US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have not been able to post pictures for 2 months now ~ I have done all the suggestions to fix it, Really you need to get rid of the Neo

Get rid of neo changes ~ aweful. I have giving this to the end of the month and moving on to something that works.

1574th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. export calendar to .ics file doesn't include any group events

I would like to export my group's events to a .ics file so that I can import them into another calendar program however it doesn't work. Here are the steps to reproduce the defect.

Go to the Rinconada Corners HOA group events page: <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RinconadaCornersHOA/events>.
    Click on Actions, Export.
    Click the Export button.
    Save the .ics file to a local directory.

When I open the .ics file in a text editor I don't see any group events at all. The only event I see is one from my personal calendar (not from the group) back in 1998!

1574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am also having the issue with shadow ghosting on groups and cannot reject nor approve messages or members.I can read but no options for an

shadow and or ghosting on groups homepages cannot reject nor approve messages or members.No options for anything and page blends and jumps with other info.

1574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix login screen for mobile devices, like iPad

The login button, selects the user name and password, so it doesn't view it as a valid web click. Can't get past the login screen. It's a simple bit of HTML to do, but each improvement makes uses less likely to use Yahoo! Please fix

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Help me please

A few days ago, my yahoo sites got this strange imaging problem .. where the sidebar menus are superimposed on the regular pages .. What is going on?

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When there was the change over a couple of years ago, I lost the original picture and would like to have that back at the home page.

Put back the original pictures that were in the home page that got replaced. I could not load the original picture myself.

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make MACUNGIE FREECYCLE easier to navigate!

I don't know what happened, but MACUNGIE FREECYCLE is a disaster to navigate. I can't figure out how to Post Topic. There is also text in front of text; which makes it very difficult to read. Maybe someone from YAHOO can take a look at it and figure out why it is not user friendly. Thanks.

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hard to read page

Under "management" please don't have typing over other typing. It's extremely hard to read. I need to delete someone and I can't read the names through the options that are on the left.

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to open existing files

First login since new format. Wanted to look up a file. Found the list, but unable to open any of the file by clicking on the link. Tried to open in a new tab, not working. (Using Google Chrome)

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

You cannot access groups in "singles" subcategories such as "***********" it just has a spinning wheel that never stops

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

URL redirects are not working. Message rejects with comment, not working. I have never had success with editing messages.

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My Yahoogroup https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cleveland-park/info is completely down - Please fixASAP

My group has over 18,100 members and is busy all day with DC announcements and news. People depend on it for essential communication about city matters. It's been down, no messages coming in or going out since 2pm on April 14, 2019. Please fix ASAP!!!
    Sincerely,
    Peggy Robin and Bill Adler, list owners
    cleveland-park@yahoogroups.com
    cleveland-park-owner@yahoogroups.com

5021st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can't access Files or Links

For a week now no one can access our Files - when you click on it nothing comes up - just a blank screen. Same when you click on Links. All our group's documentation is in Files, access to our membership database is through Links. Serious problem! This is not the first time for the Files problem - what is Yahoo doing with software changes that is suddenly disabling our access? Please fix.

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Albums appear empty when I click on them even though I know they have cards in them

When I go to AboutOrientalStampArt and click on Photos and click on Albums, I see the cards in the albums. But when I click on the album itself, it tells me it is empty when I KNOW there are cards in there.

This problem started yesterday 4/11/18.

2333rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 5021st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5021st ranked