US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    49 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 921st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Customer Support+1(855)777-1707 Free Helpline.

Yahoo Inc.

Address: 701 1st Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Phone: (855) 777-1707 (Toll Free Helpline)

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix group calendar

Fix group calendar so it displays teh calendar!

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How many times do I have to prove my phone is mine?

How many **** times do I have to prove my phone is mine? QUIT ASKING IF i WANT A TEXT OR PHONE CALL WITH A CODE. This isn't a **** bank. Why don't you just fix the issues instead of doing this NAZI thing to invade our privacy.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to view images

I have been a member of the group for years. All of a sudden, I'm unable to view the images, either in the email or in the view on web. Using Windows 7 and Chrome browser. Can this be fixed>

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. fix the calendar function!!!!!

need this fixed asap!!

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix upload of photos issue

Please fix photo upload issue

219th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cannot post photos again!!!! 17/07/17

I'm having problems posting photos to my group again!! They upload just fine but when I click "post photos" I get the message "Sorry, an error occurred". Yahoo, please, please, please FIX IT OR MY GROUP WILL BE RENDERED USELESS. IT RELIES ON REGULAR PHOTO UPDATES.

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Messages do not post in the groups for hours

Please fix this. It has been going on for some time now.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please start supporting the Yahoo! Groups properly or just stop them altogether! It is not acceptable to take months to fix issues and bugs!

We all understand and agree that bugs happen and takes time to be fixed, but Yahoo! sends no communication, no timeline, it feels like it completely abandoned its users. I also understand that it is a free feature (and great by the way!) but a lot of people rely on them, especially the scheduled, automated email reminders (events).
    Yahoo! should have a timeline of fixing this issue, especially when it's not isolated, affecting so many users.
    There is also no way to contact Yahoo! via chat or email, again not acceptable.
    It's time for Yahoo! to stop tinkering with stuff…

583rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Kenwood R-5000 Communications Receiver, doesn't have a moderator! Fix it!!!!!!!!

Kenwood R-5000 Communications Receiver, doesn't have a moderator! Fix it!!!!!!!!

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop asking for verification on long standing accounts

remove the lock on my Yahoo account so I can log in normally with E-Mail address and password without having to go through the verification process to prove I am not a robot

219th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Support Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi where is my comment about not recognize from 2 last day of my cousin with all explnation to yahoo , my means Tamina when she checked

Hi may be it is as a ask from you or suggestion , I not find about 20 min what I said about my not recognize cousin's email , she sent to yahoo all of copy of correct , have new account as Congratulation to her , when he sign in and find a good group for joining in yahoo group suddenly for back to her Inbox show to her : her email not reconize , In July she told to yahoo for what resul wanted her email changing and it is fine but in this month for 2 times…

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When will calendar function be fixed. It has not allowed access or sent emails based on calendar events since July 3. What is wrong?

Please fix the calendar so it can be accessed & so emails go out based on calendar. Let moderators KNOW what is happening & why we cannot access, why calendar emails are not generated. I moderate 2 groups. Calendar has not worked since July 3, 2017. HELP! please.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please Fix The Events Calendar! It's been broken for over 2 WEEKS!!

Please Fix The Events Calendar! It's been broken for over 2 WEEKS!!

479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 396th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. fix the calendar

fix the calendar

1452nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Group reminders are kaput again!

Now that my group's calendar has reappeared from "being processed," the reminders are still not generating. Yes, I have checked time zone settings in both locations. I have tried the trick of pretending to edit events and then saving. Still nothing being sent out to members. Please work on this bug before we're forced to find another Group provider. :(

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unusual activity

every time I try to log in from my Gmail, it pops up that stupid "detected unusual activity" **** and makes me "verify"! How is me logging in from my email "unusual" - It's starting to **** me off, if it doesn't stop I will.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 188 189
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base