US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What The Heck Is Going On With The Group Calendar Now?!?!?!

This happens wayyyyy too often!
    My group relies on the group calendar on almost a daily basis.
    A lot of the members cannot access the calendar and I as the owner am not able to either. This is not the first time that this has happened.
    Why is the calendar so glitchy?
    What a bummer!
    Please fix it so we can view it with no problems.
    I'm about to take my group elsewhere!

679th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. we need to be able to access the calendar (events) on mobile phones, as so many of our members only use phones...

we need to be able to access the calendar (events) on mobile phones, as so many of our members only use phones...

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Members are not able to add or edit Events, despite the Control Panel setting the Events as Member access to view and edit.

Members are not able to add or edit Events, despite the Control Panel setting the Events as Member access to view and edit.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Its embarassing. Unable edit/delete an event created by me. Person dead n birthday event not editable. Ajay 9695559639

Its embarassing. Unable to edit/delete an event created by me with same login. Person dead n birthday event is not editable. Ajay 9695559639

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why the h--l can't Yahoo fix their groups callendar?

Do you want us to hate Yahoo? Because that's what you are doing.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't get into the Calendar for future months (error 500).

I placed information on the calendar that I did not have anywhere else. It's a huge problem for me. Could cost thousands of dollars worth of problems for me.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Use 3 drop down times

Instead of the one drop down list with the half hour increments, use one drop down list for the hour, another for the minutes in 5 minute increments, and add another for the am or pm. It's a royal pain to have to try and override your time settings to get it to read 45 or 15.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the Yahoo Groups NOTIFICATIONS feature in EVENTS.

The Yahoo Groups EVENTS feature called NOTIFICATIONS has been AWOL for months now. Would someone please fix the NOTIFICATIONS FUNCTION?

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PLEASE fix the Group Calendars. Get message "access being processed, check back later" Been 2 weeks now.

Fix the Calendar access please. Swamp Dog Agility yahoo group. I just filled out the calendar for 2017 / 2018 activities and linked to my email calendar. Now all my work is gone! Can't access for planning, reminder, deadlines, etc. Ugh.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Events Calendar Notes section - please give control of line change/return

Events Calendar "Notes" section used to preserve line changes as entered by the creator of the Event posting.

Mostly, we find the Event Calendar working fairly well now, EXCEPT for this glitch.

Currently, everything entered into the Notes field is mashed together without regard for line changes ("return" key!) or extra spacing between words.

This has resulted in members misreading event info to the point of almost arguing about who was supposed to do what. Vertical lists, especially, turn into a mash-up of run-on words.

****Please**** at least program the Calendar to respect line changes when entered in the Notes…

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am getting this error when trying to access group calendar: Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

I get this error when accessing the Group Calendar through Events drop down: Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later. Unable to use calendar, this is critical, please help. Please respond to vkidambi@yahoo.com. Thanks.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the Timezone Problem with Event Reminders

Our events are set up with the proper time -- 2-5pm -- and our calendar is set to the proper timezone - (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US Canada)- yet this is the message that our members set when they get reminders: "09:00 AM to 12:00 PM".

You need to fix this or we will be forced to leave YahooGroups and find another way to organize our events.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I cannot set up calendar. It is very frustrating. Please help!

There is no one to contact and I keep getting an error message when trying to set up the calendar. My only option is to delete group and start over which I will not be doing through Yahoo groups if I can't resolve this ASAP

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Only partial fix done on Calendar---can not add events, as moderator that is my main job--please fix the add event button and the access to

Only partial fix done on Calendar---can not add events, as moderator that is my main job--please fix the add event button and the access to the calendar---it has been close to 2 weeks now??????

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You can improve groups if someone from Yahoo would actually read about the problems

Is this a joke - Yahoo just set up this page for fun - a place for their customers to vent and probably no one from Yahoo ever even reads this. Posted 9-22-18

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calender sends out reminders with the incorrect time.

Every once in a while the calender sends out reminders with the incorrect time. This month our 7:30 meeting was noticed to start at 3:30. The time on the calender is correct, so there is nothing a user can do after the fact to fix this. If this could be fixed it would be great.

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. new groups cannot get events function working despite correct set up in access control.

Despite being properly set up under access control, the events functionality is not working.

I see this problem in the Yahoo Community, along with frustration on communicating with Yahoo. So i thought i'd try this. Can you let us know what's going on?

Thanks

1083rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base