US Groups

Update: We're shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how do you post or reply to the group, the old buttons for that are gone

how do you post or reply to the group, the old buttons for that are gone

2474th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't messages be searched by member ID rather than mesage #?

Before you changed everything messages could easily be searched by user ID which makes sense. Now It appears messages can only be searched by message number but who remembers (or even notices) the message #?

2474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Messages and conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

how can i delete my messages from your group # 11579 and #11746

2474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quit adding **** to the interface like cutesie animations and make the fields actually responsive.

Hey, how about actually being able to get the interface to respond faster than a dead brontosaurus. It would be nice if tabbing actually moved the cursor to the next field, instead of an infinite loading message. Then one might be able to actually post a message.

And no, I do not want to give you my mobile number, so quit asking for it.

2474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back option to sign messages as being from group owner rather than always showing them as being from me personally

Bring back option to sign messages as being from group owner rather than always showing them as being from me personally

1611th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ALLOW MASS CROSSPOTING FOR SAVING ANIMALS LIVES

YAHOO SHOULD AFTER I FILLED OUT THE FORM FOR BULK POSTERS, LET ME POST FOR ANIMAL RESCUE ALL I NEED TO. YAHOO IS KILLING ANIMALS BY CONSTANTLY SUSPENDING ANIMAL CROSSPOSTERS THAT ARE TRYING TO SAVE LIVES. THE NEW YAHOO AND POLICIES STINK!

2474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notification of post pending took 10 days!

I received a notification this morning about a message for approval and found that it had been posted on 7/07/14. Why did it take TEN DAYS to notify me? It was message concerning a visit by some schoolchildren to our alloments and because of the delay in notification the message was not posted in time and people missed it, very annoyed!!

2474th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base