US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As many times before (!) message send even from the control panel of the forum_psych not appears on the group.

As many times before (!) message send even from the control panel of the forum_psych not appears on the group.

Dear yahoo it is the shame... that you as the world leader, have the service running in this way....

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search not working

The search function for the OperaShare group does not work properly. It will not find anything posted after January 8, 2019. This has happened in the past and this time it has been going on for almost 2 months. PLEASE fix.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow old (pre 2007) or ineffective links to be edited or removed by group owners and their initial uploaders.

Permit all links to be edited or removed by group owners and their initial uploaders.

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. a RELIABLE service would be a major improvement

This should not really be a NEW idea !!!! But a basic working reliable service would be a MASSIVE improvement

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WELL, HERE WE GO ONCE AGAIN 4/26/19

Photos are not uploading as well as attachments. I wonder how long we are going to have to wait before they decide to fix this again. This is getting rediculous.

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix Database Access

As a group database owner I get the call when something misfires with database access. I have one particular member that seems to suffer an inordinate number of access denial when attempting to access our database. Some members never have a problem but this person is the poster child of access difficulties. Suggestions?

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. photos

I set up my Yahoo groups in 2001-which I believe is when groups started? I have now, because of the constant problems moved everything to one group -Britcomics. This is now day 10 of being unable to upload photos and as this seems to be THE most common bug over the years I cannot see why it has not been sorted.

Sadly, I am thinking of closing my last group. My only assumption, since Yahoo never contacts group owners, is that Yahoo wants to run down its groups.

At the moment Yahoo is succeeding.

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How many AOL members that use Yahoogroups are no longer able to embed or attach photos and receive an email stating malware is found

How many AOL members that use Yahoogroups have not been able to attach or embed photos when sending to Yahoogroups? Yahoogroups sends out instead an email that says malware is attached even if all kinds of anti-virus software has been run and finds no malware on the computer. I kicked this into Yahoogroups in September and nothing has been done. I was wondering how many other people using AOL have this issue? AOL says it's a Yahoo problem and Yahoo says it's an AOL Gold issue but no one is dealing with it. I just wanted to know how many…

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My Yahoogroup https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info is completely down - Please fixASAP

My group has over 18,100 members and is busy all day with DC announcements and news. People depend on it for essential communication about city matters. It's been down, no messages coming in or going out since 2pm on April 14, 2019. Please fix ASAP!!!
    Sincerely,
    Peggy Robin and Bill Adler, list owners
    cleveland-park@yahoogroups.com
    cleveland-park-owner@yahoogroups.com

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. go out of business already, everything you offer ******* sucks. You might be the biggest ******* retards in the business.

go out of business already, everything you offer ******* sucks. You might be the biggest ******* retards in the business.

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoogroups Hacked?

Has Yahoogroups been hacked? Updated Firefox will not allow me to access previously uploaded files on our Yahoogroups website because of security issues.

1516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Messages appearing late of never in the forums - AGAIN!!!

Once again, as has happened so very often in the past, messages posted in the forums are being delayed hours or days or never appearing at all. This has happened so many times in recent years, and has received so little attention from Yahoo, that it seriously calls Yahoo's competence into question, and they don't even have enough pride in their work to fix the problem. They just sign us up, use our numbers to sell advertising, and don't bother to provide the service we signed up for. Shameful. They should be embarrassed but I'll bet they aren't. .

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sell groups to somebody else. You don't know how to run them.

Well you completely messed up Freecycle/Reuse Martin County. No way to post. This is why I don't use Yahoo. Poorly run.

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why does it take forever and often three or four invitations for your invitee to even receive the email to join the group

As a moderator I sent invitations and they go into never never land. The odd one gets through to the person and you feel like opening a bottle of champagne and celebrating. WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR YAHOO TO PUSH OUT THE INVITE???? Fix this please I am begging you.....

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a button to delete a group...as a new user it is not obvious to me

On group management page there needs to be a group DELETE button

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cannot edit calendar events

All of a sudden, No one can edit or delete the calendar events. I cannot edit or delete the Yahoo Group events / calendar even though I'm the owner of the group. I already tried changing the access to allow all members to view or edit the events AND it is still not working.

Please fix this defect / bug.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. hey why are yahoo groups not showing up on web search??

hey why are yahoo groups not showing up on web search??
    even on yahoo search the eu2000i and eu2200i and eu7000is generator forums are not showing up!!

2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 813th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My group Cleveland-Park has been non-functioning since 11pm Saturday Dec 15 2018. Please fix!

Cleveland-Park@yahoogroups.com has over 18,000 members and usually 30-50 messages per day, including from DC Department of Public Works and Metropolitan Police. It's been broken, completely dysfunctional since Saturday night 12/15/18. No messages coming through to pending messages, and the ones I have approved earlier have not shown up. Please fix ASAP! URGENT.
    Thank you,
    Peggy Robin
    owner, cleveland-park
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info

2048th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base