEZE, nothing works, no mouse click, no keyboard click, nothing works until it make my system works again.

1. just showing processing but no mail opened after clicking on folder name.
    2. if i click on a folder and before opening it, i click on some other folder name, then it shows mails from previous folder in the second time clicked folder.

worst experience with yahoo till now.

74th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ******** guys i can not access my mail ... whats the **** is going on

i cant access my mail guys.
    i am facing this issue being passed two day.
    what the **** is going on.
    any one help me out please .
    seriously it is ridiculous.....

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i am unale to view my emails, i ont know why it is being happening

i am unale to view my emails, i ont know why it is being happening

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The problem is your news and features are stale and inane. Your news is late is nevr updated over weekends and smacks of a cheap tabloid.

The problem is your news and features are stale and inane. Your news is late is nevr updated over weekends and smacks of a cheap tabloid

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Home page is not user friendly.

In news section if we put mouse cursor over the news, half of the image is cover with heading

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. change to old color

Old design was looking good.

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In 'sent mail' Yahoo needs to show nam of person to whom it is sent - not "me"

Yahoo needs to change the format of 'sent mail' to show name of the recipient to whom email is sent not the words "me"

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I have a complaint against your biased reportings. Your reports are always biased against Hindus & your content vouches for that.

I have a complaint against your biased reportings. Your reports are always biased against RSS, Hindus, BJP, Bajrang Dal, VHP and similar Hindu organizations and your content vouches for what I am complaining about. It seems that the writers, you have hired, have a lot of grudge against Hindus. ...Please dont have this hate for us. We all are humans first...

A piece of advise..... please ask your news reporters and story writers to publish their own email addresses / phone numbers etc with their contents. Its interactive journalism, which yahoo should adopt.

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Poor redesign of the main yahoo page

Yahoo main page looks pathetic as the text content is shown on the images which is very irritating. I have stopped visiting the web page due to this issue.

It should be rectified to not have the text over the images.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base