India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Astrology is not working but no response....

Astrology is not working but no response....

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo is annoying its loyalists

One ad after every 2 news items....hmmm...forcing many yahoo loyalists to switch to Google News!!

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Link to Astrology redirects again to homepage. resolve this issue as i can see that the page is there but not linked and show it in homepage

Link to Astrology redirects again to homepage. resolve this issue as i can see that the page is there but not linked and show it in homepage

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Video clips are automatically loaded in spalm archieve and trash folder, takes time to open yahoo mail. How do we delete these video clips

Video clips are automatically loaded in spam archieve and trash folder in yahoo mail, takes time to open yahoo mail. How do we delete these video clips. How do we stop these automatic un loadings. Very annoying.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Horoscope option is not available in the Home page of the Yahoo site.

Horoscope option is not available in the Home page of the Yahoo site. Please display the same ASAP.

Many of friends see the site.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Downloading any attachment from the mail is a pain **********.

Downloading any attachment from the mail is a pain **********. The Download never starts. getting frustrated.

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. u can not improve. day by day u guys are going crazy and most of the time yahoo is not working.

u can not improve. day by day u guys are going crazy and most of the times yahoo is not working. some times delete buttons are not working some times its says no mail in inbox ??
    i believe yahoo will be out from WWW in next 3 years if things go on in same way...

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NEWS IN TELUGU LANGUAGE

I WANT READ NEWS OR ARTICLE ON YAHOO TO BE READ IN MY LOCAL LANGUAGE OF TELUGU. CAN YOU GIVE A OPTION TO CHOOSE TELUGU LANGUAGE?

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Where is the option for reading ones past comments posted on various topics

I really miss the option of reading my own comments and responses which made during past years.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New stories aren't loading.

Actually there is some problem in swiping the stories for next one, the button 'next' isn't working and doesn't load new stories on the homepage. Please fix it immidiately. Or bring back the old one.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am unable to open link on homepage that is bollywood's favourite shooting spots. I think there is some bug in it.

I am unable to open link on homepage that is bollywood's favourite shooting spots. I think there is some bug in it.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo India- There was no new updates or news..You’ve got to get employees to feel that they own the place, not just work there..

One way to inspire that feeling is to have each member of a team become familiar with what other team members are doing, allowing them to bring their ideas for improvement to the table and have input in the whole process. If the roles are not too specialized, have your people rotate responsibilities from time to time.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo Home page load very slow, make page load fast even in slow internet.

Yahoo Home page load very slow, make page load fast even in slow internet.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you change the flash news to be more political?

I would like to suggest that if you can include more indian news at your Indian site, it will be great. Further a world clock will be great.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. upgrade Search List view- it looks like boring ,out Dated and Not User Attractive

upgrade Search List view- it looks like boring ,out Dated and Not User Attractive. thats why User Not Interested to use your search engine......................!!!!!

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base