US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar location

Why hide the calendar? It should be on top bar and say "Calendar"

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to export calendar feed to a website widget

Specifically we'd like to have events from the Yahoo Groups calendar appear on our WordPress site using a widget called Upcoming Events (or if you can suggest a compatible widget). It seems to be able to accept an iCalendar feed URL, but I can't figure out how to get that information from Yahoo. Can you make the feed available and easy to find in the events section?

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For weeks now getting error message when add, change, or delete calendar events in group I'm moderator of and others.

For weeks now I've been getting error messages when I try to add, change, or delete calendar events in the group I'm moderator of and others I've previously been able to add/change events. Error message 1111.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Meeting time came in reminder as Greenwich mean time

Please do not change the time of an event (meeting) to Greenwich mean time! My calendar has the correct time, why did it change in the meeting reminder message?

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need help accessing our calendar events for our club. Get the following message: Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please ch

Help message is dead also. This is the problem.

Need help accessing our calendar events for our club. Get the following message: Your access to this calendar is being processed.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Event Calendat time zone issue

Please add a warning popup when the user creating an event has a calendar that is not GMT +0 and the group calendar is GMT +0.

"Warning - group calendar is set to GMT"

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I enter an event the monthly calendar should highlight the day to indicate an event on that day/

I entered information about an event but the calendar does not indicate an event on that day. The date should be highlighted so you can click on it and get details.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have had to delete my group as there is no way of editing, adding or deleting events and no way of knowing whether this will be addressedl

Try having somewhere that can be contacted instead of just a forum where there are simply helpless users.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unable to access events for JLFEDF. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. Thanks ED_FLOWERS@YAHOO.COM

Cannot access events for JLFEDF YahoogroupThis has been going on for a couple of weeks. Thanks ED_FLOWERS@YAHOO.COM

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. By providing Owner and Moderator level users with an option to contact Yahoo Support directly, by phone or email.

Make the Events/Calendars in both my Groups (RochdalePS and RPSCommittee) work again!! For at least around a month, possibly longer, I find I can no longer edit the calendars with new meeting information or edit existing event entries.
    Things seem to stop working with an annoying regularity in Yahoo Groups in my experience.When the Event Calendar tries to initially load, the full panel layout flashes up (including the Year/Month navigation controls to the right, and the "New Event" button. Then the screen clears and returns without those navigation aids and the "New Event" button. This looks like a software fault…

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the unsubscribe option independent of the mderator

Once a group has been taken over by spammers there appears to be no way out of the group.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calendar Event Reminders are dated 2018 since the time change...but it's still 2017!

My idea is for someone in tech support to correct the server calendar.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. !! As IF you haven't already done so much damage to the Groups pages, What in the Heck have you done w/the Calendar (no updates)?

WHERE??? WHY??? As IF you haven't already done so much damage to the Groups pages, What in the Heck have you done w/the Calendar? There are no updates of items placed on the Calendar!

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Event I posted to repeat every Mon & Wed forever, only repeats for 1 week. Fix this.

Make events repeat forever if that's what the user has selected.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently our group cannot make edits or additions in the group calendar

When I go into the calendar and choose events, I can get to the calendar but when I right click to add an event the "box" to add a new event or edit an existing event does not come up. Without it I am not able to add or edit a calendar entry. Please fix this feature in a timely fashion. thank you

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Issues with Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great group website.

I have had the Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great group website for many years. Recently, I have not been able to enter any events to my group calendar. I continually receive a message indicating the There is 'Technical difficulties' and it is error 500. I need to add events to this group other wise it is of no value to our membership. Please advise as to how this can be corrected. Thank you.

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. calendar never works

fix calendar

2257th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base