US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BANNER PHOTO AGAIN - PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR...FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE!

PURPLE TITLE BAR ERROR MESSAGE WHEN LOADING BANNER.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Photos Not Able To Been Seen Again.

Your groups photos are not showing up again starting today 2-19-2019 l saw my photos earlier and yes l do refresh my page and all l see is a blank white space where the photos should be please get it fixed ASAP Yahoo because there is nothing wrong with my computer, Thank you so much !!!!!!

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blank Backgrounds After Photos Being Downloaded.

Yahoo starting today 6-20-2019 after downloading photos and refreshing the photos are coming up as a blank background please get it fixed it seems like you all fix problems and then after a month or so it does the same thing it get fixed correctly !!!!! Thank you so much.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Photos and pdfs are not loading

Yahoo gets more and more unusable. What to do? Go to Mail Chimp? Any of about a dozen other list servers that are available? I uploaded a pdf, but when the email arrives, the pdf cannot be viewed. I have the same problem with jpegs.

1536th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Poor upload

Have yet to get to view any photos as yet... what is the problem??

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be awesome if someone from Yahoo groups would fix uploading of photos to albums ~ rollerderbytimes albums upload down since 19 Feb

Is there any way yahoo can get a yahoo group point of contact that actually responds to a member? LIKE you use to have??? Someone that fixes the bugs in photos being uploaded albums , or showing up in photo stream? My site RollerDerbyTimes hasn't been able to upload since 19 Feb.

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BANNER IS NOT UPLOADING IN MY GROUP...PLEASE, FIX THIS TODAY FOR MEMORIAL HOLIDAY!...GEEZ!

FIX THE BANNER/PHOTO ALBUM PROBLEM...

SHOWS GRAY FOR BANNER.

JUST CYCLES OR PURPLE TITLE ERROR BAR WHEN TRYING TO LOAD.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. please fix the uploads for photos for our albums ... I haven't been able to update albums in my rollerderbytimes group.

please fix the uploads for photos for our albums ... I haven't been able to update albums in my rollerderbytimes group.

381st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cannot See My Photos Even After Reloading.

Yahoo groups are not working right again l can upload my photos in my groups but when l go to look at the afterwards l can only see a blank spot instead please get it fixed started happening yesterday 2-2-2019.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add WebP image support.

Add WebP support please.

2260th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS IN MY GROUPS

Everytime I upload a photo it does not post this happens over and over again and has been going on now for several days. Fix this **** already and stop ******* up groups all the time!

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. cannot view or download photos in one of my groups

in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever many of the photos cannot be seen and when I go to download photos I get a 500 error mesage. This has been going on for many days fix it NOW

119th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 241st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I still cannot upload photos in some of my groups

I cannot upload photos to my group General Hospital Fans Always and just now i made another group called General Hospital History Fans and AGAIN I cannot upload photos i can't even make a photo album! This has got to be fixed NOW

212th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please sort out the problem with adding photos. Go back to what you know worked.

Group photo albums used to work excellently. Why fix something that aint broke? Go back to the programme that works and we can all use the groups again, other wise there could be an exodus of members

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Download all photos at once

Need a way to download all photos at once. One at a time is not feasible
    or user friendly, and the photos belong to the group, not Yahoo. Why make it so difficult?

827th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i can't see photos in my group Rebecca Schaeffer Remembered Forever

In my group rebecca schaeffer remembered forever the photos are there but I cannot view them please fix this

532nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please Fix The Photos Uploading.

Please fix the photo uploading in the groups you all fixed jt 2 weeks ago and now on 11-2-2016 l cannot upload my photos in my groups. Get it fixed Yahoo ASAP !!!!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Photos experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base