US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Evernt reminders are showing incorrect time even though the event on the calendar is correct.

Please fix your upgrade processes so that it doesn't almost always mess up the groups event calendar and reminders.

This problem occurs every time yahoo groups is upgraded substantially.

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix calendar

fix calendar so it will work

227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calandar notice is using GMT instead of local time

I have been using the automatic notice feature for 2 groups that I moderate. This month's notice came out describing the meeting time as
    Friday, 17 October 2014
    12:00 AM to 02:00 AM
    (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London,

when the appropriate local time (NJ) would be 7:00pm to 9:00pm.

This is not helpful. Moreover, the UK is not on GMT in Summer, so the times listed are off by 1 hour.

I would call this an error but I can't post/send it to customer care.

241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop screwing things up!

Everytime you touch the calendar, my event times get screwed up, and I usually loose the content. You need to thouroughly test everything before sending it out

251st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notifications for Events not working

Notifications for Events not working for harringtonkids group

251st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would like the calendar work for posting EVENTS and having it notify the members of the group.

Would like the calendar to actually work for posting EVENTS and having it notify the members of the group.

251st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix the Yahoo Groups calendar

What will it take to get the Yahoo Groups calendar to start working again

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. still doesn't work on iphones!

please make all features available on iphone

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo is not sending scheduled Reminders to the Group. How to fix this? Please help urgently. Thanks.

Yahoo is not sending scheduled Reminders to the Group. How to fix this? Please help urgently. Thanks.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Group Calendar

Fix the Group Calendar. Has not worked for a Month. We have to have it to post events.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to delete calendar events

FIX IT so that owners can delete and edit calendar events again! Broken for MONTHS! (People have DIED and we're still getting Happy Birthday reminders!)

309th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My events calendar is not sending out the messages to members.

My events calendar is not sending out the messages to members.
    I've tried everything and I am unable to set this feature up.
    Now I have to do this manually. please see if you can fix the problem

309th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WHEN CAN WE START DOING EDITS AGAIN IN THE EVENTS CALENDAR ??????

WHEN CAN WE START DOING EDITS AGAIN IN THE EVENTS/CALENDAR ??????

325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. CATASTROPHE IN EVENTS OR CALENDAR

Reminders in the group calendar are now appearing as garbage on the groups message boards. Group members are therefore receiving rubbish in their email boxes. This is serious and needs urgent attention.

Has Yahoo removed the HTML function from activities in the group calendar?

325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please fix the calendar problem. We will be switching to Google if we continue to have problems.

Please fix the problem with the calendar in Groups. If we continue to have this problem we will switch to google.

325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow a FIXED TIME ZONE

I have a very local group. I want JUST Pacific Time Zone. I have LOADS of trouble with members who can't get the time zone setting right.
    (Yahoo USED TO let us just set the Calendar times without these zones. I spend a lot of time now helping members get their zone right.
    AND -- Yahoo buries the time zone setting in multiple places.
    AND -- Yahoo doesn't recognize time zone changes right away -- leading to GREAT confusion. I've CHANGED the time zone setting, but my calendar doesn't look any different. WHY?? Why indeed.

355th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please fix the time zone. I put in Central and it just reverts to GMT. It also screws up the time. I think I can trick it into sending ...

Please fix the time zone. I put in Central and it just reverts to GMT. It also screws up the time. I think I can trick it into sending the "correct" time - as long as my members don't look at the "GMT"

355th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1-Why has the Yahoo! Groups Event pages stopped allowing adding, deleting and editing access?

1-Why has the Yahoo! Groups Event pages stopped allowing adding, deleting and editing access? 2-Why have Event emails stopped working when more than one event occurs on the same day?

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm the moderator, but my events calendar is disabled and I'm not able to turn it on.

In need to be able to use the Event Calendar, but it says it was not enabled. I've worked through all options to turn it on. None have worked, and I can only assume its a bug with my account.

Are there any other options for fixing this problem?

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base