India Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I

I am not getting connected to my yahoo.a/c.....please help.......

247th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The new Yahoo Email is ****/****. Why did you remove sorting options such as by sender etc so that users can clean up the mailbox.

It helps reduce size and make emails faster. You know these days so many auto senders, spams and subscriptions keep sending emails every day. One need to clean up the whole mess to get the needed emails and make it faster. The search option does not help as selection after a search are not page wise, so you don't know which all emails got selected. At the same time I found invalid emails shown in the search. This made me unable to clean up my mailbox and it is explonentially growing day by day. Is it bad idea to allow…

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You guys don't improve. Every change you make is a disaster. Fix Yahoo Mail first. It is reeling with bugs.

You guys do not improve. Every change you make these days is a disaster. Fix Yahoo Mail first.It is reeling with bugs.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. dear sir kindly reset my yahoo account , hkcorp45@yahoo.com , and send me confirmation on my mobile 919650820051 , ur early action in this m

kindly reset my yahoo account , hkcorp45@yahoo.com , at the earliest , and confirm me on my m.no. 9650820051, ur early action in this matter will be highly obliged .

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My location is Raipur C.G. 492001 India & not Bhopal. Please correct it.

Please change my location to Raipur C.G .492001 India instead of Bhopal.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I OBSERVED FROM LAST FIFITEEN DAYS ,SOME MESSAGE AUTOMATICALLY SENT FROM MY MAIL ADESS TO MY CONTACTS EMAILS,I CHANGED MY PASSEWORD BUT PROB

I FOUND FROM LAST FIFTEEN DAYS ,SOME UNWANTED MESSAGE IS GOING AUTOMATICALLY FROM MY MAIL ADRESS TO MY CONTACTS EMAILS.i CHANGED MY PASSWORD BUT PROBLEM PERSISIT ,PLZ DO THE NEEDFUL.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. glitches in ymail.

I recently received an email in my in box, the mail was actually intended to some other mail id (which i came to know by observing the from and to adresses). i dont think this should happen.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. WHY R U SHYING AWAY FROM DISCLOSING YR E-MAIL ID ? WHEN I REPORTED PROBLEM IN MYYAHOO MAIL, SOME ONE SENDS A REPLY WITH "NO-REPLY" MAIL ID;

WHY R U SHYING AWAY FROM DISCLOSING YR E-MAIL ID ? WHEN I REPORTED PROBLEM IN MYYAHOO MAIL, SOME ONE SENDS A REPLY WITH "NO-REPLY" MAIL ID COME OUT IN OPEN AND FACE THE WORLD BOLDLY; DISCLOSE YR CORRECT MAIL ID AND CORRESPOND FREELY; DON'T HIDE BEHIND

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Six myths anout drinking

Yahoo! made a mistake!
    anout? or about?
    Typo, I guess. xD

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After several weeks of struggling with the 'new, improved' Yahoo Mail I have decided to move to Google GMail. TNew version is hopeless!!!

I have struggled for several weeks with the 'new' version of Yahoo Mail. Emails are bouncing back to senders addressed to me, system won't remember previously used email addresses in Contacts, and now it wont even download attachments. Hopelessly inept design changes .... why change what isn't broken? And then to make it almost completely dysfunctional! I am changing to GMail.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why

Why I am not read the answer of My Question on my Email Address. Why not the intimation are on my email that your question has been answered. Few days ago I can able read all the question and its answer on my email. why not presently

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoomail is not accessable from my PC. I can not get login page for yahoomail for past more than a week.

Please make the yahoo mail login easy for old users. It is not accessible.

523rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo account password

What the **** is happening with Yahoo? I have tried changing my password with very strong password and it says it is very weak and not allowing me to sign in to my account.
    Its not even accepting these kind of passwords.
    "g57>9/5mK!FV>Dw"

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. need

i am using yahoo mail more than 8 years. few years ago yahoo mail in built storage device called zumo drive. so i had stored more documents.but now i unable to see the drive.so kindly retrieve the drive in yahoo mail.i hope you have to take my feed back and give a value for that.

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Whats the Idea of Putting up photos on the Home page and then covering half of them ??

Whats the Idea of Putting up photos on the Home page and then covering half of them . Your Videos dont work most of the time. Then one has to contend with the Ads

247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think I Delete My Yahoo ID because New Is Confused,messege FWD time seeing many mails, this is copy of gmail,SHAME Shame

I think I Delete My Yahoo ID because New Is Confused,messege FWD time seeing many mails, this is copy of gmail,SHAME Shame

Thanks,
    FM Radio Team

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo mail Old look is very good & understanding , But New is confused copy of gmail,This method is confused Very bad ,

I send FWD Of mail but this time seeing Many sended mails list ,this is very bad & confused.what is i FWD mail i send to .seeing many buttons seeing send send mails End line.
    Important : Please Seeing Only one mail FWD Time.

Gmail is use durty confused method & you made Gmails Copy.

Thanks,
    FM Radio Broadcast team.

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base