US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. report group

Mukto-mona add some mail mail and i cant unsuscribe i relay dont liek spam form that groops on my email addres how i could report owner that he dont wish dlete my mail and how he get my mail and add it on grup is not yagoo mail is my privet mail

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. By allowing a full Group export with names not just Yahoo ID and email address

With the CSV export allow all data to be exported not just Yahoo id and Email address. we need this to align with our club membership which is in Excel.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trying to join online group and cannot. Constant problems!!

I have been trying to join a group for days now and am running into constant problems. I received the email, clicked on the link, typed my paragraph on why I wanted to join, hit send and it says an error occurred. I type in the Catcha and yahoo will not read any of the catcha's I type in. I have even tried audio (so I know that one was correct) and yet still, an error occurred. There is no way I see to get a hold of an actual person on here to fix this. Just stupid automated answers…

308th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. asked to join but after countless attempts to log on I give up. Group can do without me!

Help from Yahoo when their system for joining group does not work and error message is posted time after time.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo Groups.

Desde hace un tiempo no se reciben los mensajes de invitaciónpara ingresar al grupo que administro. Además por política de Yahoo, es imposible añadirlos, por lo tanto, se requiere atención para nuevos ingresos.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have been part of a local Freecycle group for years. Suddenly I had to RE-sign up. Now I cannot link up to my group!

I have been part of a local Freecycle group for years. Suddenly I was told to RE-sign up. Now I cannot link up to my group! Yahoo! get your act together! Extremely frustrated

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE why I should have to spend an evening trying to access my Yahoo.com account.

Merge with Google or MSN, they don't seem to have the screwy sign in problems that Yahoo.com has. I will not waste another evening just trying to sign into my account I've had for years.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to be able to add a member who can't reply to the invite because Yahoo Groups says they can't recognize the email address.

I'd like to be able to add a member who can't reply to the invite because Yahoo Groups says they can't recognize the email address.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Oops! You need to be a member to perform this action. I am a member of this group. How come I keep getting shut out?

Oops! You need to be a member to perform this action. I am a member of this group. How come I keep getting shut out?

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. UNITED NIMBA CITIZENS COUNCIL [U NICCO] COORDINATOR OF LIBERIA,Mr.ANTHONY Z.WEEON

UNICCO Calls for Gender Equity in Education:
    The UNICCO is calling for gender-equitable, educational programs designed to benefit both boys and girls as well as men and women in collective human resource and eventual infrastructural development. it has come to the attention and affection of the social world, especially Liberia that adequate female education in proportion to the education of their male counterparts is one of the hallmarks of expeditious development.
    Furthermore, there are many actual or potential benefits that a nation can derive from gender-balanced, educational schemes including the following: a sense of social, economic and political equality, peace…

1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please simplify the unsubscribing process. I've tried repeatedly to leave a group but my unsubscribe email requests go unnoticed.

Please simplify the unsubscribing process. I've tried repeatedly to leave a group but my unsubscribe email requests go unnoticed.

993rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Restore the ability to be removed from groups from edit page.

I used to be able to remove groups from the edit page of my groups page. This is no longer an option. I would like to see this option returned.

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How do you get to the home page? So far I only get emails!

How do you get to the home page? So far I only get emails!

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1535th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To who it may concern---I am getting Gay emails from an adult group (GGG105@yahoogroups.com), and when I try to contact them, only get dead

To who it may concern---I am getting Gay emails from an adult group (GGG105@yahoogroups.com), and when I try to contact them, only get dead air, and the person, kari.omnia09@gmail.com, is STILL sending these offensive emails to my inbox---where do I report this person?

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Old Group with my name in it - can be found googling - how to delete/ make invisible

I´m a member of yahoogroup, which has not been active since early 2010. At that time i didn´t know, that the mails would show up in google. since i used my real name and some of the discussion are of personal nature, i´d like to have the groupmails deleted oder at least made invisible. no member of the group does still know the admin password, therefor we can´t do it on our own. Yahoo Germany didn´t respond to my messages. What can I do?

1082nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add my contacts book icon to my group

Please add my contacts book icon to my group for easy to fill out their name in the invite members

2258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base