India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 241st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you imagine making over 400,000.00 in just one single month? Every month.. http://ke90.webstarts.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Good news! We created a new way for you to become a millionaire just pushing 3 buttons! Push 3 buttons to make millions This is just insane! You have to act now or you'll hate yourself later http://bit.ly/22kX149

This guy has made over 38Million, he’s a Harvard professor and he is betting BIG that you can profit TODAY. http://larrycashmachine.webstarts.com

Congratulations! Your new commission account can now have up to $37,950.00 a month http://bit.ly/1s3xbVL

Insider’s secret: this money system has…

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. interesting and true all below!

a brief description
    From - Ur & My Friend ( Ur & Our Family's Good Thinker )
    To - Chairman ( Ur & My Best Friend )

Subjects - I & My friend saw Below all in Reality due to Ur,Our & Our friend's support !

Respected Sir,

1-Because of Us, Daruwala's friend got 2-crore cash for Contracts & more than 10 % Annual Profit share by Our company for working as a 100 % Idea Partner for Us ! same daruwala will get if he uses his intellectual property for making his & our profits in diff. subjects &…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Logging out doesn't kill sessions. It's still visible in Recent Activity under Account Info

Logging out doesn't kill sessions. It's still visible in Recent Activity under Account Info .
    This needs to be checked.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increasing Spams with Yahoomail

Am a regular user of Yahoomail for more than 10 years and I see day by day spam emails are only increasing and NOT decreasing in my INBOX. I wonder why such great company still has not improvised their spamming filter. This irritates me a lot to see spam emails everyday in my INBOX. Still YAHOO company has not developed any SPAM filter mechanism to enhance customer mechanism. Let me come straight to the point, am also using gmail, GMAIL has improved a lot and I dont see any spam emails to my gmail account.
    YAHOO team, please work actively…

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hyperlinks are not working in inbox and spam

no hyperlinks are working in inbox and spam

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. u

i am unable to sign out pls help

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. plz show only icons on home page like yahoo news yahoo videos,like that .and imp thing is set yahoo search is your home page only.

plz show only icons on home page like yahoo news yahoo videos,yahoo mail like that .and imp thing is set yahoo search is your home page only. we select what do we want !

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. भाई कोई नहीं चाहता की याहू को अपना होम पेज बनाये तो क्यों जबरदस्त करते हो भाई i dont like yahoo, please stop to set yahoo home automatically

भाई कोई नहीं चाहता की याहू को अपना होम पेज बनाये तो क्यों जबरदस्त करते हो भाई i dont like yahoo, please stop to set yahoo home automatically if you are not understanding i will report you to cyber crime cell why you are forcing to set yahoo page

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. when i tried to login my yahoo mail.it not directly goes to mail box it shows the main page. this the main fau

when i tried to login my yahoo mail.it not directly goes to mail box it shows the main page. this the main fault in ur service. plz correct it

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi, I am using yahoo mail for many years now.

I was thinking that if you can integrate your messenger which by far is the oldest and coolest at that time with your email. i.e Microsoft has skype in the mails, Google has hangout in the chat. Why not you market the messenger and put that inside the mailbox.

At that time there were millions of users who use only chat and rooms to communicate, which will give you the lead as mostly now do not use messengers to get them back.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo weather, Yahoo Family

Suggestion - Please add new Feature like Yahoo weather for android, Windows. Yahoo Family - for storing information of family like photos, location etc also it should show climate, weather of the person added in family, eg: Mother then the mother location is Bangalore, Father Australia then it should show weather information of banglore in Mother, Australia in Father. It should be live weather.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Suggestion - Yahoo should come up news products like Google offer many range of products. Products can be introduced like Yahoo Maps, Blog,

Suggestion - Yahoo should come up news products like Google offer many range of products. Products can be introduced like Yahoo Maps, Blogger, Yahoo email for Business, Yahoo estore, Yahoo antivirus, Yahoo Tube like You Tube, Yahoo Rural, Yahoo Junior, Yahoo Loyalty points, Yahoo Clock wallpaper for windows, android, Yahoo Internet Browser, Yahoo Antivirus, Yahoo PDF reader, Yahoo donate (Donate books, money, etc for charity etc....

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WE SAW YOUR AND OUR FRIEND JUST DID BELOW ALL AND HAD PROFITS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ALERT ALERT ALERT chairman & his friend family, many like us are confident that who ever makes "daruwala k.f +91 8624874187 c/o.g.k.force motors dealer,m.j.college road,n.h.no-6,jalgaon-425001 m.s , india"richest person in designing works on contract for vehicles,buildings,films stories etc business his daughter never had any **** incident in her life for ever and above all's family and friend family lived richest,healthy,safe ,happy life for ever !! Many r sitting in the ape auto mh-19-v-7073 vehicle daily for believe that "who ever travels in above auto his daughter never had any **** incident in her life for ever and above all's…

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ASTROLOGY?????

How many weeks does it take to restore ASTROLOGY?

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Article - does not open - Sanju Baba may get cracking with his pending projects, but maintaining composure will hold the key!

The Article - does not open - Sanju Baba may get cracking with his pending projects, but maintaining composure will hold the key!

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base